India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa is so BOSSY!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

I was just wondering gals that what makes kripa act so bossy over angad.....why is she always bound to behave like his AMMA ...lolz...giving him lectures n stuff.....LOL I mean let him the way he is...atleast he is better than kripa..not a hypocrite...hiding his feelings from others....everytime kripa sees angad, she has her GIVE-A-LECTURE-TO-HIM feeling aroused and goes straight to him and there u go with her BHAASHAN ....lol....Tongue

At first i was like that she is right but nowadays she is always overreacting on every little thing.........i really loved the scene where angad was pouring out his anger on the boxing bag and kripa was there making her efforts to apologize n failing everytime.....Wink(kya re angad ek thappar hi ho jata...Tongue)

Edited by IMP TNG - 03 May 2005 at 5:16pm

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
kripa is sumtimes rite caz from wat she has seen of angad be4..she is bound to act tht way..but ye..like all other ekta dramas..the actress are alwaiz in a hurry to jump into conclusions be4 knowin the actual truth!
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
yea that scene of Angad boxing out was really hot~ Embarrassed Heart

Anywho, y'know some guys actually dig that y'know when a girl is somewhat bossy. Wink Think what you want...

Anywho, I'm sometimes surprised with Kripa cuz. in the beginning of the show you see such an innocent girl who even talks to a stuffed animal Stern Smile ~ and now you see a strict Evil Smile snappy little girl who gots so much 'dishoom' that even Angad needs to watch out. Ouch

Yea she does often get misunderstood but the situation she was in was understandable ... I guess. Smile
Maisha88 Senior Member
Maisha88
Maisha88

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

LOLAren't we all? I mean bossy, in one sense or another? This is just a generalization, don't attack me, I am a girl too, hehehe. Though, I confess, we can be very bossy sometimes. Right iami?Big smile  Most males tend to believe that females are bossy.

I kind of thought the scence was cute but a bit too radical. Her anger is justified to an extent. Just think of how he behaved with her when he found out she liked him. She was so embarrassed. OMG I sound like Kripa's advocate!LOL 

I say both of them acted well in that scene.

Edited by Maisha88 - 03 May 2005 at 7:23pm
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I feel like Kripa should have spoken to Tanya and asked her why she was crying before just going upto Angad and yelling at him like that...right when it seemed like her and angad were starting to maybe become friends..she kind of ruined it by yelling at him without knowing the whole story...
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
ye girls tend to be the bossy once in a relationship!... lolz this has happened wit me and is still happening Big smile..iam wit krips fer this!..lol
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
shes just a little confused at times thats all hey if hat was me then i dont know but the whole slapping in the ass thing? i dont know......but now shes not sure how she shud judge him u know? i mean...hes not a bad person hes awesome!
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
yes ... exactly! she is just sooo BOSSY for mo reason at all.. and cudnt she just use her head a lil bit?!!

Go to top