India-Forums

ragz.designz#7/C//Sanz/SaNish.PaRud/PaRsh-Pg.71 (Page 49)

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
SublimeSanz..: awesome http://i.minus.com/ibdM55DEg7BJiT.png

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Those who don't know my name it's Ragini :) y'all can call me Ragz :)

@Hiral: thank you so much aww Hug actually sorry hon I'm not taking any requests for a while, will let you know when I'm open..the shop status is [C] for no which means closed..:P

Thanks so much everyone Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaarelentless.

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
OMFG. ALL THE STUFF ESP SANUJand SUKU's stuuf is PRETTTY!!!
myyy goddd! i loved everything really WELL Done bb<3
RAAAGZIIE you still make one of the best creations ever!!!! LOVE IT! <3
keeep it upp bb<3 Big smile

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Ashii :O Where the hell have you been girl..missed you Hug
Thanks so much :* Love you <3
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

@Aliya

Awww thank you so much for always loving my work hon Hug I miss talking to you :( aww I know you are not a fan of Suku, I've always adored her acting..the issue with most people is that they watched her in DMG and judged her..I agree she wasn't the best in the show but have you ever watched PKYEK? She proved herself there playing a double role and also in Agle Janam in a negative role.. She is actually really come a long way compared to what she was in DMG:) <3

Yes I am completely addicted to EBI! Such a good show..aww you don't like Chhavi? I love her..she's such a natural. Actually her character has just gotten better than the initial episodes...even I didn't quite relate with her then but now she's amazing! Well I can't really tell the story here..there's a lot of stuff that's happened, you should watch it.

Her acting was fine in DMG, she was great in the emotional scenes but she wasn't Riddhima for me. And I watched PKYEK and didn't like it at all haha, I actually think suku was far better in DMG than in that show

Chhavi started to grow on me but I just don't have time now to keep up with all these shows. I start them and never finish watching them haha

http://i4.minus.com/iun848uj6RNlf.png - she looks gorgeous!

Edited by -Aliya- - 21 October 2013 at 10:51am

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

@Aliya

Awww thank you so much for always loving my work hon Hug I miss talking to you :( aww I know you are not a fan of Suku, I've always adored her acting..the issue with most people is that they watched her in DMG and judged her..I agree she wasn't the best in the show but have you ever watched PKYEK? She proved herself there playing a double role and also in Agle Janam in a negative role.. She is actually really come a long way compared to what she was in DMG:) <3

Yes I am completely addicted to EBI! Such a good show..aww you don't like Chhavi? I love her..she's such a natural. Actually her character has just gotten better than the initial episodes...even I didn't quite relate with her then but now she's amazing! Well I can't really tell the story here..there's a lot of stuff that's happened, you should watch it.

Her acting was fine in DMG, she was great in the emotional scenes but she wasn't Riddhima for me. And I watched PKYEK and didn't like it at all haha, I actually think suku was far better in DMG than in that show

Chhavi started to grow on me but I just don't have time now to keep up with all these shows. I start them and never finish watching them haha

http://i4.minus.com/iun848uj6RNlf.png - she looks gorgeous!

Hehe that's fine I understand, for many people she wasn't Riddhima, but for me she's the only one who had Riddhima's innocence plus AR had some of the best scenes when she was in it :) That's just my opinion though.. But other than Suku, I loved Shilpa as rids too even though I thought she couldn't act as well. That's for sure though, Suku was way way better in PKYEK! Oh you didn't like the show? It was one of my favourite shows, even though the vampire bits in it were lame LOL

I know what you mean hehe..Well EBI is the only show I watch so I really like the whole and all the actors but of course Viraf is my most favourite<3

Thank you Hug

-Aliya-

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Omg ragz i am now seeing this update :O

omfg http://i.minus.com/ibtLGgSyTmNc3H.png sanuj! I miss them soo much :$ i was waiting for someone to making something with them using sanz new pics <3 beautiful!

I love the coloring on all the siggys especially sukriti one :) 

and viraf&chhavi how adorable are they? <3  and that siggy is love
as always loved everything girly! <3 

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Alicia:
Thank you so much hon Hug I really miss SaNuj too. they made such a good pair..only if someone would cast them in future too </3

Do you watch EBI? Love MriAra Embarrassed 

alicia.

Go to top