ragz.designz#7/C//Sanz/SaNish.PaRud/PaRsh-Pg.71 - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
Gorgeous one Ragi di..!!!!   I think you pour your heart while making Sanaya's siggies and this is why they have that special touch in them.. 😳 ❤️ You make her creations with pyaar :D :* 
LOVED LOVED all of them..!! 🤗
Sumz ❤️ Awww 🤗 Well it is the amazing clarity of Sunara's caps, plus Sanaya's flawless face ☺️ ^_^ She's my biggest and only inspiration <3 Thank you so much :* 
love love this:
mesmerizing<33
and this too:
cant take my eyes of it
stunning stuffs.Mindblowing

do you take suggestions?😳

Mallu
Thanks Mallu ^ 🤗 ❤️ Yes I take but not taking any currently...will let you know 😳
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Thanks Mallu ^ 🤗 ❤️ Yes I take but not taking any currently...will let you know 😳

how many times should i say this ragz😳 just awesome awesome awesome 😆 
i loved every edit <333 , fabulous work 😳
i loved the update , im so gonna use freebies😳
Edited by deepz_SI.BS - 10 years ago
I am sorry I couldn't comment on the previous update but it looked gorgeous as all your work always does 😆 Coming to the update, how more gorgeous is this woman turning day by day? I was staring at her the whole time this interview was aired! Indian look suits her so much (heck, what doesn't?!) and that sexy lehenga choli ☺️ She is ethereal.
http://i.minus.com/i3h0rpvMIlQxs.jpg I have this urge to put this as my display picture 🤣 Moving on, I love the blending and the text on the San sig <33 http://i.minus.com/ivY4MuDKgnLq4.png My favorite from the update! ❤️ The blending, the coloring, the text everything looks absolutely brilliant and I just adore this one 😳 The rest of the two signatures have gotten me pretty jealous is all I can say 🤣
Lovely Creations Ragz🤗❤️Edited by ..Desi-Kuri.. - 10 years ago
wow..totally sanlicious super gorgeous  update Ragziee<3
The rang Rasiya siggy is outstanding..Thank god its a freebie..cuz i cant resist to use it..
and saving the Sanaya siggy..stunning girl and stunning siggy
everything's SOO prettyy didouu <3 ! as always😃...using your stufff ! 

I've nothing much to say coz u are FAULTLESS AND FLAWLESSS🤗and u know it don't u ?😆

Love uuu