ragz.designz#7/C//Sanz/SaNish.PaRud/PaRsh-Pg.71 - Page 34

Posted: 10 years ago
amazing amazing update rags 🤗 i love the sanuj stuff :3 the blending on it is a+ and the icons are da besttt<3
i love the viraf chhavi stuff as well! they're so adorable na? 
@lazy
Thank you dear 🤗

@Aarti

Aww thanks girl <33 Glad you like SaNuj stuff most ❤️ Hmm yeah Viraf Chhavi are too adorable together :3 Do you watch the show?
Sharu..thanks hon 🤗 do you watch EBI? Seems like it from your profile pic :P
Flawless stuff Ragz. 😃 Loved the SaNuj siggy the most. The blend is SO perfect.  Gorgeous. 
Thanks for the PM! 
Love,
Aishu.
The sanuj stuff is amazing!! Please make more like this, it looks perfect with their photoshoot pics
This will make no sense but your sig style and colouring kinda emphasises the sunshininess of Sukriti LOL, I talk such babble but you know what I mean :P she looks so adorable, ya can't deny that even i am not a fan of her acting

Adjskdhsksk viraf! You made creations on viraf :D I watched the first few episodes of EBI and kinda liked it even though the girl is 'meh' but they still look cute together! What is happening on the show now because it was all so mysterious and secretive at the start

We always lose touch Rags haha, were both so lazy haha

If you do take suggestions then please consider Rafa 😳
Edited by -Aliya- - 10 years ago
How Flawless is Ur Work  Sis    Saved SaNuj Sigg...!!!!Will use  soon ;)

@Aliya

Awww thank you so much for always loving my work hon 🤗 I miss talking to you :( aww I know you are not a fan of Suku, I've always adored her acting..the issue with most people is that they watched her in DMG and judged her..I agree she wasn't the best in the show but have you ever watched PKYEK? She proved herself there playing a double role and also in Agle Janam in a negative role.. She is actually really come a long way compared to what she was in DMG:) <3

Yes I am completely addicted to EBI! Such a good show..aww you don't like Chhavi? I love her..she's such a natural. Actually her character has just gotten better than the initial episodes...even I didn't quite relate with her then but now she's amazing! Well I can't really tell the story here..there's a lot of stuff that's happened, you should watch it.Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
Aishi and Anu thank you so much girls 🤗
Didouuu 🤗 How long it has been since we both talked ? 😆 I'm sure you won't pay attention or won't believe me if i tell you that i missed you & i still do 'D 😳
wanna write a super detailed comment worth your update but no tym as of now ..will come back later to do so ;) 

the SaNuj siggies are So #prettyyy  My doll's looking Gawjousss <3 but your talent is Like "out of the World " ❤️

Suku ones are Amazing , the Girl's beautiful <3 & the VirafChhavi one has the BEST effect 'PP .. both are looking cute :$^^^

Coming to your Old update & would say the #best update of yours 🤗;)))  ALLL & EVERYTHING is perfect , our doll Looks stunning & simplyyy Flawless as  u s u a l )- 🤗

Now , Have to go but but but .. I'm alwaays around so i'll keep commenting here for sure .. it's about you after all 🤗 Someone special to me #forever 

Lovee youuu 🤗