Pavitra Rishta

im sure the article isnt true (Page 3)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pn_92

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

hey hey hey ,,right now i watched yesterdays episode and very scarely for wt happened ?????and what i watch??????? i watch that''''''''''''' kanna dan'''''''''''''was happened... do any know what is '''''kanna dan'''''i think its indian wedding sanskar and part of wedding and this is already  happened so arvi full wedding definitely happen and this stupid article fake ,,,i m sure now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but separation part i think its for divorce ,,may be ovi want to blackmail purvi,,,,,,,,,,,for sometimes misunderstanding will happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may be...not any  arvi separation

kannya daan is an important part of an indian wedding.it means giving the responsibility of the bride to the groom by bride's parents.also yesterday while archana did kannya daan the music played(sarva mangala maangliye)  is mantra said during wedding.so yesterday's episode gave a slight hope Smile

THANKS FOR EXPLAIN THIS ,,,,,,,,SO I CAN KEEP LITTLE HOPE NOW ABOUT ARJUN PURVI MARRIAGE

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 08 August 2012 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey guys, it's quite clear that the article is fake. because it is mentioned at the article that the Sameer rane is parallel lead, he said it himself and everyone knows that it can not be true because Arjun (RD) is already the choice of parallel lead role so how can they change their minds now, having shown us so much between Arvi it is impossible. I do not think the article is true but  but do not be quiet and wait for it to happen you never know when it comes to kekta mata  when they have even begun this track so it takes time very long time before they stop this, it's going to seem like forever for us Arvi fans so better to spend a few minutes to send emails than to sit and wait a long time that the track to end so only intent of sending negative comments to them so that they do not dare to do something like that. if you sit quiet now by thinking that it's just fake, they can really think to include the track because they think that we have accepted this. then just send comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--AnAvidReader

Sa7861 Groupbie
Sa7861
Sa7861

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I hope what you are saying is true, if ovi and arjun do get married then i will seriously stop watching the show. i dont mind the love interest part of sameer rane starting to like purvi, but i won't handle the part of where arjun and purvi break up...They are meant to be with each other!!!!
ArVi = Arjun + Purvi

ArVi Rox!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

Go to top