Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

Im postive the article isnt true bc I took a closer look at the article and  you know where it says the character who plays Sameer Rane said that his character will become Purvi's love interest well I think that theres a rule that actors arent allowed to tell the fans what will happen next or that will spoil the fun of the show. I compared the article to the other articles and I was right. Im sure Ekta isnt that crazy that she would seperate another couple and loose TRPs. She is already making a divorse track for arman why another seperation track? Im sure she knew that if there was a divorse track then there will be less TRPs so she added another couple Arvi. Dont worry arvians the article is probably a fake and im sure the person who posted the article never knew that it was a fake. Plus this isnt conformed so we will have to watch in order to find out the truth and enjoy the show

Yes it's just a speculation..for now.
Wait and see what will happen.
Be prepare...
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope the article is fake and we get to see ARVI wedding really soon. And RITHVIK did say there will be twist but ARVI will be together. Could be the twist is about ARMNAN divorce???
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did anybody notice when '''kanyedan''''''process then backround music ,,its running music and something like geeta ,,,,wt geeta???actually i dont know wt actual???but its weeding geeta pat like that and destructive music ,,,,,''''''''''mixed destructive and  wedding geeta'''''''''
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When it comes to EK logic is out the window..
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

hey hey hey ,,right now i watched yesterdays episode and very scarely for wt happened ?????and what i watch??????? i watch that''''''''''''' kanna dan'''''''''''''was happened... do any know what is '''''kanna dan'''''i think its indian wedding sanskar and part of wedding and this is already  happened so arvi full wedding definitely happen and this stupid article fake ,,,i m sure now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but separation part i think its for divorce ,,may be ovi want to blackmail purvi,,,,,,,,,,,for sometimes misunderstanding will happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may be...not any  arvi separation

kannya daan is an important part of an indian wedding.it means giving the responsibility of the bride to the groom by bride's parents.also yesterday while archana did kannya daan the music played(sarva mangala maangliye)  is mantra said during wedding.so yesterday's episode gave a slight hope 😊
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pn_92

kannya daan is an important part of an indian wedding.it means giving the responsibility of the bride to the groom by bride's parents.also yesterday while archana did kannya daan the music played(sarva mangala maangliye)  is mantra said during wedding.so yesterday's episode gave a slight hope 😊

THANKS FOR EXPLAIN THIS ,,,,,,,,SO I CAN KEEP LITTLE HOPE NOW ABOUT ARJUN PURVI MARRIAGE
Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys, it's quite clear that the article is fake. because it is mentioned at the article that the Sameer rane is parallel lead, he said it himself and everyone knows that it can not be true because Arjun (RD) is already the choice of parallel lead role so how can they change their minds now, having shown us so much between Arvi it is impossible. I do not think the article is true but  but do not be quiet and wait for it to happen you never know when it comes to kekta mata  when they have even begun this track so it takes time very long time before they stop this, it's going to seem like forever for us Arvi fans so better to spend a few minutes to send emails than to sit and wait a long time that the track to end so only intent of sending negative comments to them so that they do not dare to do something like that. if you sit quiet now by thinking that it's just fake, they can really think to include the track because they think that we have accepted this. then just send comments
Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope what you are saying is true, if ovi and arjun do get married then i will seriously stop watching the show. i dont mind the love interest part of sameer rane starting to like purvi, but i won't handle the part of where arjun and purvi break up...They are meant to be with each other!!!!
ArVi = Arjun + Purvi

ArVi Rox!!!!