India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

im sure the article isnt true (Page 2)

ifrini Goldie
ifrini
ifrini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I just saw today's episode and the way Arjun promises to take care of Purvi and to love her more tham himself .. this track should not be happenning .

I don't expect marriage so soon but want them to face all bad times that are bound to come .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

fmb100 Groupbie
fmb100
fmb100

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i hope this article is fake..i am big arvi fan and we dont want any separtion ...so plz dont ruin this couple like this...they deserve tto be together...i hope ekta will understand...i hope and hope that this information is wrong and fake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Im postive the article isnt true bc I took a closer look at the article and  you know where it says the character who plays Sameer Rane said that his character will become Purvi's love interest well I think that theres a rule that actors arent allowed to tell the fans what will happen next or that will spoil the fun of the show. I compared the article to the other articles and I was right. Im sure Ekta isnt that crazy that she would seperate another couple and loose TRPs. She is already making a divorse track for arman why another seperation track? Im sure she knew that if there was a divorse track then there will be less TRPs so she added another couple Arvi. Dont worry arvians the article is probably a fake and im sure the person who posted the article never knew that it was a fake. Plus this isnt conformed so we will have to watch in order to find out the truth and enjoy the show

Yes it's just a speculation..for now.
Wait and see what will happen.
Be prepare...
blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I really hope the article is fake and we get to see ARVI wedding really soon. And RITHVIK did say there will be twist but ARVI will be together. Could be the twist is about ARMNAN divorce???
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
did anybody notice when '''kanyedan''''''process then backround music ,,its running music and something like geeta ,,,,wt geeta???actually i dont know wt actual???but its weeding geeta pat like that and destructive music ,,,,,''''''''''mixed destructive and  wedding geeta'''''''''
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
When it comes to EK logic is out the window..
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Exactly they wont sep
pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

hey hey hey ,,right now i watched yesterdays episode and very scarely for wt happened ?????and what i watch??????? i watch that''''''''''''' kanna dan'''''''''''''was happened... do any know what is '''''kanna dan'''''i think its indian wedding sanskar and part of wedding and this is already  happened so arvi full wedding definitely happen and this stupid article fake ,,,i m sure now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but separation part i think its for divorce ,,may be ovi want to blackmail purvi,,,,,,,,,,,for sometimes misunderstanding will happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may be...not any  arvi separation

kannya daan is an important part of an indian wedding.it means giving the responsibility of the bride to the groom by bride's parents.also yesterday while archana did kannya daan the music played(sarva mangala maangliye)  is mantra said during wedding.so yesterday's episode gave a slight hope Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxAnAvidReader_OrChiD_

Go to top