Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dictionaries for all, Free Dictionaries for all! (Page 4)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

thanks 4 the dictionaries. Clap 4 your  search but whenever i come across a word which i found difficult to understand , i open a new tab and google down the word, it helps a lot . u get the meaning right away. no need to go through several pages of a dictionary.i think 4 a sarcastic post ,u need a sarcastic reply.

NO problem:) & Oh that's one another great option. Thanks for letting us know about that. Will definitely include in that option next time. Thank you for your sarcastic reply.

@ inocentgreen: Well, Good for you :) 

Any search engine that tells one the difference between "Bashing" and "criticizing"  ,  " Redeeming"  and "Being Desperate" & the rest of its kind, works for us ;) & like Kiran said, Thanks for your very sarcastic reply. We really appreciate it .

Well ,well guys,seemed u took my words to heart, u said free dictionary 4 all, all means i am a part of it too ,coz am also a member here.i just gave my opinion how i search 4 a word. I know the meaning of bashing, bashers, redemption but as we always say, this is a free forum . everybody is entitled to his/ her opinion.  best motto is ,u don't like a post refrain from replying and by the way i like this post of yours.LOL.No hard feelings. chill guys. peace.

Oh we're sorry if we sent across the wrong msg. No way did we take any  offence by your words, sweets. You're definately a member and entitled to a dictionary, Hell, take two if you want Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

thanks 4 the dictionaries. Clap 4 your  search but whenever i come across a word which i found difficult to understand , i open a new tab and google down the word, it helps a lot . u get the meaning right away. no need to go through several pages of a dictionary.i think 4 a sarcastic post ,u need a sarcastic reply.

NO problem:) & Oh that's one another great option. Thanks for letting us know about that. Will definitely include in that option next time. Thank you for your sarcastic reply.

@ inocentgreen: Well, Good for you :) 

Any search engine that tells one the difference between "Bashing" and "criticizing"  ,  " Redeeming"  and "Being Desperate" & the rest of its kind, works for us ;) & like Kiran said, Thanks for your very sarcastic reply. We really appreciate it .

Well ,well guys,seemed u took my words to heart, u said free dictionary 4 all, all means i am a part of it too ,coz am also a member here.i just gave my opinion how i search 4 a word. I know the meaning of bashing, bashers, redemption but as we always say, this is a free forum . everybody is entitled to his/ her opinion.  best motto is ,u don't like a post refrain from replying and by the way i like this post of yours.LOL.No hard feelings. chill guys. peace.

Oh no. Why would we take ur words to heart? Not at all hun. We just replied to your post same way you did:) Seems like you took it to your heart. So our apologies for that. By all we mean the people who actually don't know the actual meanings of these words. We always like to ignore stuff but when someone comes and calls you a basher then we have every right to make post;) Thank You for liking our post and no hard feelings on this side either. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

First post! Res ;)

Personally, I feel like "bashing" is overused too.

It's okay if someone doesn't agree with your post and states it. As long as they state it in a non-derogatory manner, I don't see what the problem is.
Just because some members express their dissatisfaction at the current track or episode doesn't immediately qualify it as bashing. We jump to conclusions too quickly and tend to only consider "positive" opinions. Well, that's not fair.

Let's agree to disagree. And let's allow others to express their thoughts without labeling them as bashers.

@Bold: Clap

You said it, We all need to 'agree to disagree" as much as we need them tabs and dictionaries.LOL Even more, I'd say. When someone doesn't agree with the "positive bunch" , they're very conveniently called bashers. It's a pity. Really.

And we do welcome all the criticism that comes our way. Who doesn't like a civilized discussion after all ? 

@ red - exactly. If it's civilized and not rude, just an opinion, it shouldn't be classified as bashing. All you're doing is stating something just like any other member, which you're entitled to do.

Mhm, We have our freedom of speech and we're making the best out of it! LOL

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I think people need a thesaurus too xDDD and contrast the words like discussion, forum, opinions, rant, stress relief...etc to bashing 

and thank you for the brand new dictionaries :DDD Hug ROFL

Seriously I'd love to offer anything that can help 'em understand all this! & LOL No problemo hun<3

btw I replied to ur post on the thread that made too xD 

XD awww so kind hearted <3 mean that totally though no sarcasm intended XD Hug
I'll reply soon & I LOVE YOU. NO sarcasm intended Hug

SaJanLuv14

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by bhangan

BASHING

B = 2nd letter of the alphabet
A = 1
S = 19
H = 8
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

2 + 1 + 19 + 8 + 9 + 14  + 7 = 60

60 = 6 + 0 =6

6 = Sex

7 fingers represent the letters in the word which means

TALK TO THE HAND

BASHING- One Word

LMAOO! Perfect solution. You're amazing Tiya jee. ClapLOL

rainaM

.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Aw who told you that? Have they seen your appreciation posts? :O LOL 
I know...generally people only want positive feedback but criticism should be welcome as well. If you're analyzing the show and simply explaining what you don't like, I don't see why it's a big deal.
And if people have a problem with such posts they shouldn't read them.

There are few people. I don't wanna say their names or anything but there are some people. Even I  don't remember their names thou ROFL Criticism is necessary. If we don't give our feedback, criticism who would cvs know what we want, what we like? & this is a forum. If you don't like something, IGNORE as simple as that. 
Aw well I for one don't think you're a basher :) And ditto for everything you said...this is a public platform in which everyone's entitled to their opinion. And if you don't like someone's opinion, you should deal with it maturely and ignore it instead of calling it "bashing."

Oh and this is random but remember the post bhangan made? The one that went like "____ lied when he said _____"
That was so much fun! I miss it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

I know...generally people only want positive feedback but criticism should be welcome as well. If you're analyzing the show and simply explaining what you don't like, I don't see why it's a big deal.

There are few people. I don't wanna say their names or anything but there are some people. Even I  don't remember their names thou ROFL Criticism is necessary. If we don't give our feedback, criticism who would cvs know what we want, what we like? & this is a forum. If you don't like something, IGNORE as simple as that. 
Aw well I for one don't think you're a basher :) And ditto for everything you said...this is a public platform in which everyone's entitled to their opinion. And if you don't like someone's opinion, you should deal with it maturely and ignore it instead of calling it "bashing."

Oh and this is random but remember the post bhangan made? The one that went like "____ lied when he said _____"

Thank You & I agree with you. You're such a mature girl. How old are you?? LOL & OMG! Yess that post. That was so much fun. I want BhaTiya to make such posts again. now they make symbolism posts which I love reading but I can't come up with some smart ones ROFL But I keep reading their replies and die laughing!ROFL
.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Thank You & I agree with you. You're such a mature girl. How old are you?? LOL & OMG! Yess that post. That was so much fun. I want BhaTiya to make such posts again. now they make symbolism posts which I love reading but I can't come up with some smart ones ROFL But I keep reading their replies and die laughing!ROFL

Haha I'm 20 :) *feels SO old* ROFL 
I know I saw them and I want to post but I have no idea what to write LOL I'm thinking of going back into "My Posts" and bringing that thread back so it can hit a century LOL

Go to top