Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dictionaries for all, Free Dictionaries for all! - Page 3

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dmgloverforever

@Bold: 👏

You said it, We all need to 'agree to disagree" as much as we need them tabs and dictionaries.😆 Even more, I'd say. When someone doesn't agree with the "positive bunch" , they're very conveniently called bashers. It's a pity. Really.

And we do welcome all the criticism that comes our way. Who doesn't like a civilized discussion after all ? 

@ red - exactly. If it's civilized and not rude, just an opinion, it shouldn't be classified as bashing. All you're doing is stating something just like any other member, which you're entitled to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Seriously I'd love to offer anything that can help 'em understand all this! & LOL No problemo hun<3

btw I replied to ur post on the thread that made too xD 

XD awww so kind hearted <3 mean that totally though no sarcasm intended XD 🤗
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: innocentgreen

Well ,well guys,seemed u took my words to heart, u said free dictionary 4 all, all means i am a part of it too ,coz am also a member here.i just gave my opinion how i search 4 a word. I know the meaning of bashing, bashers, redemption but as we always say, this is a free forum . everybody is entitled to his/ her opinion.  best motto is ,u don't like a post refrain from replying and by the way i like this post of yours.😆.No hard feelings. chill guys. peace.

Oh we're sorry if we sent across the wrong msg. No way did we take any  offence by your words, sweets. You're definately a member and entitled to a dictionary, Hell, take two if you want 😉
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: innocentgreen

Well ,well guys,seemed u took my words to heart, u said free dictionary 4 all, all means i am a part of it too ,coz am also a member here.i just gave my opinion how i search 4 a word. I know the meaning of bashing, bashers, redemption but as we always say, this is a free forum . everybody is entitled to his/ her opinion.  best motto is ,u don't like a post refrain from replying and by the way i like this post of yours.😆.No hard feelings. chill guys. peace.

Oh no. Why would we take ur words to heart? Not at all hun. We just replied to your post same way you did:) Seems like you took it to your heart. So our apologies for that. By all we mean the people who actually don't know the actual meanings of these words. We always like to ignore stuff but when someone comes and calls you a basher then we have every right to make post;) Thank You for liking our post and no hard feelings on this side either. :)
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOLAnisha

@ red - exactly. If it's civilized and not rude, just an opinion, it shouldn't be classified as bashing. All you're doing is stating something just like any other member, which you're entitled to do.

Mhm, We have our freedom of speech and we're making the best out of it! 😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

btw I replied to ur post on the thread that made too xD 

XD awww so kind hearted <3 mean that totally though no sarcasm intended XD 🤗

I'll reply soon & I LOVE YOU. NO sarcasm intended 🤗
.Kiran. thumbnail

LMAOO! Perfect solution. You're amazing Tiya jee. 👏😆
.anishaa. thumbnail

There are few people. I don't wanna say their names or anything but there are some people. Even I  don't remember their names thou 🤣 Criticism is necessary. If we don't give our feedback, criticism who would cvs know what we want, what we like? & this is a forum. If you don't like something, IGNORE as simple as that. 

Aw well I for one don't think you're a basher :) And ditto for everything you said...this is a public platform in which everyone's entitled to their opinion. And if you don't like someone's opinion, you should deal with it maturely and ignore it instead of calling it "bashing."

Oh and this is random but remember the post bhangan made? The one that went like "____ lied when he said _____"
That was so much fun! I miss it 😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Aw well I for one don't think you're a basher :) And ditto for everything you said...this is a public platform in which everyone's entitled to their opinion. And if you don't like someone's opinion, you should deal with it maturely and ignore it instead of calling it "bashing."

Oh and this is random but remember the post bhangan made? The one that went like "____ lied when he said _____"
That was so much fun! I miss it 😆

Thank You & I agree with you. You're such a mature girl. How old are you?? 😆 & OMG! Yess that post. That was so much fun. I want BhaTiya to make such posts again. now they make symbolism posts which I love reading but I can't come up with some smart ones 🤣 But I keep reading their replies and die laughing!🤣
.anishaa. thumbnail

Thank You & I agree with you. You're such a mature girl. How old are you?? 😆 & OMG! Yess that post. That was so much fun. I want BhaTiya to make such posts again. now they make symbolism posts which I love reading but I can't come up with some smart ones 🤣 But I keep reading their replies and die laughing!🤣

Haha I'm 20 :) *feels SO old* ROFL 
I know I saw them and I want to post but I have no idea what to write 😆 I'm thinking of going back into "My Posts" and bringing that thread back so it can hit a century 😆