Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dictionaries for all, Free Dictionaries for all! - Page 2

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Thank You Anisha and I agree. So many people have told me I bash a lot and I make negative posts. Therefore, I made this post. I don't get why any post that doesn't state your POV or is opposite of your opinion becomes "bashing" post. This term is misused and overused a lot in this forum. Why is it so hard to respect others' opinion? 

Aw who told you that? Have they seen your appreciation posts? :O πŸ˜† 
I know...generally people only want positive feedback but criticism should be welcome as well. If you're analyzing the show and simply explaining what you don't like, I don't see why it's a big deal.
And if people have a problem with such posts they shouldn't read them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anishaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhangan

BASHING

B = 2nd letter of the alphabet
A = 1
S = 19
H = 8
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

2 + 1 + 19 + 8 + 9 + 14  + 7 = 60

60 = 6 X 0 =6

6 = Sex

7 fingers represent the letters in the word which means

TALK TO THE HAND

Bhangan you're hereee YAY
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

I think people need a thesaurus too xDDD and contrast the words like discussion, forum, opinions, rant, stress relief...etc to bashing 

and thank you for the brand new dictionaries :DDD πŸ€— πŸ€£

Seriously I'd love to offer anything that can help 'em understand all this! & LOL No problemo hun<3
.Kiran. thumbnail

BASHING

A = 1
S = 19
H = 8
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

60 = 6 + 0 =6

6 = Sex

TALK TO THE HAND

LMFAOOO! Bhangan Jee you're just amazing. I love your symbolisms, analysis. You made our post special by your grand entryπŸ€— & Seems like you've become a great fan of Dadi;)
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOLAnisha

First post! Res ;)

Personally, I feel like "bashing" is overused too.

It's okay if someone doesn't agree with your post and states it. As long as they state it in a non-derogatory manner, I don't see what the problem is.
Just because some members express their dissatisfaction at the current track or episode doesn't immediately qualify it as bashing. We jump to conclusions too quickly and tend to only consider "positive" opinions. Well, that's not fair.

Let's agree to disagree. And let's allow others to express their thoughts without labeling them as bashers.

@Bold: πŸ‘

You said it, We all need to 'agree to disagree" as much as we need them tabs and dictionaries.πŸ˜† Even more, I'd say. When someone doesn't agree with the "positive bunch" , they're very conveniently called bashers. It's a pity. Really.

And we do welcome all the criticism that comes our way. Who doesn't like a civilized discussion after all ? 

BASHING

A = 1
S = 19
H = 8
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

60 = 6 + 0 =6

6 = Sex

TALK TO THE HAND

BASHING- One Word

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dmgloverforever

@ inocentgreen: Well, Good for you :) 

Any search engine that tells one the difference between "Bashing" and "criticizing"  ,  " Redeeming"  and "Being Desperate" & the rest of its kind, works for us ;) & like Kiran said, Thanks for your very sarcastic reply. We really appreciate it .

Well ,well guys,seemed u took my words to heart, u said free dictionary 4 all, all means i am a part of it too ,coz am also a member here.i just gave my opinion how i search 4 a word. I know the meaning of bashing, bashers, redemption but as we always say, this is a free forum . everybody is entitled to his/ her opinion.  best motto is ,u don't like a post refrain from replying and by the way i like this post of yours.πŸ˜†.No hard feelings. chill guys. peace.
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Aw who told you that? Have they seen your appreciation posts? :O πŸ˜† 
I know...generally people only want positive feedback but criticism should be welcome as well. If you're analyzing the show and simply explaining what you don't like, I don't see why it's a big deal.
And if people have a problem with such posts they shouldn't read them.

There are few people. I don't wanna say their names or anything but there are some people. Even I  don't remember their names thou 🀣 Criticism is necessary. If we don't give our feedback, criticism who would cvs know what we want, what we like? & this is a forum. If you don't like something, IGNORE as simple as that. 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hell, i say talk to any organ in the body you want to talk to. Just talk logic.
Edited by dmgloverforever - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail

Thank You!:)