Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Party Night Taarey SS ~Complete~ (Page 9)

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
there are two maybe three updates left in this SS. Big smile also sry not much taarey in this update but its needed for next taareylicious update Embarrassedim not exactly happy with the way this update came out but i hope you guys like it
Chapter 3:

Taani happily skipped towards Swayam completely drunk. "Bhai!" She said again giving him a big hug. "You have no idea how happy I am that you and Sharon are a couple now." Taani said not noticing the gasps coming from the others.

"What Sharon tum aur Swayam?" Simi asked shocked that they weren't told.

"Sharon Swayam," Taani said with a grin, "Swayam Sharon," she said again only to gasp after that, "SWARON!' Taani yelled clapping at her ability to form their names into one making everyone around her chuckle. In her drunken state she dropped the mike and just went around giggling at random things. As the gang focused on Swaron's relationship only Rey noticed when Taani had left the party. Deciding to make sure she was safe he followed her out. 

After a few minutes Swayam realized that Taani and Rey were both not there and he said, "Guys looks like Taani and Rey left we should go find them to make sure they're okay." and everyone left to find Taarey.

"Taani, Taani please slow down." Rey said as Taani swirled around in the middle of the street. 

"I feel as light as a feather." Taani said smiling. "Do you think I'd be able to fly?" Taani asked randomly making Rey laugh. Taani narrowed her eyes and climbed on the ledge, "I'm going to fly." Taani said making Rey stop laughing. 

"Taani no get down from there right now!" he said holding her steady.

"But, but I want to fly." Taani pouted. 

"Fine just get down." Rey said helping her off the ledge. He looked at her pouting face and shook his head with a smile. "Okay Taani ready to fly?" he asked her getting her to nod happily. He picked her up and spun her around enjoying the sound of her happy giggles. 

"I can fly like superman!" Taani said as she held her arms up and ran towards the next street only to bump into Shivam.

Swayam noticed Taarey standing by Shivam and he signaled the gang to go there.

"Taani careful!" Shivam said pretending to be a caring boyfriend as he saw the gang approach them.

Taani pushed Shivam off and said, "Stop touching me!" 

"But Taani." Shivam started to say.

"No Shivam you are not my boyfriend and ab toh yaha pe koi nahi hai so please stop touching me." Taani blurt out not realizing what she was saying. 

"What?" Rey asked confused. 

"Taani Shivam is not your boyfriend?" Sharon asked her. 

Taani stumbled over trying to get to Rey and Rey held her up as she tripped over her own feet.

"Taani it's hard enough to keep you from falling when you're sober but when you're drunk, it's worse." Rey thought.

"Rey when everyone was accusing us and you Shivam came up to help me because he knew that I had lied, I'm not seeing anyone. He was being a good friend." Taani started telling everyone the truth. 

"He then told me that I couldn't tell anyone especially Bhai the truth or the college would find out." Taani said. "But even then mujhe nahi aacha lagta jab Shivam tries to get close to me." Taani managed to say before she passed out.

"Taani!" Rey said holding her limp body. "Guys looks like the drink made her pass out we're going to have to get her back to the hotel." 

"Guys she," Shivam tried to talk.

"No Shivam we knew you were up to something but brainwashing Taani into believing that you were helping her and manipulating her into not telling us the truth we didn't expect, actually who am I kidding a loser who can copy someone else's dance routine can do anything idiotic." Sharon said turning away from Shivam.

"That's not it guys, come on I was trying to help her, think about it why would I help her with bad intentions when I'm the one who started the whole blue valley article." Shivam spit out without thinking blowing his entire cover.

"And Shivam don't think this is done here when we get back to college you'll find out what Louians can do when the entire college is together against a traitor." Rey said shaking his head as he picked Taani up and walked towards his car. 

As Rey brought Taani into the hotel room he smiled as he stirred in her sleep. 

"You look beautiful when your sleeping, just like an angel." he whispered. 

"Rey?" Taani asked in a small, drowsy voice.

"Yeah Taani" he asked her. 

"Bhai aur Sharon." She started to say still intoxicated. 

"I know Taani Swayam and Sharon." Rey said.

"Swaron," Taani corrected with a big smile making Rey chuckle. 

"Just like that Rey Taani, Taani Rey, TaaRey." Taani said cutely before falling asleep again.

Rey couldn't deny the fast beating of his heart at that moment. "TaaRey." He whispered liking the way it sounded. Smiling to himself he softly kissed Taani's forehead before tucking her in.

"Goodnight Taani," he whispered leaving now eager and excited for the week ahead of him.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

taareyfanpuja_amarvrinda-fanaish_kajen25rockstar4eva55pallavibanerjeedahi09cutieSharafTasnimTia3303DontAskHardikasoumyakpadmaja19arhifrvriamursforeverqwerty012allseasonrainstaronefangeshiga54cresc6129NuktiCharMarfan4everBubblie1490ZiyaGautamholictaarey_riapritii_20taareymyjaantaareylover14taarey-foreverkhyati2000ankita_95dazedworldworldequalsyousups2222Swenna10arina23shiksha_03dews100ABCDesiGirl93lovelypriya-silhouette-maneesha_sankerAmanda.LimGoonies4Everraj-guria-kritiNidaJavidTaaReytaarey_vrimarforeverlazy-CussTheWorldUpraddhiShubh007..Deepkriti..Missu_TRAhlaam5Lavender_Lunapuzzles.Amitz.Gibboresaltasreelu094Loveurlife1sreeja_rox...Natasha..._PanCake_

iamursforever Senior Member
iamursforever
iamursforever

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Awww...Taani is so adorable!!!!
Lol she told every1 abt SwaRon...n...dat TaaRey thing ws cute too... Tongue
Continue soon!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia3303Hardikadesigirl_VD...Natasha...

worldequalsyou Goldie
worldequalsyou
worldequalsyou

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Amazing superb
Wow wow loved it
It was rocking amazing
Please updates soon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikadesigirl_VD...Natasha...

barfi Goldie
barfi
barfi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
please do continue love yr work thanx for pm

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barfi

please do continue love yr work thanx for pm

thanks so much dear Embarrassed didn't realize that you were a TR fan as well that's why i never sent the pms before EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
awww i liked it sanjuuu m glad that she told everyone about shiv am and her :) tanni i damn cute Hug

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Wow amazing, superb, fabulous, outstanding work. Omg sanju your writing and creativity always amazed me, I love it so much and finally yeah Rey get to know the true
Thank you so much for the update, but plz continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VDLoveurlife1

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamursforever

Awww...Taani is so adorable!!!!
Lol she told every1 abt SwaRon...n...dat TaaRey thing ws cute too... Tongue
Continue soon!!!!

thanks so much Embarrassed