Fan Fictions

Party Night Taarey SS ~Complete~ - Page 3

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
offcourse u are going to continue this.Am already in luv wid the name of the ss😳
Aww bth the teams win jointly,i hope dat is going to happen in the actual competition too😍Aww am feeling so bad for Rey,he wantd 2 share everythng with Taani bt that Shivam😡
Yes this V.P. is so soo gud😳He has kicked out Shivam from the plan😆aww Sharon and Taani share such a good bond!!!!Lovd lovd d update sanju,and srry again for being dis late😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju plz update, I cant wait any longer 😊
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Natasha.

Sanju plz update, I cant wait any longer 😊

😆 will be updating shortly just finishing up 😳
desigirl_VD thumbnail
hey guys sry for the late update and sry for not being able to reply to comments but ive read each and every one of them and im so happy u guys like it, thanks for commenting and encouraging me to write more 😳 have had a pretty hectic week (those who know me know why) 😆 anyways here's the new update hope you guys like it 😳 credit goes to maneesha for her amazing idea hope u like it maneesha 😳

ps this one is especially for every1 at the AT

Chapter 2:

Taani and Sharon were in their room getting ready for the party. Sharon kept looking over at Taani and realized that something was wrong. She had noticed it when Shivam ever came around her that Taani would feel uncomfortable. Taani's phone rang and Sharon saw that it was Shivam. Instead of picking it up Taani ignored the call.

"Taani we need to talk." Sharon said jumping on her bed making Taani laugh.

"Haan Bha, I mean Sharon." Taani said blushing a little at her slip up. 

"It's about Shivam." Sharon said making Taani's face fall. "Taani if you really liked Shivam then you wouldn't feel so uncomfortable around him and you wouldn't even ignore his phone call. Infact you would be jumping at the fact that he's calling you." Sharon said. Even Swayam had been noticing the change in Taani's happy mood lately. It seemed like every since Shivam came into the picture Taani was not happy. 

"Nahi Sharon it's not like that we just had a fight earlier so," Taani drifted off not finding another excuse. 

Sharon could tell something was off but she didn't want to bug Taani and ruin her night, "Okay, fine we're done with this topic ok. Now let's get up and get ready you need to help me chose a dress that Swayam will like." Sharon said in such a jist that she forgot that their relationship was a secret.

"KYA BHAI AUR AAP?" Taani yelled excitedly getting up. 

"What no Taani it's not what you think." Sharon tried to say but knew it wasn't working from Taani's face. 

"Bhai ne mujhe bata nahi?" Taani asked a little sad. "Koi baat nahi today i'll get bhai to tell me." She said with an evil smirk. 

"Taani go easy on your brother." Sharon said with a small blush.

"Haan haan ab toh aap bhai ke side pe ho." taani said teasing sharon even more. While they put their touch ups on there was a knock on their door. 

Taani opened the door to see Swayam and Rey waiting for them completely dressed. She looked down at her blue dress and saw Rey wearing a blue jacket. 

"You girls ready yet?" Swayam asked.

Taani glared at him and began her nautanki, "You girls or do you mean just one girl in this room." Taani said before turning around and stalking off towards her bed. 

"Kya Taani tum thik to ho na?" Swayam asked actually concerned. 

"Waise ab aapko mere liya time kaha hoga." Taani said again in her own little world biting back her smile as she saw Sharon pretend to put on lip gloss to hide her laugh. 

"Taani are you okay?" Rey asked as well not knowing what was going on.

"Yeah just coming to the grips with the fact that ab Bhai ki life mein koi aur bhi hai." Taani said with a dramatic sigh. Rey looked closely at Taani and saw that she was hiding back her laughter. He smiled at how cute she looked when she was her bubbly self. 

"Oh," Swayam said with a blush, "So you know about me and Sharon." '

"You know bhai I would think that because you are my brother you would tell me but look i have to find out from someone else." Taani said pretending to be hurt.

Swayam feeling really bad went and hugged his sister, "Sorry Taani woh sab you know everything was so quick that." Swayam stuttered on only to be stopped by Taani's laughter. 

"Bhai I'm so so so so so happy for you." Taani said giving him and hug. Then she attempted to run over to Sharon but instead tripped over her shoe and was about to fall when Rey caught her. Taani looked straight into Rey's eyes and felt herself falling for him even more. Rey looked at her and couldn't help but not want to take his eyes off of her. Quickly getting up again Taani went towards Sharon and gave her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Ab toh aap meri bhabhi bani." With a big smile on her face. 

"But don't worry I won't call you bhabhi." Taani said laughing when she saw Sharon's face. 

"Now guys let's go before were late." Swayam said and the four of them left the room to go to the party.

Everyone was already at the party. When Shivam saw the four of them walk in he decided to put his plan into action. He walked over to Taani and went to give her a hug. "Hey Taani I missed you." He said as Taani gave him an akward smile. 

Pulling Shivam to the side Taani said, "Please stop touching me Shivam i don't like it." Rey turned his head over hearing them and wondered what was going on. 

"Alright everyone welcome to the party! We'd like to congratulate our winners on their outstanding performances!" The MC yelled out to the crowd of people. "Now we're going to do something different today. Instead of dancing with only one person we're going to form a group of guys against girls. During each song you will have to dance with one partner and at the end find a new partner. Who ever is left without a partner will be out. Are you ready guys?" The MC yelled as the contestants cheered. 

"Ready Taani." Shivam said holding out his hand. The music started and Shivam and Taani started dancing along with the other couples. Rey and his partner were right behind Shivam as Rey kept an eye on Taani. Swayam had told him before that he noticed that Taani looked uncomfortable around Shivam but he hadn't really noticed it before. Maybe because his jealousy and anger wouldn't let him see it. But now he saw it, every time Shivam came closer Taani would move back, every time Shivam would touch her shoulder Taani would shrug him off, even if Shivam came in for a hug Taani would put her hand out and stop him. 

Music kept changing and partners kept changing and to Rey's annoyance every time he'd try to get Taani as a partner someone else would sweep in and take her away. Finally there were only three people left, Taani, Rey, and Shivam the three of them dancing in a circle. The music stopped and Rey saw Shivam go and try and take Taani's hand but before he could Rey steeped in and wrapped an arm around Taani's waist and took her hand making the crowd cheer them on.

Rey looked at Shivam's angry face and smirked. That's right Shivam I got the girl, he thought to himself shocking himself. Rey what are you saying, he thought shaking his head. 

"Alright guys here are the winners, now everyone grab a partner for this romantic dance and dance along the winners." the MC said. 

Taani blushed and looked up at Rey who was holding her close to him as they started dancing to their romantic song, dhadke jiya. The lights dimmed as the music started playing. Rey looked into Taani's eyes and pulled her closer into him not paying attention anywhere else but Taani's beautiful eyes.

Dekho zara kitna haseen hai phir yeh samaa hai naa the song started off and Rey moved along with Taani dancing to this beautiful song that described how he felt when he looked into her eyes.

Jee le zara ek pal mila jo tanhai ka hai naa, the next line said making Rey grin at the thought of taking Taani away from Shivam's arm. He felt happy that here she was in his arms instead of that idiots. 

Wohi hasna hasana kuch keh ke yuh sharmaana, Rey smiled at Taani's smile as he twirled her around and brought her back into his arms.

Staring into her eyes the next line of the song came, Kuch baat yuhi aankhon se hi kar jaana, Rey couldn't help but look into those innocent eyes and see such purity in her soul.

Aacha lagta hai yeh chehra takte jaana, Rey smiled realizing how true it was, no matter what he couldn't help but look at her beautiful face and wish for that beautiful smile to appear every time he saw her. 

Ab aaj gaye ho toh na phir jaanaa haaa, Rey picked her up and spun her around. He pulled her hand and twirled her back into him dancing.

Yahi dua, yuhi sadaa, tere liyeee, dhadke jiyaa, the song continued and for the rest of the song Taarey stared into each other's eyes with such passion that they couldn't think of anyone else. All that mattered was that they were embraced in each other letting the powerful lyrics of the song express their feelings towards each other.

At the end of the song everyone was clapping but Rey wasn't. He couldn't even hear the applause all he saw was Taani's smile and he felt proud that she was smiling because of him. 

Shivam on the other hand was writhing in anger. "Rey you think you've won this round." he said to himself as he saw Taarey taking to the gang. "But you haven't." he smirked going to get a drink. 

Shivam got two drinks but he knew both of them weren't the same one of them had alcohol in it.

"Hey Taani I got you a drink." Shivam said smiling to Taani. Taani smiled back and drank it. Shivam got a phone call and he realized that as VP said it was time for him to go. Smirking he said to the others, "Hey guys sorry but I have to leave now bye guys, bye Taani." he said and left.

After drinking the drink Taani felt weird. She couldn't put her finger on it but everything seemed different. 

"Taani you okay?" Rey asked her watching her giggle at nothing.

"Yup." Taani said with a droopy smile bending down to get another sip.

"Wait Taani." Rey said grabbing the drink and smelling it. His jaw tightened, "Just as I thought." he said as Taani smiled widely at him.

"What happened?" Sharon asked with Swayam and the gang behind her. 

"Shivam." Rey shook his head as he explained what happened with Shivam giving Taani alcohol in her drink. "We need to keep an eye on Taani to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid under the influence." Rey said turning around.

"Taani?" He looked around but she wasn't behind him.

"Guys split up and find Taani." Swayam ordered and everyone left to look for her.

"Bhai!" Taani said into the MC's mike coming onto the dance floor with a droppy smile. 

"Oh no!" Sharon said as the gang looked at a drunk Taani.
Edited by desigirlx5 - 11 years ago
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

tripped over her shoe and was about to fall when Rey caught her

OMG☺️☺️

every time he'd try to get Taani as a partner someone else would sweep in and take her away

🤣🤣

Rey steeped in and wrapped an arm around Taani's waist and took her hand making the crowd cheer them on.

wow😍😍

Rey looked at Shivam's angry face and smirked. That's right Shivam I got the girl, he thought to himself shocking himself.

rey,u still can't understand your feelings🤣🤣

Rey looked into Taani's eyes and pulled her closer into him not paying attention anywhere else but Taani's beautiful eyes.

beautifully written sanju👏👏...ufff,TaaRey😍😍

He felt happy that here she was in his arms instead of that idiots.

🤣🤣

Rey smiled realizing how true it was, no matter what he couldn't help but look at her beautiful face and wish for that beautiful smile to appear every time he saw her.

gosh☺️☺️☺️

all he saw was Taani's smile and he felt proud that she was smiling because of him.

awww😍😍

OMG OMG OMG...i so so so excited what's coming up nextnow i feel ke ye Talli Taani sab bol degi...apne dil ka haal khol degi😳🤣🤣

and Sanju,just love the way u write👏👏👏plzz update the next part ASAP,can't wait for it now😍😍
Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
one word looovvveeelllyyy
desigirl_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dews100

one word looovvveeelllyyy

thanks so much nadia 😳
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing u made my day wow, I cant stop smiling, idk even before I start to read I had this stupid smile on my face 😃 Sanju u did  a superb job, I love everything about this update 👏 Wow Taarey dancing together I can only image hmm, Im kinda happy that idiot Shivam give Taani alcohol because now we will get to see if Taani confess or not and Rey taking care of her
I cant wait for the next update now 😆 Edited by Natasha. - 11 years ago
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for your update.
 today i was bored at my job but, after reading your update i was so happy.
 you made my day. thank you so so much for that. 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blossom1234

tripped over her shoe and was about to fall when Rey caught her

OMG☺️☺️

every time he'd try to get Taani as a partner someone else would sweep in and take her away

🤣🤣

Rey steeped in and wrapped an arm around Taani's waist and took her hand making the crowd cheer them on.

wow😍😍

Rey looked at Shivam's angry face and smirked. That's right Shivam I got the girl, he thought to himself shocking himself.

rey,u still can't understand your feelings🤣🤣

Rey looked into Taani's eyes and pulled her closer into him not paying attention anywhere else but Taani's beautiful eyes.

beautifully written sanju👏👏...ufff,TaaRey😍😍

He felt happy that here she was in his arms instead of that idiots.

🤣🤣

Rey smiled realizing how true it was, no matter what he couldn't help but look at her beautiful face and wish for that beautiful smile to appear every time he saw her.

gosh☺️☺️☺️

all he saw was Taani's smile and he felt proud that she was smiling because of him.

awww😍😍

OMG OMG OMG...i so so so excited what's coming up nextnow i feel ke ye Talli Taani sab bol degi...apne dil ka haal khol degi😳🤣🤣

and Sanju,just love the way u write👏👏👏plzz update the next part ASAP,can't wait for it now😍😍

thanks sooo much nikky 🤗 will update as soon as possible 
love taarey 😳