Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Party Night Taarey SS ~Complete~ (Page 14)

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Loved the SS! Its fabulous! Plz update soon Sanju Big smile Cnt Wait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikamymy_taarey

SacredLove Goldie
SacredLove
SacredLove

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Oh talli tani is cute
aww swaron scene was awesome
and tani rey taarey awx tani is to cute

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardikamaneesha_sanker...Natasha...

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Loved the SS! Its fabulous! Plz update soon Sanju Big smile Cnt Wait!

thanks sana Embarrassed will update soon 

HardikaForum.Maniac

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotarsh

Oh talli tani is cute
aww swaron scene was awesome
and tani rey taarey awx tani is to cute

thanks so much neha Embarrassed taarey Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika

dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
plz update yaar...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
My gosh guys one update left after this Embarrassed thanks for supporting this ss. as usual credit goes to maneesha for her brilliant ideas. also updating early just for natasha and nadia di Big smile
Chapter 4: 

Red, the color of her flowing dress, and the color of his tie. Fast beat, the salsa music that was playing in the background. Gray, the color of Taani's eyes which Rey was looking lovingly into. Matching the beats of salsa both of them were swishing and moving to the beat. 

Taani looked into Rey's eyes and said, "I love you."

Rey smiled and kissed her forehead saying "I love you too."

Beep, beep, beep, Rey's phone went of waking him up from his dream. Rey looked at himself in the mirror in shock and shook his head. 

"Hello?" Rey asked still dazed.

"Rey kahan ho tum? It's two in the afternoon you need to wake up from your nap. I let you go take a nap but if you still sleep now you'll never sleep at night!" Sharon said. Rey could practically hear her shaking her head at him. 

"Yeah I'm up." Rey said closing the phone.

Going into the bathroom he washed his face.

"Was I really just dreaming about that?" he asked himself in the mirror. Still confused he went to shower thinking it would clear his mind. But instead he was still confused, he kept thinking back to his dream and how much he liked the thought of Taani being his. 

Getting dressed and fixing his hair he looked into the mirror again. 

"Hey Rey what are you doing?" Swayam asked Rey wondering why Rey was so quiet this afternoon.

"Nothing." Rey said still dazed. He looked at Swayam and decided to ask him, "Swayam hypothetically speaking how can someone realize what their heart truly wants when they are truly confused?" 

"What are you confused about?" swayam asked knowing Rey was talking about himself.

"Swayam i said hypothetically." Rey said giving him a look.

"Alright hypothetically speaking close your eyes and think about what's in your heart you'll get your answer automatically." Swayam said leaving to go find Sharon.

Rey looked into the mirror and then closed his eyes. What do I want? he asked himself. In a second Taani's smiling face came into view and Rey opened his eyes. "It's true, the dream, the jealousy, the feelings, I have feelings for Taani." He finally admitted to himself. Smiling into the mirror he started fixing his hair in a happy mood.

Taani wasn't there at breakfast today but at lunch he was going to make sure that he sat next to her. "Watch out Taani Reyaansh Singhania is here now back in action." 

Taani was waiting for Swayam to bring his car to take her and Sharon to the restaurant where the gang was eating lunch. She was also waiting for Sharon wondering why she was late.

"Taani!" All of a sudden she saw Sharon rushing towards her. "Taani yaar I need your help!" Sharon said. "Woh Swayam is kind of mad at me right now." sharon said slyly. 

"Kya bhai aapse naraz kyun?" Taani asked wondering how her calm headed brother was upset.

"Taani that's not important what is important is that I need to fix his mood before we get to lunch with the gang." Sharon said. "Please Taani let me go with Swayam alone you come with Rey." Sharon said with a knowing smile. Rey had called Sharon earlier and confessed everything to her and asked her to help him get Taani alone to himself for the car ride.

"Okay." Taani agreed for Swaron's love story. 

"Thanks Taani bye." Sharon gave her a quick hug and went towards where Swayam had the car. 

"Hey Taani." Rey said with a grin at Taani's nervousness around him.

"Hi." She said looking down.

"Let's go." Rey said grabbing her hand and bringing her towards his car. Both of them got in and Rey started driving.

"Taani we have to talk about Shivam." Rey said.

"Rey sorry I know what I did was stupid I should have told someone but it was your reputation and my reputation and the college's..." Taani went off like normal self when she was nervous.

"Taani chup!" Rey said in between her rant.

"I know why you did it and it shows that you are a good friend for what you did but yes you should have told me." Rey said.

"Friend, nope still don't like that word." Taani muttered to herself making Rey bit back his laughter.

"Also please tell me why that idiot?" Rey made a face thinking of Shivam. 

"Rey he was there to help." Taani tried explaining it to him.

"Yeah but why him?" Rey said again.

"Aapko itna fadak kyun partha hai?" Taani asked him. 

"Because fadak partha hai! Jalan hoti hai uss idiot ko tumhare itne kareb dekhe!" Rey yelled out in aggression making Taani's eyes widen. 

Rey bit his lip and cursed inside, why did he have to say that now? He wondered what Taani was thinking.

Taani at first was shocked, but she couldn't help but feel like wanting to smile right now. He was jealous, the only guy she had ever liked was jealous to see her with someone else. 

"Taani." Rey said at the same time Taani said, "Rey." Both of them laughed it out and Rey gave her a side grin. 

"Are we good?" he asked her. She nodded and he smiled wider, "Good cause we're at the restaurant.

TaaRey made their way into the restaurant and went over to where the gang was sitting.

"Hey guys what's up?" they asked sitting at the two empty chairs.

"Taani maine tumhare liye order kar liya. Your favorite paneer and naan." Swayam smiled at her.

"Thanks bhai mujhe paneer bohot pasand hai." Bubbly Taani said with a big smile. 

"And Rey I ordered malai kofta for you." Sharon said with a smile.

"Ew tumhe paneer pasand hai!" Rey said at the same time Taani said, "Yuck aapko malai kofta pasand hai." making everyone at the table laugh. 

"We all decided to share our food." Nil said with a smile. Everyone was busy after in their conversations and Rey kept giving loving looks over at Taani. 

When the food finally arrived everyone took a little of everything on their plate. Taani didn't mind malai kofta that much it just wasn't something that was her favorite. She looked over at Rey's expression at the paneer on his plate and laughed at how cute he looked. Smiling she took a piece of her naan and took the paneer off of his plate and ate it.

"Yum." Taani said eating the paneer. Rey smiled at how cutely Taani shared the food on his plate and couldn't help but smile at her. And like that for the rest of lunch TaaRey shared their food and ate off each other's plates indifferent to the outside world. 

"Guys aaj raat ki party is going to be so much fun!" Simi said smiling.

"Yeah it's the last night it's going to be special." Sharon said.

Rey looked at Taani and smiled to himself, "Tonight is definitely going to be special." he thought to himself watching Taani laugh at her conversation with the girls.  

Edited by desigirlx5 - 14 August 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanaish_kajen25rockstar4eva55Tia3303pallavibanerjeedahi09cutieSharafTasnimsoumyakarhifrvrqwerty012allseasonrainstaronefangeshiga54cresc6129CharMarfan4everBubblie1490DontAskHardikaNuktiZiyaGautamholictaarey_riapritii_20taareymyjaanmy_angel...lovelypriyataareylover14taarey-foreverkhyati2000barfishiksha_03dazedworldworldequalsyouABCDesiGirl93Goonies4EverAmanda.Lim-scarlett-raj-guria-kritishamanbktaarey_vrimarforeverlazy-silhouette--CussTheWorldUpNidaJavidTaaReyShubh007Ahlaam5.wanderlust.Missu_TRsreeja_roxAmitz.Gibboresalta-PixieDust-PreciousHeart...Natasha...Loveurlife1puzzles.patie...Such...

-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I was just staring at the last SS wondering when you would update :p 

Hardikadesigirl_VD

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarey4ever