Paneer and malai kopta πŸ₯±
oh rey dream 😍
do cont soon

πŸ˜† panner and malai kofta i got hungry writing that part πŸ˜†
thanks so much neha πŸ˜³ will update soon
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=maneesha_sanker]LOVed It.. As usual...

πŸ€—
[/QUOTE

thanks so much mannu πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelypriya

hey plz update the last part as soon as possible plz i m dying to read how rey will come out with his fillings to taani 

Party Night Taarey SS (Page 18) plz plz pm when ever u update this update plz i really liked it veryt much plz plz plz n thanks 4 the osam ss n taare,,,,,really loved it,,,,

thanks so much priya! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†dnt wry next part will be coming shortly and i will def pm u the link thanks again for liking it πŸ˜³
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Can't believe that it's the last chapter already! By far I think this has been the most fun ss i've ever written. Thank you to all the taarey fans that supported and loved this SS and thank you all for your amazing comments that literally make my day. This update is dedicated to everyone who ever commented/liked my SS and esp dedicated to Maneesha for her ideas. I really hope this SS was as good as you wanted it to be mannu πŸ€— Also this update is for all my amazing friends on taarey AT πŸ€—

Chapter 5: 

Taani and the girls were already at the party that night. They had been waiting for the boys for at least a half an hour. Taani looked at her phone and checked the time again and realized that the time had still not changed. 

"Taani why do you keep checking the time?" Sharon asked with a knowing look.

"Kiska itna intezar hai?" Simi asked. 

"No Simi it's the last party she just wants the night to start." Rini said with a smile saving Taani. 

Taani hid her smile and looked at the door. She was waiting for Rey. She couldn't put her finger on it but something was different. Ever since the day that she had accidently let it slip that she was not Shivam's girlfriend Rey had been different, he had been happier. He talked to her again like he did before and he smiled the smile that she liked so much again and again. 

"Where are they?" Taani asked wondering why it was taking them so long.

The boys, completely dressed were in Swayam and Rey's room talking. 

"So how are you going to tell Taani?" Nil asked as Rey had told them that he was going to confess his feelings to Taani today. 

"I have no idea but I want it to be special." Rey said with a smile.

"Swayam tu help karna yaar she's your sister what does she like?" Vicky said to Swayam who was trying to come to grasps with this information.

"Arrey guys in my mind Taani abhi bhi saat sal ki bachi hai. I can't even think about her being around guys let alone being with my closest friend." Swayam said shaking his head.

"Swayam if you have a problem with this then i won't" Rey said but Swayam stopped him.

"No Rey it's not that honestly I'm happy that out of all guys my sister could get you are the one she has. I could not ask for a better person then you. It's just it's my sister." Swayam shuddered making the boys laugh.

"Okay now back to the plan." The boys discussed what they were going to do at the party.

Finally after an hour the boys came to the party where the girls were already dancing on the dance floor.

"That's nice dancing with out us?" Nil asked teasingly. 

"You guys took forever so now it's a girls night." Simi said teasing him back. The gang laughed and started talking. 

"Hi." Rey said to Taani loving how good she looked in purple. 

"Hi." Taani said back blushing at the thought that they were matching again. 

"Dance?" Rey asked with an amused expression at Taani's blush. She nodded and Rey looked at Bharat and signaled a change for the song. He pulled Taani in tightly and looked into her eyes. 

The music started kehte hai khuda ne iss jaha mein sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai bana har kisi ki iliye, and Rey looked into Taani's eyes and saw how the song suited his love for Taani perfectly. Taani is made for me, Rey thought smiling even wider as he twirled her around.

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishara mano mujhko bana tere jaise hi kisi ki liye, Taani smiled thinking of how Rey was a perfect match for her. 

Before Rey could say anything or they could continue dancing the real MC came and yelled at Bharat for locking him in the bathroom making the entire room erupt in laughter. 

"Ah, chor leave the mike!" the MC yelled causing more laughter as Bharat ran away with it having the MC chase him. 

"Rey ke de apne dil ki baat!" Bharat yelled getting chased.

"Rey yeh sab kya hai?" Simi asked laughing. 

Rey looked nervous, he had planned on talking to Taani alone but now, he had to improvise. 

"Well, I, um want to talk. To Taani and I guess since you guys are here too to." Rey nervously babbled on.

"Rey this is not like you usually you are extremely confident." Taani said wondering what was wrong with him.

"I love you Taani!" Rey blurted out not knowing what to say. The gang gasped and Taani's eyes widened as her heart beat quickened. 

"I'm sorry I wanted to make this as romantic as possible for you." Rey said grabbing Taani's hands. "I wanted it to be perfect for you but every time I look at you it's like I can't think. Every time you go away it's like I can't breath. And now even with everyone here the only thing I can think of is how beautiful you look tonight and how much I love you." Rey said truthfully speaking from his heart. "I," Rey was about to say but he was cut off by Taani giving him a hug.

"I love you too Rey." Taani said a tear escaping her eye. 

"Woo!" the entire gang yelled. Separating TaaRey from their hug the girls hugged Taani while the guys cheered on Rey. 

"I'm really happy for you both." Sharon said with a small smile. 

"Well guys looks like we have a new couple here tonight so this song is just for them!" The MC said into the mike getting back his mike from Bharat. Playing a nice paced slow song the MC let the music on.

Rey grinned and wrapped his arm around Taani, "Sorry guys but I'm officially stealing my girlfriend from you for this dance." He said liking the way it sounded, Taani was finally his girl friend. 

Pulling her into a dance Rey smiled. Taani blushed wondering how she got lucky enough to have him in her life but then she remembered Shivam.

"Par Rey Shivam?" Taani asked Rey.

Rey saw the tension in her eyes and he smiled, "Don't worry we'll deal with that traitor once we get back to college. We'll always deal with idiots like him and bandarias who will try to come between us. It's you and me Taani from now on." Rey smiled at Taani's blushing face. 

"I love you." Taani said leaning her head against his shoulder. 

"Love you too." Rey said. "This was one interesting party night." Rey said with a grin and Taani laughed along with him as they enjoyed their newly found relationship. 

The End πŸ˜Š
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
again its amazing... i really liked the nervous rey and swyam in bhai mode...
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update  thank you so mcuh but, i'm sad bcz it's over. but i'm happy too it is happy ending. 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: dews100

again its amazing... i really liked the nervous rey and swyam in bhai mode...

thanks nadia di πŸ˜³ i have five elder brothers my cousins so i know how over protective brothers can be πŸ˜†
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hardika

nice update  thank you so mcuh but, i'm sad bcz it's over. but i'm happy too it is happy ending. 

thanks so much hardika πŸ˜³ im gonna miss this ss πŸ˜Š but i will write more after i finish my taarey ff πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED DISS SOO MUCH , Tho im sad now its over 
Fab job Sanju Srsly Woww πŸ˜³
keep It Up Hun :D 
Loved the part between da MC and bharat πŸ˜†
And the ending - D'Awww :'D β˜ΊοΈ