Party Night Taarey SS ~Complete~ - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
it was so adorable, gud the misunderstanding was cleared
Wow kitni cute taarey 😍 loved it totally sanju. Next part is going to be taareylicious 😳 update soon :)
YAY!
U UPDATED!!!😃😃😃
I Loved the entire part!
My fave part was when Rey was helping Taani "fly"😉
I started giggling when i read the part when Taani figured out the merged name from Swayam and Sharon🤣
EXCELLENT!
I LOVE U❤️

I can hardly tell you how amazing it was... thanks a lot dear for the pm.😊 and the party night is getting interesting day by day.
awww...it was such a cuty cuty update sanju and you felt that it was not nice?????😲

I loved it totally...A drunk Taani is so cute and ADORABLE😳 hahahaha mike leke sabko bol di ki Swayam and Sharon are a couple now🤣🤣

Haye our Rey went behind Taani to insure that she  is safe😍 

Omg Taani wanted to fly and Rey made her fly too😆😆

Yipeee Shivam eksun correct jagah pe correct time pe aaya and Taani blurted out the truth that they are not a couple🥳

the last part where Rey carries Taani was sooo cuteee😍☺️

Loved loved the update yaar!!!waiting eagerly for the next part😳

outstanding yaar!!!!!!!!! rey kissed taani..😍..omg omg omg...sooo romantic... plzzz continue continue continue... its awesome...👍🏼 Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago
god!! taanis adoraaable.. :)
ya ya you must continue...
d script is awesomeee...
especially Rey searching for Taani,,smiling at her...awww !their romance is seriously gonna kill me someday! thanks for disappearin cheevam...now only TaRey in footloose weak...:* & Shaani together !wow =)) m lovin it a lott... pls continue
OMG what an update.i just cant say what i fill.its just beautiful & awsm. Outstanding.awww taani.sooo cute & sweet.i wish ke D3 me bhi ek baar taani aur rey ka esa scenes ho.i'll be very happy.muuhaaa taarey.w8ing 4 d next. Update soon.
Omg i loved loved loved all the parts :D 
Tooo good 👏
I cudnt stop smilin in the last part :) 
Soo adorable 😳
Waitin for the next update :D