Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

ll Title yet to be determined: CCT#9 ll (Page 7)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
No, Rani's talking to me in that sentence. She's telling me she remembers what I've always said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Yeah rani I watched the full cut on Sammy's channel.  I still watched it on mute, but I watched the full two vids without FFingLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

you know we on the pkyek forum said the guy has a uncle looking face LOL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
These two have denied there relationship for two years not but they're always with each other as good friends Wink LOL

Tellychakkar.com had earlier written about Aashka Goradia, her sister Jaanki Ravatia and actor Rohit Bakshi launching a beverage outlet Isayice, selling different types of ice candies. We now hear that Aashka's Isayice will be powered by Bisleri.

Bisleri will be promoting Isayice and this will only mean that the hygienic quality of the ice candies will only get better.

Talking about it, Aashka tells ,Tellychakar.com, "Yes, it is true that Bisleri will now appear in our colour. Though we both have a green logo, ours has a tad different shade. We are very happy that Bisleri has trusted us and appreciated our quality. We will not let anyone down, and promise to give the common man great tasting hygienic golas. We usually see the common people having these golas at Chaupati, Juhu etc, but over the years people have stopped trusting the street vendors for fear of water borne illnesses. And we along with Bisleri will supply hygienic European style ambience and promise to give our best."

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
He's a decent looking guy.  It's really not because of him I'm FF or mute. LOL

But now that about an Uncle...I googled images, and  I see it in some of the pics.  Still, he's a decent looking guy.

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

He's a decent looking guy.  It's really not because of him I'm FF or mute. LOL

But now that about an Uncle...I googled images, and  I see it in some of the pics.  Still, he's a decent looking guy.

That was during Mrunal days on the show and that was our first time watching and his acting was just Dead he seems to have improved at snail pace but still is better.

I keep hearing Sameer name and how he hated his brother cause he took a girl from him who he loved and some are saying is Swetha Embarrassed

Gosh I will be so happy if Mrunal come's back to the show

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Oh wait Sameer is Ricky/Rishi's brother?

Of course as soon as I typed this, I remembered it's Sameer Diwan. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 08 August 2012 at 8:47pm

pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

These two have denied there relationship for two years not but they're always with each other as good friends Wink LOL

Tellychakkar.com had earlier written about Aashka Goradia, her sister Jaanki Ravatia and actor Rohit Bakshi launching a beverage outlet Isayice, selling different types of ice candies. We now hear that Aashka's Isayice will be powered by Bisleri.

Bisleri will be promoting Isayice and this will only mean that the hygienic quality of the ice candies will only get better.

Talking about it, Aashka tells ,Tellychakar.com, "Yes, it is true that Bisleri will now appear in our colour. Though we both have a green logo, ours has a tad different shade. We are very happy that Bisleri has trusted us and appreciated our quality. We will not let anyone down, and promise to give the common man great tasting hygienic golas. We usually see the common people having these golas at Chaupati, Juhu etc, but over the years people have stopped trusting the street vendors for fear of water borne illnesses. And we along with Bisleri will supply hygienic European style ambience and promise to give our best."

ROFL ROFL ROFL

So it's one of those open secret things everyone knows, but they will deny. And because it's an open secret the media go a bit more easier on them. LOL

I'm guessing, am I right?

-Nakshatra-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
You're absolutely right LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Go to top