Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

ll Title yet to be determined: CCT#9 ll (Page 68)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Male and Female Fantasy: Salu or Ryan Gossling
Dead who opened a topic that dares to compare Bhagwan Shri Salman Khan aka Qaidi No 210 who gets wrongfully imprisoned all the time for his fight against corrupt politicians WITH some unknown actor? I mean it's not like people stand and sleep infront of Ryan Gosling's house waiting for him to appear and throw money at them Dead

Salman Khan marrying Rakhi Sawant and Katrina Kaif marrying Kamaal R Khan. Why? They are both good human beings that love charity. Now are Rakhi and Kamaal any less than charity cases? I'm sure both Rakhi and Kamaal must have a desire to marry someone rich and good-looking...so they can't marry each other...but i'm sure Salman's Being Human will actually prove Salman to be human by marrying Rakhi and Katrina will prove to us that she actually loves hope to reach a desperate Kamaal Embarrassed Love SalKat Embarrassed

Ouch Nope that's just a cover to spy on Katrina while she roams around with that Big Nosed Serial Cheater. I'm sure Gauri is happy that atleast Salman will be around...That guy that looks like a chinese Shahid was a pussy...first Kareena cheated on him with an older man that has two children and to make things worse PC cheated on him with a married man that also has two children. Chinese guy wasn't exactly a relieve for Gauri Cry Thank god Salman will be around this time.

??? And I should click because? Are they having a trio or something Shocked not interested in that outdated movie Dead

Between Salman and The Bachchans Embarrassed Hopefully not next to Big B cuz Angry Jaya might get insecure Cry

I clicked. EPIC FAIL. What's is she trying to become? Another actress who will save her country from Hurricane Katrina and Cloudy Leone? Dead

Day Dreaming And I'm waiting for you to happen to me. You're such a hot attractive exciting man Embarrassed
Blushing No wonder he likes Salman so much SLB IS STILL A PURE VIRGIN! Embarrassed Him and Salman must be talking about it together all the time. I'm sure they even practiced with each other Embarrassed Both him and Salman and my Arabic singer Kathem are Wink However I have to dissapoint SLB without a criminal background it won't work...he's exciting but he needs to excite me more...so if he wants love to happen he needs to punch someone and spend some days in jail or befriend dawood ibrahim Embarrassed

Clap Hopefully Farah will kick the wannabe firangi's out of India by becoming the number one heroine! She will become the desire of every horny Indian man, the lust of the entire nation, the inspiration of every indian girl! And like Kamini Katty had many wannabe Katrina's in the horrific avtar of losers like Amy Jackson, so will Farah have wannabe Farah's. POWER TO FARAH EmbarrassedSoon she will star opposite Ranbir in a remake of Romeo and Juliet! They might fall in love on the set when Farah cuts his delicate toenails Embarrassed

REJECT Angry he got booked for insulting the Indian flag. The irony someone who insulted the Indian flag will portray someone who fights for his country...and ends up fighting for his love ...Dead now where did we hear this before? Dead

Ofcourse Big Boss is a perfect classroom! Sexual education is vital and it's never to soon to start! My vote goes to former Indian po*nstar Sahara Knight Embarrassed i'm sure she would love to do it...she might become Salman's heroine in Sher Khan as Angela Jonsson is still not confirmed...by the way what's up with those indian po*nstars and their obsession with mother nature? Sahara, Sunny Dead

learn him the art of self satisfaction Embarrassed

Dead what fantasy? the heavenly delicious poor guy still doesn't knows why he has a small sausage Dead

Or does he Shocked WHAT DID HE DEMAND? Please don't tell me Ragini or Madhuri violated his purity? Angry

??? And? Pictures of a girl? Are we supposed to print those pictures and hide them below our pillow? Cuz I fail to understand the purpose of that topic? Confused

Thieves! I'm sure they stole love letters Big B received from Rekha Angry But more importantly...how did someone get inside their castle? Shocked 

Clap Finally his PR found something to get him back in the headlines! Congrats Govinda Embarrassed p.s. i have a feeling it's not such a huge shocking news item...so i doubt this will sustain daily coverage by the media Cry psssttt steaming affair with Kareena Kapoor might be your trump card Embarrassed 

Shocked damn it she's gonna do her nephew? FOR MONEY? Ouch poor govinda...hmmm another whisper to govinda: steaming affair with Deepika Padukone (who loves men in all form and sizes) might be your trump card Embarrassed

Turcotte!!! Clap

He looks sleazy like a pimp and Indian women love exciting men (prove Salman Khan) Embarrassed

Atleast it's not casting bed however some unfortunate people who didn't mind commiting the BIG FAT PAAP that never goes away like Fernandez and Patel are a exception and loved their casting bed. Though i feel that it was kind of futile i mean yes they atleast still got to work but it's not like they're superstar material.

Educated people are so Sleepy all we want is masala Smile

Aishwarya Rai easy  Embarrassed

Rajnikanth + Deepika Embarrassed

I know that must have been terror Cry i always feel the same Cry all that money we used to buy ourselves fresh juicy boobs Cry but we didn't get to display them Cry and all that painfull waxing we did down there...but nobody got to admire it Cry
HATE POOJA BHATT FOR NOT LETTING HER EXPOSE TOO MUCH! Angry i'm sure pooja never waxes herself i'm sure she didn't buy herself breasts! she doesn't know the amount of time and money and pain Cloudy had to endure in the hope to roam around naked on screen. And can you believe she didn't get to deflower Arunoday? Dead

LOL That's not the real story! Ranveer got sick seeing Neetu cutting Ranbir's toenails and wiping his boogers with her lace LOL

Confused Uhm please tell me he paid facebook to upgrade his 5 likes to 8 lakh Ouch

That hot guy of Deshdrohi Day Dreaming

What about Gauri? Why are people after their happy marriage? If SRK dumps Gauri she might end up broke! Now who will finance her new nose and botox injections? Angry

Not really you're just a terrified puppy in reallife who is scared of his wife...now that the bhatts prefer po*nstars and firangi's you don't want to risk your wife seeing you with those women...LIAR Angry

Hate to say this but I have trouble believing that...i mean they're both still pure virgins (Katrina did softcore movies which is simulated sex) and Kareena is waiting for her suhaag raat to get deflowered by that GHOR PAAP guy who will clearly fly to hell Saif. And ofcourse Katrina is younger BUT intellect wise Katrina is more senior. Don't get me wrong both are airheads but I guess Saif isn't educating Kareena unlike MBA graduate Salman who turned Katrina into his personal student. We all know she needs his knowledge to survive in this world...atleast now Katrina knows things like: Shooting black bucks is prohibited! Drinking is bad! So she isn't that dumb anymore. 

Shocked Amisha if only you didn't study today...you would have been even bigger than Kareena...we all know Bwood and indian cinema lovers prefer airheads Embarrassed educated people are so Dead

Kabir Khan...casted Kamini Katty in two movies LOL you can't take a director like that serious LOL

sharing their experiences having relationships with big pillows...if only sonam could find her own personal pillow like jackie did in the fat warm sweaty cozy form of sajid Embarrassed now sonam is stuck to hotel pillows and airplane pillows Dead

Edited by likarsh - 24 August 2012 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
^^ Make sure you watch it. LOL  Beats even the South Indian videos.  Okay, maybe it doesn't *beat* the south Indian awesomeness. Still, watch it.

Edited by likarsh - 24 August 2012 at 11:47am

-Nakshatra-

Go to top