Posted: 11 years ago
Whose having a one year leap 😕
Ok thanks I'll read it now

Read this guys

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3203342?pn=3

Part 2

Much to the reporter's bad luck he is sent to Muhawra again to interview Aditya Singh as Vikram Singh seems to be unavailable.

The reporter happens to meet Adi, Sugni & Gulabia coming out of the temple in Muhawra

Reporter : Hello Sir...mind if I take some time of you.

Adi : *Excited* Yeah sure... Gulabia ji he is Mr. Reporter from PSH times... he has come to take my interview...

Gulabia : Namaskarji...

Reporter : Well Mr. Adi may I know who these women are...

Adi : Oh forgot to tell you.. she is Gulabia my MIL (Mother in law) & she is Sugni my wife now ...

Reporter : *rolls his eyes in shock*  Your wife ??? how? When ? Last when I met you , you had done her sardhakai

Adi : Yes but just today I married her..

Reporter : How come?

Adi : Well to keep up my vachan to Gulabiaji 

Reporter : What Vachan?

Gulabia : I will tell you * Gulabia thinks why should only Adi give interview.. she too should get some importance, Gulabia adjusts her hair and dress*

You see I helped Adi get his father's ashes and in return he gave me a vachan that whenever I need any help/favour from him he will do it.

Reporter : Oh so gulabiaji you asked Adi to marry Sugni in return to the favour you did?

Gulabia : Nahiji you see that Vikram Thakur was getting married to my daughter few weeks ago inspite of his wife being alive so that time I reminded Adi of his vachan and he brought Reva and stopped the wedding.

Reporter : Then how come?

Gulabia : Areh suniye toh then when my dear Suggu was going for sardhakai I again asked Adi to save her reminding him of Vachan & so Adi did her sardhakai.

Reporter : Gulabiaji so in exchange of 1 Vachan you took 2 favours from Adi.

Adi : No you see today also I married Sugni to keep that Vachan and to prove my honesty.

Reporter : A third time???

Gulabiaji : Reporterji aap samjhe nahin the Vachan Adi has given me will be fulfilled in installments its like whenever I want some favour from him I will remind him of the Vachan and Voila Adi jumps into doing it * Gulabia winks at the reporter*

Reporter : * This Adi is not only a lazy freakout but Dumb too*

Err Ms. Sugni can I ask you some questions.

Sugni : Finally you are talking to me .. Ofcourse you can ask.

Reporter : Sugniji you were in love with Vikram Thakur then how come you married Adi.

Sugni : How does it matter... both are thakurs... mama na sahi bhanja hee. My aim in life is to become a Thakurayan.

Repoter *Super shocked* But Sugniji your Sardhakai had happened recently so how come today marriage?

Gulabia : Areh reporter that Vikram thakur was hellbent of marrying my daughter.. so we had to stop him I reminded Adi of his vachan and immediately he got ready to marry my Suggu.

Reporter : Sugniji what made you take up this decision I want to hear from you.

Sugni : You see I was very confused as to what to do.. Vikram thakur wanted to marry me but he already has a wife so what chance do I stand infront of her. Vikram brought me to this mandir to marry me forcefully and Adi stopped him..then I prayed very hard to Devimaa... and you know suddenly wind started blowing and everything was flying like flowers,piece of clothes etc in the temple.

Reporter : Then??

Sugni : Then I saw that only Sindoor is intact in the mandir

Reporter : *Excited *Where was the Sindoor Sugniji?

Sugni : It was kept safely in a metal box... Seeing that I got the indication that Devimaa wanted me to marry Chote Thakur (Adi) and see we are married now.

Reporter : Sugniji sindoor didnot fly off as it was in a metal box na..

Sugni : Oh yeah I didn't think of all that...

Gulabia : Arey reporter how does it matter to you... good thing is now my daughter is a Thakurayan.Her dream is finally fulfilled.

Reporter : Gulabiaji you may not know but Adi was engaged to one Ms. Amrita.

Gulabia takes the reporter aside

Gulabia: Oh Amrita I have already taken care of her .

Reporter : Means?

Gulabia : You know what I had all this planned... Adi thakur is little kacha in terms of intelligence/smartness so I first made him do my Suggu's sardhakai then last week only I had gone to Mumbai there by chance I met Amrita and seeing this as a golden opportunity I told her that Adi thakur did my suggu's sardhakai.. You see after that she didn't even look in the direction of muhawra.

Reporter :  Gulabiaji you told Ms. Amrita all this... Poor girl what might be her state.

Gulabia : Jaoji who cares for her... I have my Suggu to think of.

Reporter : Then what happened?

Gulabia : Se how smart I am without any difficulty I removed that thorn(Amrita) from my Suggu's path. Well after that what I knew Vikram will be up for some antics and with his hysteric wife it wont be possible so I again used my Vachan's 3rd Installment and made Adi a bakra and got my Suggu married of to him.

Adi who was now getting worried as Gulabia was getting more attention from reporter says : Mr. Reporter so what else would you like to know.

Reporter : Well sir I was thinking how will you face your uncle now?

Adi : How means with this same face..

Reporter : *bangs his head * No Sir I meant will he not be furious to know you married his love.

Adi : Oh I haven't thought about it till now.. you see I cant think of too many things at a time... my brain gets strained very soon.

Reporter * You will think only if you have brains na *

Fine Adi,Sugni & Gulabiaji I will take leave now

Gulabia : Do let me know when the interview will be published I will read it... Infact I will make whole muhawra read it.

Sugni : And yes pls come again... we will try to give you some more news next time.

Reporter : Yeah sure * Thank god I am done with this interview*

Coming up

Part 3 - Interview with Thakur Vikram Singh

I just watched 20th sep viky part.He was repenting on whatever happened.And then he said a stanza
 " Qadam Ghalat Para Tha Kabhi Raah-e-Shoq Mein
Manzil Tamam Umar Mujhe Dhundti Rahi"

I must say writer working on viky more than adi sugni lol They 're very well aware of the importance of vikram's character for their crap serial. That stanza is just so perfectly fitting on vikram's situation right now. He made 1 mistake by hiding truth abt reva and was paying for that but now he knows hez done something really big which can take his love far away from him. His one mistake took him where? Sometimes your one mistake can destroy everything and same happened with him. I'm really feeling so bad for him after watching last 2 epiz😭
 And it was so touchy When he said that stanza😭

Payal it means " i made one wrong step towards my destination and lost it  In the midway now destination will make me searching it for my whole life"  
What do you make of all this

I just love the interview concept it was just brilliant 🤣

Wow who ever wrote that dialogue for Vik was so on point and speaks volume
No, no no... Aarathi.. the link is given at top of the post.  She got her inspiration from venessa who did Gulabiya's and some other one's but that was in Hindi so I didn't read venessa's ones.

Hold on I'll get venessa's link too
I just saw the link after I posted my comment

Where ever the idea came from is very well written
OMFG is it true what am reading or am I mistaken that nasty woman family finish the sardhakhi money already 🤣