Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pari117

sorry frnds to interrupt here, i need to talk to  xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

plzzz dun misunderstand all fans due to bunch of few
we all are sumitians but did u ever see me supporting one or two who used foul language for shweta?
i supported her dear when noone was with her
we emotionally are broken down seeing such things
sorry if i hurt you πŸ˜”
i know rishi's character from start so i can figure out things
i supported shweta and stood for her
but i was very hurt to see you using such words dear πŸ˜­

pari dont worry abt it, its coolπŸ˜‰
and sorry to hurt u indirectly😳, i said his behavior was as a beast..not him.. I will say it one last time.. rishi is liked by me..but his behavior towards indu is just WRONG
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Wait, so Indira is dead? How is RP going to come back? As a look alike, or is she really NOT dead?

Indira is shown dead, 

Rati is shown in a diff avatar now as ZARA.. she's a cop..
but is she really dead??? thats the mystery nowπŸ˜†
iSakshi thumbnail

sorry i think i should not come here sorry for interfering πŸ˜”

pari dont be sorry, ur welcomeπŸ˜›
everyone is super cool here..so calm downπŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes dear i understand but if u will see the show from the start you ll find out that Rishi left his family, dewan's business, his mother even just for indira... so u can guess how strong was his love for her

i understand cvs are destrying everything, each and every character becomes their prey, but if for his love he left everything, so after loosing indira you can guess his state. this character has been awesome dear, due to one or two people who use such language for shweta, please dont change your view about him, just a request πŸ˜•
iSakshi thumbnail

Yes dear i understand but if u will see the show from the start you ll find out that Rishi left his family, dewan's business, his mother even just for indira... so u can guess how strong was his love for her

i understand cvs are destrying everything, each and every character becomes their prey, but if for his love he left everything, so after loosing indira you can guess his state. this character has been awesome dear, due to one or two people who use such language for shweta, please dont change your view about him, just a request πŸ˜•

I'm not a flip flopper, If i like a character i wont stop just cuz someone's bashing my fav..so dont worry abt that..πŸ˜†

HD cv's areπŸ€ͺ
Pari117 thumbnail
awww thanks a Lot for it dear... you know every time for shweta i stood up in forum, this lead to people questioning upon me, yet i always liked decent language, and i m really sorry from their side πŸ˜•
Pari117 thumbnail
hawww this so is really 🀒 being its fan i am not liking the way they are spoiling good story [πŸ₯Ί
Pari117 thumbnail
@likarsh: plzzz reply too πŸ˜› i ll love to talk to u all πŸ˜ƒ
iSakshi thumbnail

awww thanks a Lot for it dear... you know every time for shweta i stood up in forum, this lead to people questioning upon me, yet i always liked decent language, and i m really sorry from their side πŸ˜•

Yeah dont worry abt itπŸ˜‰ 
I just think everyone has a right to his/her own POV...without being attacked.πŸ˜•.

Your cool and dont need to worry abt their mistakes..πŸ˜ƒ
Pari117 thumbnail
and sorry i have such a spy eyes πŸ˜† HD forum se dharmpatni pr aa gyi πŸ˜‰