Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

He's a decent looking guy.  It's really not because of him I'm FF or mute. ðŸ˜†

But now that about an Uncle...I googled images, and  I see it in some of the pics.  Still, he's a decent looking guy.

That was during Mrunal days on the show and that was our first time watching and his acting was just 🤢 he seems to have improved at snail pace but still is better.

I keep hearing Sameer name and how he hated his brother cause he took a girl from him who he loved and some are saying is Swetha 😳

Gosh I will be so happy if Mrunal come's back to the show
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wait Sameer is Ricky/Rishi's brother?

Of course as soon as I typed this, I remembered it's Sameer Diwan. ðŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

These two have denied there relationship for two years not but they're always with each other as good friends ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Tellychakkar.com had earlier written about Aashka Goradia, her sister Jaanki Ravatia and actor Rohit Bakshi launching a beverage outlet Isayice, selling different types of ice candies. We now hear that Aashka's Isayice will be powered by Bisleri.

Bisleri will be promoting Isayice and this will only mean that the hygienic quality of the ice candies will only get better.

Talking about it, Aashka tells ,Tellychakar.com, "Yes, it is true that Bisleri will now appear in our colour. Though we both have a green logo, ours has a tad different shade. We are very happy that Bisleri has trusted us and appreciated our quality. We will not let anyone down, and promise to give the common man great tasting hygienic golas. We usually see the common people having these golas at Chaupati, Juhu etc, but over the years people have stopped trusting the street vendors for fear of water borne illnesses. And we along with Bisleri will supply hygienic European style ambience and promise to give our best."

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

So it's one of those open secret things everyone knows, but they will deny. And because it's an open secret the media go a bit more easier on them. ðŸ˜†

I'm guessing, am I right?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
You're absolutely right ðŸ˜† 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
See the media aren't horrible beings.  It's a give and take, people. It's a give and take. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just read a fan's experience who had a dinner with Kunal through a contest set up by Colors. Really happy for her from my heart though a little bit of me is jealous. 😳 I wanna go to Mumbai. 😆 But anyways feeling so happy to get to know my favourite actor more.  Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I was just about to say... Bidzie's 15 minutes turned into... ðŸ˜†  

I answered your question by the way.  

And that's great for the fan. Must have been an awesome experience. Cool.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yah, I read the answer. 

After showering, I had some snack and then sat down to read the super long essay. 

Her write-up showed how she is still overwhelmed. Poor girl was about to faint when he came in but he helped her. Then she started crying but he made her smile by joking around. Aww! 
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
That's sweet of him.  And it's nice that he's a good guy and was very personable and friendly.  Great for her.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
wow lucky fan

don't know what I'll do if I met my favorite probably nothing cause met many BW stars and was was calm 😆

I met Michael Jackson at 12 and almost lost my mind