Posted: 11 years ago
seems as if our dalring has hr OWN AT thread in the battlefield ground😲
πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Tina Dutta

Tina Dutta, who rose to fame with Colors' Uttaran, is one actress who has been in news for both, good and bad reasons. Of late, the talented actress has become a tad reclusive and has been shying away from talking to the media. If at all she interacts, she likes to keep things absolutely professional as she feels that the media adds a lot of mirch masala to everything.

Recently we got in touch with the actress to ask about her relationship status and we ended up hitting the wrong button. As the lady went ahead to hold the media responsible for her failed relationship with ex-flame Mahesh Kuwar Jaiswal, the supervising producer of her debut show Koi Aane Ko Hai.

There were rumours of them being married. However, in an interview with Tellychakkar.com, the actress had stated that she was in a relationship with Mahesh for one and a half years. However, they weren't married and it is heard that she had called off her relationship with him.

"I do not want to get into a relationship, I am very happy to be single," said the actress, but hesitantly added, "I have been through a lot of complications because of my relationship, hence I wouldn't want anything anymore. Apart from that, I wouldn't want to talk about my personal life to the media as they always create masala after which things turn out to be bad."

When asked as to what exactly was she referring to, she shot back, "When you're a star, there is a lot of gossip about you and on top of that when someone from the media knows something about you, they make hell of your personal life. In fact, even the reason of my relationship (with ex-flame Mahesh) getting spoilt, was the media. Honestly, this is the cause why I stay away from the media. However now my relationship with him (Mahesh) has ended and there is nothing to talk about."

But does she really hold the media fully responsible for her failed relationship? "I love the media, it's not like that I hate them but yes, I would say that the media is at least ten per cent responsible for what happened to me. Hence I desist sharing my personal space with journos."

"Media does not talk about my acting skills. No one hypes on the part that I play two characters in Uttaran. On the other hand, my relationship status is always talked about. I would like the media to stop gossiping about me so much."

Well…Tina…it is a part and parcel of the glamour industry!!! πŸ˜†

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

seems as if our dalring has hr OWN AT thread in the battlefield ground😲

πŸ˜†

Oh wow I see and the person open the thread is a guy πŸ˜†

I noticed AK is more popular with male fans then females. Look at her FB page and remember in Bandini forum how many guys had crush on her and would participate in the discussion and only watch the show cause of AK πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh wow I see and the person open the thread is a guy πŸ˜†

I noticed AK is more popular with male fans then females. Look at her FB page and remember in Bandini forum how many guys had crush on her and would participate in the discussion and only watch the show cause of AK πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Y'all know what I've always said about her. πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What's there to laugh about Aasiya having guy fans? Its just how the male celebs have fangirls. As simple as that! πŸ˜†