India-Forums

Navya
Navya

TRUE FRIEND

annasweety IF-Rockerz
annasweety
annasweety

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
wow guys amazing,mindblowing we r his true friends.who know the meaning of true friend true friend never ever need retrun reward or gift.Eough guys stop all this plz agar dil se dost maa na hota tu ye nahi bol te ke he used us for only to save the showor see the showIf they want to use us na tu show finish hone ke baad he never said thankyou to us that we still love him.Fans cross their limits after show is finished they sure embrass infornt ppl when ever they went out say him what aja somi ne rajam rice send kya ke nahi &samething with her somi u made gol roti for shah when u out your friend tease u i am  sure somtimes ur friend do so my friends do sometimes its fact &tland is where one can come & read tweets this is form fans sides mistake before that he know who is basher& who is fans he always thanks fans no matter you tweet him direct or indirect & advice him don't arjun role this &that tu that means u did'nt watch the show dil se agar watch kya hota na you guys never said that if u remember when in the show ranbir offer anant that u work with us then appy said how we pay him i don't get myself money then he said no guys i will mange &then suddenly ranbir,appy&ritz need the money he gave him the saving money.Just like that when we savenavya first time we fans ask sana to help us but she did'nt help but he did not say anything but when ppl bash sana he did stand by her if u read his last tweet carefully I DID WHAT I CAN just think pecefully you will know what he is trying to say.Plz don't misunderstand him he is our true friend just trust him& have faith he is such a kind & nice person as far i know him jo fans ye bol rahen ke wo ab humara dost nahi tu trust me guys he want mind but when ever you hurt he feel the pain & stand by you & then u guys feel gulity.DOST HAI WO HUMARA GALAT MATA SAMJO USKO US NE KE YA SAB SE ZYAD PYAR HUM ROOTHA HAI WO PAR LOT KAR AAYE GA OR BO LE GA MAAF KAR DO OR GIVE ME JADU KI CHAPI so guys cool down plz.He never seek publicity he himself has so much talent & that we all know actor or actress need publicity talented person not jo apne personal life or affair media mein discuss kar te hai i don't like to take their but i need to sorry if hurt anyone feeling the lead pair of dekha ek kuhwab & big boss drama of sara & ali.HE IS NOT LIKE THAT HE IS OUR ANANT HE ALWAYS RESPECT & PROTECT NAVYA & TAKE ALL THE BLAME HIMSELF I THINK WE ALL SAW THAT SHAHEER IS TOO LIKE THAT.WHEN 100 BOYS GET INSULTED IFORNT OF WHOLE WORLD AFTER SOMETIMES THEY FORGET BUT WHEN A GIRL GET INSULTED INFORNT OF WHOLE WORLD PPL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT & PIN POINT HER WHEN THEY SEE HER EVEN SHE GET MARRIED.They only ask us for the right time.plz don't listen to anyone listen to heart think with pure heart&soul with no doubt in ur mind you will get the answer trust me.i know the post is too long sorry for that & i know some of u think that this di is stupid & pagal but this fact & that what i feel I don't judge ppl by face I try to listen what he or she mean to say then i listen to my heart not other say he says this that.sorry if i hurt anyone all kinds of comment are welcome GOD BLESS U ALL LOVE U & thank you for ur time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123ParmasoneSeenavas-Divya.S-navya19--Royal--

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
wel said di, agree.. but no use di, howmuch v shout ppl wont understand..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navya19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top