Sahan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aaj muje anandi aur shiv ki baat samjh mein nahi aayi. khas karke anandi ki.😕😕 sirf apni maa ki wish puri karne ke liye woh shaadi kar rahi hai lekin kya kabhi woh shiv se pyar kar paayegi? hum to use shiv ke sath khushhaal zindgi mein dekhna chahtein hai. kya kabhi hum viewrs ki wish bhi puri hogi? Edited by Sahan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahan thumbnail
[QUOTE=Moneykangna]I agry with you. Shiv ko ghar me ka alibi Nahi chahiye.ek life partner chahiye.totaly wrong today anandi? Shiv ke pyar ka majak bana ke rakh Diya.[/QUOTE]
i think she wasn't wrong totaly lekin phir bhi jab usne shiv se kaha ki usne kaha ki mere haalaat, merimansik sthiti aur mere munn ka koi lenadena nahi hai is rishtein se...iska matlab hua?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anandi shiv se pyaar karegi ? ofcourse why not 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see if u ove someone doesnt mean u get  loved back, anandi the way she is i beleive will NEVER marry if not forced , i cnat see her fallin in love iwth shiv anytyime soon so phir inte din kia karte shiv ka?plus why blame annadi she is saying it as it is, she needs him to marry her for er mom, blame ds not her she guilted her into this, it is uptpo shiv take it or leave it, he took it prolly coz he loves her and second thought atleast will be having haqto make her happy!!
and more on then ote it is not abt annadi shiv love story it is far more imnportant than that so i can never see too romantic tracks in bv!!
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi ki baat to sahi hai par woh kya kahena chahti hai yeh samjh mein nahi aaya.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi needs time...she has to recover from ther divorce and mother's death trauma.
U cant expect her to start romancing immediately after her mother died.
She has too many tnings to handle other than love.

She needs complete change of environment...She likes shiv and if people stop pressurising her to get married she may fall in love with him too.
CVs dont wnat to wait they probabaly what Shiv and Anandi to fall in love after marriage.
Anandi will be a very good wife...she'll perform all her duties and eventually fall in love with Shiv also.No girl can resists a HOt dude like Shiv for long 😉
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
people criticizing anandi as if she is going to make life hell of shiv after marriage .my goodness .and do not forget halwa scene wet scene she was doing happily even after her rejection of marry to shiv and no body told her to do  so anandi will take care of  shiv happily after marriage no doubt in it