Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

How It all Began- Remembering DEK (Page 2)

Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Big smilewel, wen i started 2 watch DEK 4 da first time this is wot happened!!!: Actually, i didnt evn watch any promos of DEK infact i never watched sony be4  but my dad and mum always watched kbc and they saw da promos and they found it interesting so i was in my room in that day and my dad had recorded DEK and wen it cme on I thought that its either C.I.D or adaalat so i turned it 2 mute, (i know its really mean of me wel that coz im not al all interested in Adaalat and c.i.d)LOL so really i ended up watching da fist episode coz of da DEvgarh palace and J's entry coz i really enjoyed watching and then wen da break cme i reaalized that its actually a drama show so 4rm that day i start watching and after that club scen i became a big time fan of manveer and coz of da beach scene and Manyatas gaaliyan!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrainFutbol_queen

laran Groupbie
laran
laran

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
got addicted with the club scene promo i thought oh my! what serial is that n on weekend watched all the previous epis oh those days!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrainFutbol_queen

kimybabar Groupbie
kimybabar
kimybabar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i remember everytime i watched that show.. a became very curious.. like wats this story?? .. but wen i started watching  it.. i was forced to admit that it was a mindblowing a very diff. concept which attracted me towards the show,, wen i was watching the first episode, the first thought that came into my mind after watching akaash was that are they serious ??? ye hero hai?? ROFL
thats my small jab we met to DEK.. ahhh.. sweet journey it was.. Approve

Edited by kimybabar - 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index