India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

How It all Began- Remembering DEK

Futbol_queen Senior Member
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
DEK may have ended! But it will live on!! So I was wondering how your journey with DEK started? The first episode you watched, what you thought, etc... I'll tell you mine!

We just gotten a new dish, and ordered Sony. We really only watched KBC, the promos they had on about DEK interested me, the first thought that came into my mind, if there's a lost princess there's got to be a good-looking prince Wink. I missed the first few episodes because Choti Bahu came on at the same time and my gramma (yes the same gramma) watched that all the time. When it finally ended I immediately switched to DEK! The first episode I watched was the one with the club scene, and from that moment on I fell in love! With Yuvi and DEK!

_•YOUR TURN GUYS•_

Edited by Futbol_queen - 07 August 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabararisha134laranMoonlight_AnshSunshinegirllrocker12-JEHAN-Being-HumanRoze12...navina...

Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
No one remembers? Haha Okay then...
-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
very nice post...choti bahu..i wonder aisa koi serial tha!!loll..i really don't watch tv that much..oh sorry so i will tell u how i started watching dek...
okay my mother use to watch ye rishta on starplus okay so i like ashish from ye rishta but not that much as his character in that serial is kinda lovey dovey but i never watched ye rishta but i watched nikhil and reshmi's wedding just to watch AK...lolll
but then when dek started my mom was watching it and episode was when jagat enter the show and the convo of jay-uv...and i was passing by the room and then i saw AK..i was like omg..and then i watched that whole episode..and from that episode i never missed any episode of dek..now my whole family knows how much i love dek and m crazy about AK...
so that's all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenrocker12..IshqShava.....navina...

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
i really used to hate those saas bahu serial they use to blow my head out as there seems no logic as  i was sitting with my mom she was watching dek and in it monya was washing clothes in the tub and told to j aur someone else i dont remember that u have such a big house but still couldnt affprd a bucket to wash clothes that cracked me upROFLROFL and then i decided to watch this new show which seems like something new :)
Futbol_queen
Futbol_queen

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocker12

i really used to hate those saas bahu serial they use to blow my head out as there seems no logic asi was sitting with my mom she was watching dek and in it monya was washing clothes in the tub and told to j aur someone else i dont remember that u have such a big house but still couldnt affprd a bucket to wash clothes that cracked me upROFLROFLand then i decided to watch this new show which seems like something new :)
trust me I Absolutley HATED that show! LOL agreed it was like a totally new

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocker12

allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I watched some of the promos and I was sure that it will be worth watching...and then I came to know it's based on princess diary..so i decided to watch it...and I watch the first epi... and then i saw aakash.and i was likeDead...aisi cute girl aur aisa heroLOL... i thought that aakash is also a lost princeDead.and I stop to watch it and then one day i accidentally saw it[thank god] and it's the epi when jay and jagat went to the parlour and meet udayEmbarrassed.and i was like wowSmile .nikhil is here[don't know his real name then] and gosh he is a villain Confused[but he is my hero]and wow he is the real princeEmbarrassed[ab yeh to honaho tha] not that stupid aakashAngry...but I start to watch it again..and the first time i like the villain more[ab hero itna ghatia aur stupid stalker type hai aur villain ki character itna ac6a aur impressive ho to hum kya kare .akhir humara uday hai hi lakho me ek]...then the club scene and I was sure that manveer is the real jodi...as now i was convinced that monash can never be a last game as a princess is  always for her prince charming which is uday... and then my lovestory with dek started...

Edited by allseasonrain - 08 August 2012 at 4:45am

Futbol_queen

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I nvr was into watching fiction shows. My family used to follow
Kbc and I saw dek promo but ignored it. Then while watching comedy circus saw club promo and waa interested to see but again forgot about it next day. Then while channel surfing, I saw uday in sherwani at RM's entrance on his engagement with Jay. Was impressed by uday by his dialogs and his expressions. That was the start of my love for DEK. Although I came across this forum during manyata's transformation by uday and manveer first dance.

Futbol_queen

loveayeshaxox Senior Member
loveayeshaxox
loveayeshaxox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Well I dont remember that well but I think I watched the 2nd epi and kinda liked the show.I watch all shows on sony and star whether I like them or not.

Futbol_queen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index