Daadi Back And Contract End Connection!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,

I think the idea behind bringing Daadi is not only to reveal Arnav's past, but to play important role in Arnav and Khushi's shaadi... Many hints regarding she said nobody told her about Arnav's shaadi, so it's indirect hinting that it means she wasn't present at the contract shaadi, but maybe take part of their grand shaadi, but would this happen so easily?...

Happy birthday on advance to Barun...

i dont think dadi ill arrange re marriage 4 arshi..but  she ill call shyam..how family ill cme to knw abt contract marriage..i have 2 guez...arnav ill tell truth abt his marriage or roy ill send sme contract paper to rm and gm without knwg arnav..someone read tht paper...i want read tht paper nani or anjali.
You know i was also thinking along the same lines..
Arshi's relationship not stable so if truth comes out n somehow khushi is responsible for it..this means irreconcilable separation..leading to trp suicide

Like deepa i feel, dadi's entry leads to shyam's reentry back who at the end of the 8 days will break the truth in front of everyone and blame khushi who will then leave...i think at this point of time arnav would not be in the house..just my guess

Legally in India there is no provision for a contract marraige.We have not seen them sign any papers it is mainly verbal agreement. Shyam only knows that Arnav maaried Khushi holding Payal's marriage as a collateral which at this point is not relevant considering what the family thinks of Shyam. Nani and Anjali knows that Arnav had to get married quickly due to Shyam's faisco. So probably Anjali or Nani will suggest a small religious ceremony to please Dadi.  Highly doubt a large scale wedding taking into account Anjali is due to have a baby soon and Khushi /Arnav are already living together as married couple.

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

You know i was also thinking along the same lines..
Arshi's relationship not stable so if truth comes out n somehow khushi is responsible for it..this means irreconcilable separation..leading to trp suicide

Like deepa i feel, dadi's entry leads to shyam's reentry back who at the end of the 8 days will break the truth in front of everyone and blame khushi who will then leave...i think at this point of time arnav would not be in the house..just my guess
may be..if arnav ill not thr meanz how nani ill send her to gh..bcz nani ill ask questn both side...nd nani also knwn y arnav mard khushi...we ill wait nd watch...
OMG!! Zee nice to see ur post after a long long time!!!
well most of us are confused as to how all of it is gonna unfold... .will there be a remarriage or not ... is shyam behind this whole thing of shyam's entry... will shyam come in coz of dadi.. so many ques...
and thats wat keeps us glued to this show... as everything comes out as a surprise...
loving this track!! 

Preethi
welcome back zee its nice to see you back in this forum .yup i think dadi will be part of arshi remarriage but i want a unique wedding of arnav khushi only between two of them but now it look like they have big fat wedding as its great for trp. Edited by mini16 - 11 years ago
I don't think so. Dadi doesn't like Khushi at all. I think dadi will reveal the connection between Khushi's parents and ASR's past that will cause the breakup of Arshi! ðŸ˜­
I'm praying that it doesn't happen... 😭

Hi zee, gud mrng
I don't think so she will play an imp role in their marriage 😕
wow..zee after a long time.happy to see ur post...i too think dere's a connection b/w dadi's entry n remarraige n shayam's enrty...anyways more drama more xcitement...