Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 66)

vishtirishbala Goldie
vishtirishbala
vishtirishbala

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
update soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
will update soon :)
Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 16 November 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Lovely update I jus to read all the chapters at one go . Fabulous story. Just love the romance and the small fight between them . Rules for RK , Madhu must be kidding .  Pls continue soon 

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 22 November 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Chapter 21

Stepping in dismay towards the couch, she felt tormented at his every word. With tears in her eyes she laid on the couch. Her feelings had died way back. Something was killing her inside.

She was a mere puppet in his hands. He treated her the way he liked. With every second she enormously jolted a thousand times as if she was being ripped from inside.

Thoughts flowing in her mind without any signs of sleep. Staring at the ceiling, discerning about her fate. She should either end her life or run from his escape. She wiped her tears...

"Ma where are you" Madhu yelled...

"I am looking for my dupatta... can't find anywhere" she flung everything out of the huge wardrobe...

Shamsher smiled at her daughter "I can buy you hundreds of these...don't worry"

"No Papa... I am not worried" Madhu looked up instantly...

Shamsher came closer and kept her hand on her head "I can't see you worry even for a little thing...I want to see that smile on your lips"

Madhu smiled and hugged him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snuggled to herself she cried under the pillow...

Next Day

She quickly sauntered outside the room, without seeing him she treaded downstairs. She glimpsed at the people sitting around the huge dining table. People who were totally unaware of her and least bothered about her presence in the house.

She never believed how a mother can be so cold with his Son's wife. How can a Brother misuse a Brother's money and how a sister-in-law can be so shameless?  She was about to step in the kitchen when she saw her Father-in-law. She nodded once again in a hopeless manner.

Her mind detested everyone in the house. But her heart still had some sympathy for RK, she herself was clueless about why the hell she has to compassionate with the most dreadful man on the earth.

Without bothering much she took a toast and buttered it nicely. She felt something prickling ... she turned around to see him standing right next to her.

RK scanned Madhu from top to bottom. She angrily left the toast on the plate and walked out of the kitchen.

He picked up the toast she had left on the plate and grab a bite

"Only I have the right to bite on your toast" he babbled and smirked

--------------------

She was still sitting on the chair thinking about her past life. She wanted to put an end to everything and wanted to run away. While wiping a small tear on her cheeks she thought about how RK has misused her. How she thought he loves her and instead he touched her that night and next day denied any love that he made that night.

She did not eat anything since morning. She felt fragile but that was not she was worried about. She did not feel like eating at all. Her life was on halt. She could not go ahead like this. She thought something and took out her suitcase from the wardrobe.

Quickly opened and threw her clothes in the bag. She was about to pack everything when she heard opening of the door... without looking at the door she continued packing her stuff.

Rk watched her carefully while taking off his jacket. "You are not going"

Angrily she zipped the bag and was about to lift it up when his hand snaked around her arm "didn't you hear"

"Leave" she said with moist eyes...

But instead his grip tightened...she dropped the bag as he twisted her arm behind her back and pulled her closer , she tried pushing him away with the other hand...

Another second she found both her hands tugged behind her back and he was almost leaning at her. She tried to fidget...but he did not budge an inch.

After all struggling to get out of his grip she gave up. "Let me go, I don't want to live with you" she busted angrily.

Instead of leaving her hands he pushed her against the wall...hot tears gathered around her eyes... he released her hands and spun his arms around her tiny waist almost making her wince.

Slowly he pull her long black silken hair with one hand to make her look into his eyes "what did you say" he whispered near her lips.

Tears did not stop from her beautiful eyes, livid at the devil whose one hand pulled her hair and the other tightly seized her waist. She felt weak in front of his might. How could she forget that he doesn't have a heart? He is just a beast who can make her cry and hurt her.

She tried looking away when he pulled her hair again as she cried out "take your words back"

He whispered again...

She almost gave up and looked into his eyes, this time she wasn't angry, instead she felt like a big looser.

"Forget about getting out of this house" he said and left, shocking her to the core.

----------------------

Aditya was still wondering how to find a way to enter the RK mansion. There must be some way. He kept an eye outside the house since morning.

After couple of hours he saw a huge white car leaving the mansion... the automatic gates closed once the car left. Aditya looked around the big walls. He was finding a way to enter the mansion. Climbing the electronic gates would not be a good idea, he will definitely get caught and these people will end up calling the cops. He cannot end up in jail. He has to get Madhu out of here.

He thought something and walked away.

--------------------

RK came on the sets and glanced around. He felt victorious of throwing her out of the film. She will now sit and cry in a corner of the house. That is what he calls revenge. He walked towards the huge set. People were gathered in a huge number, most of them were the part of the film while rest came because of RK the superstar.

RK took off his goggles and walked towards the stage that was covered with lights.

The next shot was already. Lights were on...camera's had taken the position...

Rk looked at the director "call my heroine"

Director shouted "action"

He saw her coming towards the lights.

------------------------------

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100rshraddachinki121jiheeeencoorgigirlchitraPKirthi_sriSelvakumariarchiesviewzelja89sss333vishtirishbalaHaya1022bmwAnntempletonmanna43cuticalgurtimuskaanshruthi14bevi-najimJyorajvasavi_sricatharsiscandle_lightHanishadevi.Tanmaya.heemasomaniBon_Vivant

Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Posted: 22 November 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Loved all the parts
Awesome updates

Freethinker

catharsis IF-Dazzler
catharsis
catharsis

Posted: 22 November 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Superb update!
Feeling sorry for Madhu...How broken she is, but still compassionate towards d person who is d reason for her agony! Whereas, RK may be giving her all d pain, but he also wants her by his side.
Wanna see RK's true feelings for Madhu soon...hopefully, wid Adi's entry in their lives
Update soon...Can't wait to read further.
Thanks!

Edited by rishbala4eva - 23 November 2015 at 1:27am

Freethinker

Anntempleton Goldie
Anntempleton
Anntempleton

Posted: 22 November 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written update.
I feel bad for madhu. Poor her. I guess she didn't get kicked out of movie. I hope aditya enters their life soon so that rk realises what madhu is to him.
Do keep updating.

Freethinker

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 23 November 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
gr8 updt... Madhu is so broken.. Wants to escape from rk's hell... Nahh, rk wont let it happen... Their close moments gave me goosebumps... Well written... Heroine.. ?? Hope adi meet madhu soon :))

Freethinker

Go to top