Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 60)

sss333 Senior Member
sss333
sss333

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Nice update.I feel after long time u update. Thanks for the update dear. 
Now rk will get his portion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Anntempleton Goldie
Anntempleton
Anntempleton

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Great update.
loved that madhu decided to fight rather than seat back and cry.
Looking forward to next part. Please do update soon

Freethinker

varshajoshi17 IF-Rockerz
varshajoshi17
varshajoshi17

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Superb update 

Freethinker

Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely comments... Big smile
Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 19

RK furiously stood up from the couch and stared at her. How could she be his heroine? "I fail to understand what this director has seen in you" he snapped glancing around

With crossed arms she stepped closer to the injudicious man "what you failed to see" she replied in his ear.

Irately he was about to raise his hand but instead closed his fist in fury.

"Madhu ji your lines" Director gave her the papers

She took the papers and sat on the couch without looking at the livid face standing next to her

RK had no clue what the hell she was up to. Heroine and Madhu, he wanted to laugh

He came closer to her and whispered in her ear "do you even know what a heroine is?"

She looked at the devil who stirringly gawked at her "will you train me to become one?" she simpered

"I'd love to try to tame you... And I would simply adore it if you turn out untamable" he answered to the splendour who was now getting infuriated.

This made RK smile as he walked out of the room...

She was still looking at the papers with all the dialogues that seems hard to even understand. Remembering these three pages was too much for her. That was simply not her profession but she really wanted to put her hands into this to teach him a lesson.

He took her for granted. He used her. She thought he is loving her but instead he was still taking revenge.

She would not make a mistake of trusting him again. But she will definitely teach him a lesson this time. She thought and fold the papers in resentment.

"I can't live without you" she murmured at one of the dialogues

"What rubbish... can't live without" she snapped

----------------------------

Adi wanted to see Madhu, he wanted to know if she was alright and he would never want her to stay in Mumbai. He decided to take her back and will convince Baba as well.

He loved her and never wanted to be away from her. But first of all he has to find some work her, he cannot survive for many days without money.

He walked towards one of the stores and asked for some work.

----------------------------

After some time

Madhu was ready with her dialogues...

Rk smiled at his "heroine" while she least bothered this time and wanted to concentrate on her dialogues.

Shooting started

Director said action

Rk looked at her eyes unwillingly as a part of the dialogues

"I cannot trust anyone now" he said

Madhu came from behind "you cannot live your life without this. You will have to trust me"

RK curiously watched her "And what if you try to kill me? Or worse: to kiss me?"

Madhu glowered at him as this was not he was supposed to say

This was not in the dialogue ...

Director said cut "RK this is not the dialogue"

RK smirked at Madhu and left from there

--------------------------------

It was late evening.

She threw all the clothes from her wardrobe. She never wanted to keep any of her old suits.

She had purchased some brand new designer saris. She started putting the new clothes one by one.

RK entered the room and looked around. He wanted her to be out of his room. He saw her clothes out of the wardrobe, he felt pleased "finally you have decided to leave? Good decision"

Without turning at the devil she responded back "only my clothes are going out, not me"

His smile vanished "really?"

Then he gazed at her from top to bottom. She looked indeed different. Did she want to expose more he thought?  He looked at the sleeveless blouse exposing her back and thin sari draped around her tiny waist.

She looked undeniably sensual. That means after she slept with him, her dressing sense improved. "Wow" he thought and said to himself. That's the power of RK.

He still gazed at her long hair that were now more silky and straight. She looks seductive he thought.

He still remembered last night the way he was holding the tiny waist and the way he kissed her back.

Sneered at the little love hatred relation he walked towards the washroom...

"Idiot" she murmured while keeping the pile of her old clothes into a big suitcase.

RK walked out and sat on the bed.

She was still setting the clothes as he watched her fair waist and cleavage while she was bending. She didn't look bad he thought. Clothes made lot of difference. She must have actually went for a makeover or ... he was still thinking when his phone rang..

"You know I don't want to work in that film" he retorted

"Heroine should be of my standard" he added...

Madhu raised her eyes towards the monster, what the hell does he think of himself

No one is dying to be his heroine. "To hell with your film" she said

He disconnected the phone and stepped towards her "you want to be the heroine?"

She looked at him with a raised brow "so"

"So? Have you ever seen yourself carefully?" he probed

She knew he was insulting her but she would not get angry at this

"Well Mr Rishab Kundra, you wouldn't have slept with me if I wasn't good looking" she smirked making him angry

RK furiously held her closer... his hands reached her soft shoulders "what did you say?"

She smiled more "then tell me" she whispered making him wonder what on earth she up to was

"You don't find me beautiful?" she grilled looking into his eyes...

She felt his strong touch and his eyes gazed at her exquisite eyes that looked moist, she has been crying. Was he doing too much with her? Was she really upset?

"You are hurting me" she said but he did not reacted. Instead he continued looking at her. He came closer.

She looked into his deep eyes, and would not imagine these eyes taking revenge. His eyes clearly displayed the love for her but why she isn't understanding. Her hands slowly touched his back.

He could feel her touch. Why was her touch making him go crazy? His hands slowly grasped her tiny waist and he pulled her towards himself.

She felt week again. Why is his touch making her feel secure and protective when he himself is her biggest enemy? Her mind was still swirling when her lips felt the touch of his lips and she closed her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Freethinker - 02 November 2015 at 3:00am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100chinki121dipsrtmc_lovercoorgigirlarchiesviewSelvakumarizelja89DDbuddyshruthi14bevi-najimcandle_lightMikolingamsweetdearvishtirishbalaAnntempletonRksuperstarmanna43catharsisvasavi_srinoiseygirlsilverfireHanishadevisanghita0000Bon_Vivant.Tanmaya.-QueenlyChitra-

manna43 Goldie
manna43
manna43

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Happy u started to update this story. I again read all the parts.I like this a lot.story is going very interesting. Rk is wavering between love n hate.madhu has fallen for him.Their tashan is always my favorite. Plz continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreethinkerAnntempleton

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
loved the story dear awesome updates very interesting like button not working from my phone and by the way keep updating u r superb in writing dhanvi thanks for pm Smile

Freethinker

Go to top