Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 46)

bevi-najim Goldie
bevi-najim
bevi-najim

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
waiting yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Rksuperstar Goldie
Rksuperstar
Rksuperstar

Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I love your storys. Please update soon.CryCry

Freethinker

Rksuperstar Goldie
Rksuperstar
Rksuperstar

Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Please update soon. Please update soon. Please update soon please update soon

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 03 October 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Guys...
i will update doon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DDbuddybevi-najim

bevi-najim Goldie
bevi-najim
bevi-najim

Posted: 06 October 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
WAITING WAITING WAITING 
WAITING WAITING WAITING
WAITING WAITING WAITING

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 07 October 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Chapter 15

There was a tremulous note in his voice "you haven't lost...you are too strong to lose anything" slowly he wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face in his chest...

After a very long time...he pulled her hair to look into her eyes...
His lips would not bend to kiss her. He wanted to be held firmly in her arms, to be caressed slowly, slowly, slowly. In her arms he felt that he had suddenly become strong and fearless and sure of himself. But his lips would not bend to kiss her.

With a sudden movement she bowed his head and joined her lips to his and he read the meaning of her movements in her frank uplifted eyes. It was too much for him...

He then tunnelled his hands through her hair and kissed her breathless. Her neck, her eyes, the corners of her mouth. He kissed her lips as if his life depended on it. Kissed their future into her. All they could have and all they could be...

They moved away with a knock at the door "Madhu"

Deepali stood outside the door knocking again... she would definitely not leave a reason not to degrade Madhu in front of the entire family...

she smirked at the motives she planned for Madhu...

"Open the door... have your breakfast" she shouted again,

Deepali was now wondering what would take Madhu so long to open the door... may be she started putting some make up on her neck to avoid the mark...

Madhu looked at RK who wiped the moist eyes and kissed her on the forehead... "Go, open the door".

Madhu smiled and went towards the door... while RK turned on the shower...

Deepali smiled ... "sorry about what I said downstairs... here's your breakfast"

Madhu did not smile "thanks... but I will come downstairs... why do you take so much trouble?"

"Please Madhu, this is no trouble for me" replied Deepali and walked downstairs...

On her way she still thought about the mark on Madhu's neck, May be she has an affair outside... or may be Rk did this... no this is simply impossible... RK hates Madhu... He wouldn't kiss her at all...

"Deepali" Devyani called out... but Deepali was lost in her own thoughts... She was confused but wanted to get to the roots of this mystery...

"Deepali" Devyani called out again... this time she came out of the world "yes Mummy ji"

"I have to go out for a meeting... don't wait for me at dinner" Devyani picked up her bag and left...

Deepali nodded her head and walked towards the kitchen... she would never stay peacefully until she knows everything... she wanted to go closer to RK but her bad fate she married Sikander who is a  complete useless...

Deepali somehow wanted to create rifts between Madhu and RK but she would only do that until she gets to know their exact relation...

"I will find out the truth Madhu" she murmured and walked away...

------------------------------

Aditya was sitting in the train... Thoughts about Madhu were killing him... how would she survive alone with such a rascal...

he has to save her, he has to get her out of that cage and bring her back. Once she is back he will convince Baba and Madhu will get the same place in her house as she had before... "I love you Madhu" he said to himself...

Aditya recalled the day when ...

1 year back ...

"Adi, Adi... where are you?" Madhu said again...

She looked into the whole house... But couldn't locate him anywhere...

"Where are you... please don't tease me...

see I have brought something for you" she kept the plate on the table and at last was about to sit on the couch when she slipped over a cake of soap...
The moment she opened her eyes, she found herself in his arms...

"Adi... you scared me" she said

Aditya kept gazing at her... She smiled "I have prepared your favourite food"

-------------------------------------------
"Your ticket" A voice got Aditya out of his memories...
He handed the ticket ... and smiled at the thought ... he cannot forget her touch...her beautiful eyes and face...

-----------------------------------------
Madhu closed the door and walked towards the shower...

she closed her eyes the moment she saw him, RK looked at her... slowly he came out of the shower... and took her hands off her face... her heart beat came to her throat... extremely nervous she looked up ...

Water dripping off his hair and eyes... his hands moved towards her back where he pulled the string of her shirt and lifted her towards the shower...

Her heart beats did not stop... her hands were ice cold...

She embraced him tightly not leaving him... Slowly he pulled her hair and placed blazingly hot kiss on her lips...

She closed her eyes and tried to hold him upright... "Should I warn you about my words...however it will be sincere" Rk whispered looking at the red lips...

her eyes were still closed... his fingers stroked her blushing cheeks... "I have felt these words like a weight on my chest"... He kissed the trembling lips again "until I find myself amazed that a heart can go beating under such a burden". ...

She whispered back "In the past I have done things you wouldn't approve of, and I have done them ten times over. .." he kept his finger on her lips , "no ... in fact I  have led a life of immoderate sin. .. And you wouldn't say it's too soon to feel this way. You would ask how I can be so certain..."

He deeply kissed her again sucking the red lips... "But some things can't be measured by time" he whispered ...

"Ask me an hour from now. Ask a month from now. A year, ten years, a lifetime. The way I love you will outlast every calendar, clock and every toll of every bell that will ever be cast."

He kissed her passionately... she held her hands strongly around his neck... giving herself completely away to him with all her love...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinnu1sekiigirl101sanchita28Eccentriclovevibhavi1997megna122crazypranu19croatiazelja89nshahtalatitavammShweta300ashitha235cuterockstarsss333DDbuddylucygrey21geeta-99HappySoul-4vabevi-najimcandle_lightmuzikk93flowing_riverMikolingamGOODLUCKANGELClara20noiseygirlJyorajvasavi_srivarshajoshi17.Harini.Love-BlossomssilverfireHanishadevisanghita0000Bon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra-.MishtyLove.rekha.366

varshajoshi17 IF-Rockerz
varshajoshi17
varshajoshi17

Posted: 07 October 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
This was alll for real how i m confused they both kissed each other btw superb update

Freethinker

lucygrey21 Senior Member
lucygrey21
lucygrey21

Posted: 07 October 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
superb update.

Freethinker

Go to top