Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 40)

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 23 October 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
WOW!! awesome update dear...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Posted: 24 October 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice story! I read all updates together! Its interesting!
waiting for the next update!

Freethinker

bevi-najim Goldie
bevi-najim
bevi-najim

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

will update today ... in few hours Smile
bevi-najim Goldie
bevi-najim
bevi-najim

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Freethinker] Hi guys

will update today ... in few hours Smile
[/QUOTE
WOW WAITING WinkWink

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 25 October 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Chapter 16

He kissed her passionately... she held her hands strongly around his neck... giving herself completely away to him with all her love...

--------------------------------

Madhu felt the drops on her face... She smiled at Rk who came out of the shower "what are you thinking?"

She almost tried to hide her feelings away ... she went far away in her thoughts. "No...nothing" she said and was about to leave ...

"Wait" Rk said...

She smiled and was about to turn around... With several heart beats, with fidgeting her hands...

"Can you get my clothes from the wardrobe..." he said...

She stopped ... did not turn around... did she hear something else... her ears were expecting something else... "What?"

She annoyingly turned around...

He repeated without looking at her "my clothes Madhu"

Another second with a big frown on her face she walked towards the wardrobe to fetch her monster's clothes... "Here"

She was about to leave when he lifted her up "so angry"

She failed to understand what he exactly wanted... "Rk... what are you doing..."

"We should continue what we were doing before Deepali interrupted us..." he said in her ear...

Sighed at his words... she twiddled to get down... "Ok... first let me get down..."

"Ok..." He said... and carefully lay her on the bed... "I..."

This time she would definitely die of heart attack... he came closer and whispered near her parting lips...  "I..." she repeated...

"Will complete what I was doing when I come back today" he said and kissed her on the lips gently...

She almost fainted... and closed her eyes ...

He left smiling at her...

After few seconds she opened her eyes and smiled... she glanced around and moved towards the window... Was she dreaming...? No it was real... RK changed...her life was getting out of hell... she still could not imagine that a man like RK would change and give her happiness... she recalled the days when RK insulted her in front of the entire town and in front of so many people in the studio... but after he kissed her, she had completely lost... she was helpless and deep inside in heart she felt lonely but today she wanted to smile... she had found a reason to live...to start her life again...

She was happy...and ambled towards the wardrobe to select her favourite dress... she wanted to look beautiful today...was she in love... Did love finally conquer the hatred... she thought for a while ...

8 months ago.

The whole town was waiting for the superstar to get out of his car... six big cars stopped near the small market in Dehradun...people of the town had never imagined countries great superstar would visit their small town... person from age group congregated around the cars... their eyes full of joy waiting for RK to get down of the car...

Rk was still looking at the mob gathered around his car... "Bittu Ji... how will I get out?"

Bittu ji wondered how to get himself out of the car first...

The whole crowd of the film was unable to drive their cars out of the market

RK was now getting frustrated... "Well why don't you start driving, these people will move themselves..." he said irately...

The driver did not move the car... "But sir there are so many people in front of the car..."

With knitted brows he stared furiously at the driver "get out of the car" RK ordered

The driver saw his master's livid face and quietly opened the door of the car and treaded out... RK occupied the driver's seat... "Fools... don't know the value of time and money..."

Bittu Ji tried to calm Rk "sir they are your fans..."

"I think they are idiots... who are wasting their time here" RK responded back ...

He glared at the crowd outside and started the car...

People slowly tried moving away... But due to the massive crowd... few people got injured...

After much struggle RK managed to drove the car out of the market...towards his hotel...

After few hours...

At the local hospital ...

People were gathered outside the doctor's clinic...most of them had their feet and hands injured... due to the pushing around... people fell on each other...

"Just for a film star" she crossly looked at the man with injured feet...

"See what you have done...it seems a fracture" she added...

"But Doctor" the man wanted to explain...

"Go, get your x-ray done first..." said Madhu...

"But Dr Madhu..." said one of the nurses... "RK was driving the car himself..."

Madhu was now furious... she could not see people of her town getting injured because of the stupidity and carelessness of a film star... "So does he have the license to drive over the crowd who wants to see him?" she queried...

Nurse wrapped the bandage around a small boy's ankle... Madhu could not take this anymore... "This is ridiculous...I will make a complaint to the police..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Madhu heard the knock again... She came out of her thoughts... someone was knocking at the door...

"Coming..." she said and opened the door...

A servant came with a big parcel in his hands "Maam... RK sir has send this for you"

She nodded and took the parcel... thoughts collided with each other and again her mind went into the past that she wanted to forget... the past that gave her  hardships...she went through something that she would never want to go again... she saw the parcel and smiled

She opened the parcel...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya paced towards the train station... he was still wandering around, looking for his friend. It was the first time he came to Mumbai...he walked towards the nearest coffee shop, kept his bag on the chair and took out his phone...

"Where are you...? I am waiting at the station." Aditya said

Soon he saw someone coming towards him... Vikas was Aditya's childhood friend... "Hi Adi"

"Vikas I was waiting for you" replied Aditya

"What happened Adi... you and here...everything alright?" Vikas queried

Aditya did not wanted to disclose anything to Vikas at this time... "No just came to see Mumbai..."

Vikas smiled ... Both walked towards the taxi stand...

"So where do you live in Mumbai..." Aditya asked casually looking outside the huge buildings...

"Well I live in a small flat... just me and my friend" Vikas replied...

"Have you ever met a film star here?" Aditya asked

Vikas added "well, you do see them sometimes... mostly everyone is so busy here that we don't have time"

Aditya was quiet... He was still thinking of a way to meet Madhu ...

Vikas asked the taxi driver to stop ...

--------------------------------------

Madhu smiled while looking at the dress...it was a red colour long gown and inside the box was a small note "I want to see you in this gown today...this will mark the beginning of our new life..."

Shyly she kept the note in the box.. And walked towards the shower... she had never felt so nervous before... she was falling in love with RK or was she getting attracted to him... or was he pretending to be with her ...her heart was already in love with the monster...

--------------------------------

Aditya went out to stroll after Vikas left for work... Aditya went on asking people for RK's house...soon he was able to find RK's big bungalow on the outskirts of the city... It was far from the city but Aditya was happy in succeeding... He looked at the lights in the big bungalow...  "I have come Madhu" he said to himself...

-------------------------------

It was late night...

A big car entered the bungalow... Madhu threw the book on the bed and opened the window to peep outside... she could hear her own heart beat...

Aditya saw Madhu at the window... though she could not see him... but he was happy to see her...

Soon she closed the window and walked towards the door...

she heard the knock at the door... her heart beat was even more than before... slowly her fingers reached to unbolt the door...

"Why does it take you so long to open the bloody door" ... he raised an eyebrow at her...

She looked a bit affronted "no... its...it's not that"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891nee100vibhavi1997lucygrey21ARMBashitha235Shweta300ExquisiteDhami-zelja89sss333tavammkainturakiranmuzikk93Mikolingamflowing_riverbevi-najimvarshajoshi17vasavi_sricatharsisJyorajaan-rishLove-Blossoms.Harini.christobellesilverfireheemasomaniBon_Vivantsanghita0000-QueenlyChitra-

ashitha235 Senior Member
ashitha235
ashitha235

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Nice updateSmile
Madhu is falling in love with RK but i feel he is playing around.
Who was at the door... is it RK? Again in his monster avtar?
Update the next part soon pls...

Freethinker

bevi-najim Goldie
bevi-najim
bevi-najim

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
O NO ALWAYS IN THE WRONG PLACEEvil Smile
LOVELY UPDATE  Smile

SO VILLAIN LANDED IN MUMBAI  I DON'T WANT HIM TO COME BETWEEN THEY ROMANCE EmbarrassedWink

I WAS THINKING SOMETHINGEmbarrassed  U STARED BUT ENDED IN THE MIDDLE LOLLOL OK LET SEE WHAT THEY GOING TO START AND END IN NEXT UPDATE LOL  
WAITING FOR ITLOL
 I DON'T WANT RK TO CHEAT HER PLS  HA Cry HOW  MANY VILLAINS U BRING IN THEY LIFE  NO PROBLEM BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO  SEPARATE  OR HEART BREAKS PLS ALWAYS WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER SmileSmile
 PLEASE DON'T TAKE TO MUCH TIME  OK SmileSmile FOR NOW I'M WAITING FOR UR UPDATESmile

Edited by bevi-najim - 26 October 2014 at 1:01am

Freethinker

Go to top