Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 37)

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 21 August 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
oh after long time you update thanks and nice update please update regularly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 24 August 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
WOW!! brilliant update dear...loved it...

Freethinker

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 24 August 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hey thanx for Pm.
Nice update.

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 11

Madhu came out of the bathroom and stared at the devil who was still relaxing on his comfortable couch.

She would never think he has changed. She knew RK will never change and this will be her biggest mistake to think he is getting transformed from devil to a gentleman.

How could she forget the disgrace he gave her, and how he insulted her Father in front of the whole town. Angrily she glared and ambled out of the room.

Rk opened his eyes to see her walk out of the room "witch" he said to himself. Another thought occupied his intelligent brain, is she trying to melt him by playing these tricks. She may have torn her shirt herself and may be pretending.

Rk got up from the couch and sauntered his steps to follow the bewitched. He was still coming the stairs when he saw her with a knife in the hand. She irritably looked at the knife and then kept it on the table.

RK tried reading her innocent face "want to kill me?" he smirked

"I wish I could" she replied back

"It's not so easy my dear wife" he said relaxing on one of the chairs

Madhu walked inside the kitchen to eat something. It had been a bad day for her, she didn't even remember to eat anything. She looked around then walked towards the fridge, Rk followed her inside the kitchen and observed her carefully... he did not remember when his eyes fell on her from top to bottom.

She looked pretty in long blue dress and a duppatta around her neck. Her hair neatly braided till her hips. The moment she turned around her eyes fell on the devil watching her from few steps.

"Are you looking at me?" her voice cut sharp to bring RK back from his chain of thoughts.

"Well... yes" he said

"Why?" she probed back with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not?" he opened a bottle of bear with his mouth and came closer to her

"Stay back" she said and treaded away

He did not stop and came nearer to her

"What do you want?" she asked clinging to the bench top in the kitchen

"You will give me" RK laughed

She angrily looked at him "I can give you hundred percent pure hatred"

Rk smirked "good, I like pure things"

He walked away making her dreadful. She had to think about some way to get to rid of Rk. She had enough of him. She wanted to get out of this place and from his life. She knew he was clever indeed and would not let her escape easily.

Slowly walking by the stairs and thinking about her life she stopped for a minute "I know what to do now"

She walked into her room and bolted the door from inside. She thought of ending her life, she looked up at the fan then thought of tying herself with a cloth and handing on the fan. At least she will have some life after death. She stepped more closely and picked up a cloth to hang on the fan then tied it around her neck... but something clicked her, she saw a small statue of a girl next to her bed. With tears in her eyes she lifted the statue and remembered ...

---------------------------------------

"So late" Madhu said

"I am waiting for you from last" she looked at the watch "15 mins"

Aditya smiled "sorry, actually I don't drive the train. If I could, I would have reached in a minute"

She laughed and hugged him

"Come lets go home, baba and ma are waiting for you" she jumped of the stairs cheerfully.

Happiness never went of her face. Aditya smiled when she smiled... he did not tell her that he loved her so much but he knew that Madhu also liked him. "I have a small gift for you"

Happily she turned around to stop him "really? What?"

"Well it's something just made for you, cause you are happy, lively and someone who makes her own decisions" he took out the fairy doll who was looking up with both the hands on her cheeks

Madhu delightfully looked at the small statue "oh wow, this is so beautiful"

"Just like you" he added

"When I saw this, it reminded me of you. Someone who is independent, who knows what she is doing and mostly you look like a beautiful fairy" he smiled at her while she jumped from one stone to another to cross the small river...

"Fine, thanks for saying good things about me..." she said

"Promise me one thing" he demanded ...

"What" she asked

"You will never change, be like what you are, independent, strong and someone who can face any difficulty in life" he said

She smiled and nodded her head

-------------------------------------------

Madhu saw a drop of tear on her hand then saw the statue in her hand. She was deeply hurt by her life but a small ray of hope made her wipe her tears "you were right Adi... I will not loose" She threw the cloth away.

Later during the night

Rk opened the door and saw her sleeping on the bed... he looked at the clock it was almost 1:00am. He thought to himself he had been drinking for past six hours. Slowly he bolted the door and took off his jacket...

then flung his shirt on the couch and slept on the bed without making any noise... he was not aware of which side he was sleeping at... Neither Madhu nor RK realised that they were on the same bed ...

Next morning...

Madhu opened her eyes only to find Rk had kept his hand on her waist and legs on hers... "Help..."

she shouted making RK get up. He looked around and saw no one in the room "what happened" he said lazily.

She was now angry "get off your hand from me" she squeaked...

"Hand?" he realised and got off the bed

"I didn't put my hand on your waist deliberately..." he said

Super annoyed she walked to him "whatever you do is always done deliberately"

"You wanted to touch me, to sleep with me" she retorted frustratingly

"No I don't" he replied back

"Then why the hell were you sleeping on my bed?" she queried

"My bed!!!" he exclaimed

"This is my bed, bloody hell" he shouted back "and you are in my room, Rk's room"

She wanted to hit him hard...  "Fine... then I have to sleep in a different room" she said and walked away...

"Stupid man" she said while walking away

"Stupid woman" he said

After some time...

Madhu went for a shower... she was about to take off her shirt when she touched her waist... "How does it feel when someone touches your waist?" She said to herself... "And that too RK..." she made a bad face... "yuck" but in a second's time some different feeling occupied her emotions and she touched her waist again...  Then frowned and started having shower...

"How could I touch Madhu?" Rk was still thinking ...

He looked at the bed ... "I must order a single bed for myself and get this one chucked away"

"Bittu Ji" he said aloud

Bittu ji quickly went upstairs "yes chief"

"Replace this double bed with a single size bed, now" Rk commanded

Bittu ji was surprised at what his chief was saying... but he could not question back... "ok chief"

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Kinnu1nee100sanchita28Eccentriclovevibhavi1997SahithiavneilShweta300sss333zelja89ashitha235tavammflowing_riverHappySoul-4vaSahaVikamKhannaMikolingamMionebevi-najimcandle_lightmanna43catharsisvasavi_sriClara20noiseygirlaan-rishGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmcool_srichristobellekaramjeetsilverfireLove-Blossoms.Harini.heemasomanisanghita0000EarlyYoungTimesPadfoot_Prongsnamita25.MishtyLove.-QueenlyChitra-rekha.366

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Lovely Story And Updates !!

Freethinker

HappySoul-4va Goldie
HappySoul-4va
HappySoul-4va

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Madhu...for suicide...aww...BT..what is with RK..he is so...
whatever i love the junoon and know wills ee Ishq pretty soon..continue plss

Freethinker

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Nice update!!!!

Freethinker

candle_light Goldie
candle_light