Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 26)

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehriz

plz plz pm me whn u gonna upload nxt part plz
hi sweetie... will surely pm the next update...can you please hit the like button on page 1...
cheers Smile

mmradhu Goldie
mmradhu
mmradhu

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I have read 7 chapters in your1 time... it was fabulous...
Madhu insulted rk in past... so rk want to take revenge on madhu... hence he forcefully married her... what happened in past??? rishbala's bathroom moments are amazing... loved their tom and jerry fights... rk started some feeling for madhu but his hate was overtaken... i felt sad for madhu... let see what is store for them... continue soon
Please add me in your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Madhu wondered why on earth the devil lifted her in his arms... something was wrong with him or with her... No she thought and glanced around, while he carefully took her inside the van...

Madhu was clueless about his acts, why was he doing this, what came in his mind and he suddenly lifted her and now she was sitting on the couch... It was merely after few minutes when a girl came in and handed her a dress... "Rk sir is saying you to change your clothes"

Madhu looked at the dress... "So short" it was indeed revealing... how she can even think about wearing this dress... she herself never liked girls who wore short dresses and now she was given something to wear which she hates...

The girl left making Madhu upset... she was already upset with what all happened with her and now one after another humiliation... She seemed helpless from all sides... tears rolled from her beautiful eyes making her more week... she missed her family, her small town ... She regretted the day he saw her...

Soon she heard a knock at the door... "Open the door" she immediately wiped her tears... and looked at the dress... she opened the door and sneezed... one after another sneeze...

"What the hell are you doing?" he shouted...

"Well ..." another sneeze "I am sneezing" another sneeze...

"Bloody hell... I know that" he answered rudely

"Then why are asking?" another sneeze... Madhu said while holding the tissue and blowing her nose...

"Now... listen" it was the limit of his patience... "He walked inside and pushed her on the couch

"Will you wear this dress or do you want me to help you?" he whispered coming closer...

She was mute, now she understood why he made her stand in the rain... he wants to humiliate her since he does know that she would never wear this stupid dress...before he could touch her, and make her wear the dress himself which she knew he can do... something struck her mind and she smiled ... "oh yes... Why not" she answered cheerfully making Rk's frown dig more...

He stepped back at the answer she gave him

"Well, thank you Rk... you are so nice... you know I like these kind of clothes so much..." she smiled

It was another day when Singh family was again mourning over what their daughter had done to the family...  A well reputed family of Panchgani, they had their big farm house and few shops around the town...who does not know them in the whole area...

Shamsher Singh was reputed business man of Panchgani, though it was his farm house and the shops he owned in the area. He was living with his family in a big house on the hilltop... weather was always cold, light was the second problem in the area...

Family members as usual were ready to eat together when Lata started crying again ...

"Will you stop this now, she is not our daughter anymore" yelled Shamsher who was upset watching his wife cry every day because of his daughter's wrong deeds.

"I have even forgotten that I have another Daughter..." he said while looking at his extremely upset wife

"But I am sure Madhu was hiding something... I still can't believe she took such a big step in her life and..." she sobbed...

Ridhi looked at her Mother and placed her hand on her's to comfort her "Mom... whatever Madhu did, is it necessary to cry all the time because of her..."

"That stupid girl did not think about my reputation and went with that film star... if I see her I will shoot her" he shouted and threw the plate away...

Lata sobbed and felt helpless at her family's condition...

Pitamber came towards the huge dining table and saw his brother throwing the plate away ...

"Shamsher ... control yourself..." he said calming him down "if Madhu married that man, how can we do or say anything... it is better for us all to move ahead in our lives and forget this incident" said placing his hand on Shamsher's shoulder...

Pitamber's wife Sulekha looked at Lata and wiped her tears "please don't cry Lata... You gave good education and manners to your children, see your other two children are so good. It's just the matter of bad time... please try and forget her"

Madhu saw herself in the mirror... the dress was too short for her, she recalled how her Father used to yell at her sister Ridhi for wearing short dresses while Madhu used to always protect her younger sister...

Her eyes then fell on the black thread around her neck... small black beads that tied her relation with the man whom she never knew and now she has to stay with him...for her it is nothing more than mere a thread with black beads... this marriage can only result in hatred, there isn't any place for sympathy or anything else... She hold the thread, wanted to break it... then something stopped her... some unknown touch , something that was unable to guess... there was no reason.

She carefully observed the black dress "sleeveless" she murmured... Then turned around to see the depth at the back... "So deep" her fair back was glowing... she looked enormously beautiful... slowly her eyes travelled towards her thighs... "Oh no" she tried pulling down little more so she could hide her fair thighs... "Don't know how girls wear these silly clothes..." she cursed under her breath...

She felt her wet plait against her fair back "have to open my hair before it becomes messy" soon the loose tresses touched her fair back and hips... She looked up in the mirror and tried to wrap her dupatta around her but even that was wet...

After a very long time she stepped out of the vanity... making everyone look at her...

Bittu ji couldn't believe Madhu looked so different... She felt embarrassed but the crowd seemed to be dying to catch a single glimpse of her.

She walked towards the studio where Rk was rehearsing... The moment she entered the big hall... all the eyes were fixed on her... the black dress revealed her fair skin that glowed making her extraordinarily beautiful...

Rk looked at everyone around who seemed stunned ... then his eyes fell on the nervous figure... "Hmm... well you don't look that bad" he commented ...

she rolled her eyes and looked the other side "well  it's in the eyes of the beholder" she added with little confidence though she was extremely nervous inside... for some reason her legs tend to tremble...

"Come on everybody... you haven't seen any miss world..." Rk said to his group...

All the crew started doing their normal duties...

After some time...

Madhu was hungry... she looked around to eat something... when her eyes fell on some sandwiches... she quickly grabbed one after another...

Finally after she was completely full she walked again towards the rehearsals... and saw Rk was still talking to the producers... she sighed "thank God... this beast did not notice me going away from him"

"Yes Siki, Mom is right... we must tell her to get lost..." Deepali added more fuel to the fire...

Devyani was not happy and wanted to throw Madhu out of her house... she felt her son is the biggest fool who's married such down market girl "I have decided"

Deepali was smiling and waiting for Devyani to complete her sentence

"That girl will have to leave this house..." Devyani said and walked to her room...

Siki was still eating "mom is not happy with Madhu"

"Of course Siki... Well I respect Mom's decision and by the way we don't even know who she is and which family she belongs to...so she's definitely not going to fit in this house"

Deepali  gave a wicked smile...

Devyani walk away angrily...

Rk was still reading his lines when Bittu Ji came and whispered "Chief, Madhu ji did not eat anything since morning"

Rk glared at Bittu ji.. "so? , you want me to feed her"

Bittu ji gave pity look "well chief, your fight with Madhu ji is nothing to do with food... she was about to eat something today morning but you stopped her"

Rk raised his hand half way to signal Bittu ji "stop talking nonsense and do something useful bittu ji"

After some time he observed Madhu standing little far from him... He carefully observed her, she felt nervous about people looking at her... her hands every now and then reached to pull the dress down...

With raised eyebrows Rk shouted "pack up"

Director and producers came running towards the handsome man to ask his reason of packing up the shoot in between.

"Rk sir... What happened, suddenly" asked one of the producers...

Rk turned towards the crew "pack up means pack up... No more questions" he said and walked towards Madhu... his hand reached hers and pulled her towards the gate...

Bittu ji was surprised at Rk's behaviour... he went to talk to the directors "well Rk sir is not feeling well... "  and continued to convince the directors and producers.

"Leave my hand" she yelled for the tenth time while Rk kept pulling her until they reached the main gate and finally her opened the door of his car and pushed her at the back seat...

Madhu gave an angry look to the devil "what do you think you are doing Rk?"

Not happy with the angry face Rk smiled and asked the driver to start the car...

"idiot" she murmured

"what did you say?" Rk asked...

Devastated at what the handsome man was doing to her , she raged "I said nothing"

Squeezed herself to towards the extreme side, she faced away from him...while Rk sat in the front.

Helplessly she fixed her eyes outside the window... while they were still driving towards the busy streets of the city... once again her mind flooded back to her old memories... the precious time she had spent with her family and she was the one who hurt them ...

How could she forgive herself for hurting her parents, her friends and mostly him... she loved him dearly...  she can never forget him, from the day she saw him for the first time... the respect he gave her, how could she forget the way he looked after her with such care...

"come out" she heard the loud noise... And looked outside, she sighed and sadly came out of the big car...still unable to think what exactly was going in the monster's head she walked followed him ...

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Kinnu1aliahaysevibhavi1997shehrizsrik1patelnirali2323jatrenshahtalatipkanchanforeverromantickainturakiranalinazashooooonaDazlingdivyaNidhivdaliyaangelzelja89rinku06ARMBsrksimranShweta300SahaVikamKhannameiejrishbalammradhuApurvaLovesARVIanna_77bikeshsngh03aDarkAngelship13Mionekpm_madhuMikolingambriaAbhayangelaan-rishshweta2728Clara20GOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmvasavi_sricatharsismadhumeandyouvishuvkaramjeetsilverfireMehdiKLove-Blossoms.Harini.cool_sri-SmexyGhost-Dark_ChocolateEarlyYoungTimesSHINYSHREYAmeenji22dreamyjenniceMeenahmemadnamita25Laters.Babysanghita0000-QueenlyChitra-.MishtyLove.Donnaarekha.366

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
nice update...
whom did madhu love??????Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinkervishuv

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Ohh I loved the Update -- RK is such a confusing soul LOL -- He is the one who always gives her pain yet he can't see her in pain -- She vl never forget HIM -- Again a new mystery -- W8ing fr next update -- Cont soon. 

Freethinkervishuv

Dia_12 Senior Member
Dia_12
Dia_12

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
nice

Freethinkervishuv

.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.