Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 (Page 17)

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hi Guys

... sorry for not sending pm's ...

thanks a lot for appreciating..Hug

will definitely give a bigger update next time..

will try and update soonlov ya
dhanvi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srik1aDarkAngel

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

love vs hatred Part 6

She started giggling at the monster who expressed his anger throwing the pillow against the wall... "i won't leave you" he shouted and ran behind her...

. She quickly jumped onto the bed and rushed to the other side.

Rk threw his shirt away and tried to pounce on her...

He pulled her dupatta towards himself, while she quickly released the dupatta off her neck...

Hurriedly she entered the bath room and tried to shut the door behind her when he strode across and forcefully pushed the door, jerked Madhu straight into the bath tub while he slipped over her...

Her laughter turned into silence... And his anger seemed melting away for a while when he looked into the deep brown eyes...

She seemed completely lost, though she was nervous inside..., some unnamed feeling covered her hatred for a while that was impossible to escape... his hands felt like daggers on her fair arms...

Totally aware of his presence on top of her, she was still unable to cope up the fight of love and hatred in her heart...

Was there some magic spell in his eyes, she thought unable to look into his gaze...

Her heart skipped several beats as she could feel his breath... But why can't she stop him or hit him with something...she must push him at least...how dare he's shamelessly staring at her...

Slowly his thumb stroked her blushing cheek... His hands then walked through her silk tresses from her lovely cheeks...

She lowered her eyes avoiding his sharp gaze...when his finger gripped her chin and pulled up her crimson face...

She was totally unaware of his pressure on her...for few moments she saw his attractive features...

His eyes scanned her nervous face...suddenly the frown on his forehead faded and his eyes dropped on her pink lips...

Madhu was unable to figure out why she was so helpless...why can't she push the devil away... She tightly shut her eyes as he bent down towards her lips...

"Rishab...where are you?"

Both heard the voice...there wasn't even an inch difference between their lips...

Madhu realised his pressure on her body now... "Get up" she demanded

Annoyed at his own behaviour he pulled back "i wasn't doing anything"

Both came out of the bathroom...

Devyani looked at her son without his shirt and a girl with him...she observed her carefully "who is this girl Rishabh??"

Rk carelessly flung on his couch "i don't think i need to answer anyone"

Deepali came following her mother in law... "Mom why do you ask him...i will tell you the whole story"

Deepali stared at both of them... "We must have disturbed you Rk..." she taunted..

"well honestly Deepali you have and now just leave...i don't want to spoil my night..."

He got up from the couch...

"Rishabh i am asking you" Devyani frowned at the scene... Then she stared at nervous figure standing behind the couch...

Devyani looked at her lowered eyes...she stood without her dupatta not facing anyone in the room...

Deepali glanced around the room and saw madhu's dupatta on the floor...bed completely looked messy...Deepali then looked at Madhu and Rk who seemed enjoying in the room...

"i already said i don't want to repeat again...now leave me alone" said Rk..

"Let's go mom...we shouldn't disturb them" looking daggers at Madhu who stood silently ...

"what the hell is going in this house? Devyani looked furiously at Bittu ji...

"Ma'am i...chief..." murmured bittu ji

"that's it...i don't want to waste my time on listening the whole story...who is this girl and what is she doing in Rishab's room?" Devyani questioned Bittu ji who himself had no clue why his chief married Madhu...

"well maam her name is Madhubala...and she was assisting in one of cheif's films..." Bittu ji lied...cause he didn't wanted to disclose anything that can create dramas between the Mother and Son...

"ok there are many girls that work in Rk's film but does that mean he has to bring them to his room"... Devyani responded angrily...

"chief and Madhu are married" Bittu ji said silently that shocked Devyani...

"now you can sleep in your bed" Madhu said while picking her dupatta...

Rk looked at the wet bed..  "why the hell are you concerned...that's none of your business" he wore his night gown and called out for his servants...

"change this mattress now?" he ordered while Madhu stood there watching the monster...

"No one can beat Rk, just make this clear in your small brain" said RK

Finally after few minutes when he got sorted he slipped into his cosy bed... Leaving Madhu astonished at his attitude...

Deepali was still burning in rage "how can that low class Madhu bloody hell go so closer to Rk" she thought while putting her nail paint...

She was sure that Rk hated her but then why would they both come out from the bathroom and in that condition... Deepali was getting mad at every thought... "Madhu i will throw you out of this house and from Rk's life...just wait and watch..."

Then she moved towards her bed to look at her husband who was fast asleep "idiot" she murmured and slept next to him...

Madhu was lying on the couch, uncomfortable...sleep was far from her eyes...she kept looking at the ceiling when her eyes rolled towards the bed... He was indeed sleeping cosily...nothing seemed to be worrying him...indeed was so peacefully sleeping without even thinking about her...

Then her thoughts struggled to find why on earth she let him come so close to him...why was it so difficult for her to stop him...what if he had kissed her...

She rolled over the other side...

Her eyes opened and shut several times in between...

Eternity passed but she kept struggling to sleep...

Finally she got up from the couch with hair tangled lazily around her shoulder... With swollen eyes she glanced outside the window...unbolted and stood watching the sky...

She knew it was impossible for her to sleep on the couch...

He woke up with the cold breeze coming from outside the window...then opened his eyes just to see her standing near the window with arms crossed... "What the hell do you think you are doing?" he said yawning half way...

She turned to look at the ruffian... "i can't sleep"

He was about to yell at her when his frown suddenly faded at the milky complexion... Was it really Madhu ... He thought... He saw her loose hair fiddled by the cool breeze... Her dreamy eyes as if she just came out of some fairy land...

His eyes then scanned her fair skin on her neck...her cleavage was clearly visible as she stood without her dupatta. She looked seductive...

Edited by Freethinker - 06 September 2013 at 9:44pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Kinnu1Niama19sneha.98aliahaysevibhavi1997Umair001srik1seenuguptapatelnirali2323preetianand21tavammDazlingdivyaArjunKiAshjatrekainturakiranzelja89pkanchanrinku06NidhivdDVDfannsrksimranShweta300SahaVikamKhannaship13mmradhuaDarkAngelAkkhyanna_77aksujiMikolingamkesparikpm_madhubriavishti4evaflowing_riverMionemoonlight2630GOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmAbhayangelaan-rishshweta2728lwrimaforevervishuvvasavi_srimadhumeandyou.Harini.uma88rkbalaLove-BlossomskaramjeetsilverfireMehdiKcool_sriBlue_Scrubsnamita25memadpunam2712Padfoot_ProngsLaters.BabyDark_Chocolate-SmexyGhost-EarlyYoungTimesdreamyjenniceRihan05Meenahmeenji22sanghita0000-QueenlyChitra-.MishtyLove..Bonfire_Heart.Donnaa

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Seems like they're getting closer! Plz update soon!

Freethinkervishuv

aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hmm it's hotBlushing!! Their encounters are getting bolder and hotterEmbarrassed..pls continue soonWink

Freethinkervishuv

lwrimaforever IF-Dazzler
lwrimaforever
lwrimaforever

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
awesome story dear Smile please continue soon & pm me when u update Smile

Freethinkervishuv

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker