Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmradhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update... loved it so much...
So rk took madhu inside vanity and give her short dress...what is in his mind... why he gave such dress to madhu... so madhu didn't like that dress...

Loved the way madhu answered to rk confidently...

So madhu's family didn't know that what happened to madhu...they know only that she married film star... i think that when they know madhu's situation they accept madhu...

I think madhu unknowingly accept her marriage and then why she not able to break her mangalsutra...

So siki, dips and devyani planned against madhu to send out from rk mansion...

I think rk said pack up for that he can't see that madhu's uncomfortable about her dress... so he take care without knowing himself for madhu...

Madhu has loved someone... who is that person??? I think when rk knows that madhu loves someone he get jealous...

Eagerly waiting to know what happen next... continue soon

Thanks for pm
Take care
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...love reading it..
jatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.plz continue soon 👏 😊
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update 😊 please update the next part soon & pm me 😳 n who the hell is this HIM ?😡
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! Thnx for the pm! Hmmm...so Madhu has a ex-lover...jealous and possessive RK would be interesting to see! Update soon!
Nidhivd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice   update... thanks   for  the  pm
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am sad 4 madhu... but actually happens in past... interesting update...
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the lovely comments ...

will update soon

😊
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update...plz  soon...
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 9

"Come out" she heard the loud noise... And looked outside, she sighed and sadly came out of the big car...still unable to think what exactly was going in the monster's head she walked followed him ...

He sauntered inside the living room and without glancing at the ladies sitting on the huge couch he walked upstairs... Madhu's eyes fell on Deyani and Deepali who were shocked to see her in unusual outfit... she walked slowly and felt extremely nervous...

As soon as she stepped inside the room Rk yelled loudly at the servants... and ordered them huge menu for dinner... "Bear in mind ... I want it quick" he said and turned towards the highly strung lass... "Do you need special invitation to get inside the room..."

Agitated and remarked by the rude words sluggishly she moved towards the big couch...

Suddenly alarmed by the noise of the door she turned behind to see him bolting the door and stepping towards her...

Her hands fidgeted while lips twitched thinking if she could run from this room... flustered at his actions "O God, please save me from this devil" she murmured as he approached her...

His hand reached the straps of her dress when she blurt nervously "WH... what do you think you are doing?" she stepped backwards...

His eyes stared at the damsel who took one more step away from him while he tried to remove the distance... all bad things came in her mind... He wants to harm her... "No stop ..." she shouted... but Rk did not stop ... she looked around and saw a jug... Soon she was holding the jug "don't think it's easy for you to rape me..."

Rk was still at her words... did she say rape... he thought over... and stopped at the place

How could she think Rk would rape her "do you think you are a princess of some tinsel town?" he smirked ... "anyways even if you were, Rk can never do such inhumane act..."

He came closer and whispered "remember that..." he looked at her from top to bottom "I have not married you to rape you..." He said and laughed out... Making Madhu completely confused... she wasn't crying over her fate but she wanted to kill him...

He was laughing at her fate...

Shamsher was holding his big rifle with fury in his eyes...it wasn't easy for him to forget how his darling Daughter ruined all respect in the whole town...

He was thinking about the day when his Daughter spoke in front of his decisions...

Fine that's my decision.. I want to marry Rk... now don't interfere in my life.

The words echoed Shamsher's ears again and again... he finally got up from his chair and threw the flower vase on the table...

Lata heard the noise and came running towards the deck and saw the glass pieces...  she knew her husband's anger, she also knew her Daughter was innocent, she was confident on her upbringing but no one will believe her...

Deep inside her heart she was extremely worried for Madhu ...she recalled the scene that changed everyone's life in their family...

"I have married him with my own sweet will and please don't interfere in my life"

Lata closed her eyes in despair and wiped the tears, she wanted her husband to come out of this incident as his anger can be dangerous for the family" come inside ... its getting cold here" she said softly...

But Shamsher did not move and neither looked at her, she stood for a while and walked inside ...

Lata then walked towards her Daughter Ridhi "your Father is sitting outside... please ask him to come inside otherwise he will fall ill...it's getting cold outside"

Ridhi wasn't surprised at her Father's attitude... well that was exactly what obviously would have happened when the eldest Daughter of this house would take such a hideous step

"Mom, I know he will not come" Ridhi said while flipping the pages of her favorite magazine...

Lata softly replied "I know... But he won't say no to you... you must ask him"

Ridhi was annoyed of her sister "because of her...everyone is suffering, I just hate her"

"Ridhi" said Lata angrily...

Ridhi walked out of the room leaving Lata surprised at her behavior... Madhu was so caring about her... she loved Ridhi so much and in return Ridhi is speaking against Madhu... Lata was upset...

Slowly the huge table covered variety of food items...  "Now come and eat" Rk ordered Madhu...

She was extremely confused at his behavior... He never leaves any moment to insult her and now he's asking her to eat...

She was angry "no... I am not hungry" she replied coldly... she knew she wasn't hungry; she had already filled up herself with sandwiches...

Rk came closer and curled his hand around her soft and fair arm...  "I don't understand the word NO" he said firmly and pulled her towards the table...

This time she was highly annoyed at him "stop dictating ... I hate this... and I hate you"

That was enough for Rk, she tried to push with full force to walk away from him when he tightly hold her hands behind her back with his right hand, his grip was tight...

Madhu stared angrily at him "just leave me", her hands were tightly held together by his strong hand, she tried to fidget to release herself... but he remove all the distance between them bending himself on her... the anger in her words raged him even more and without even thinking anything he placed his lips on hers and forcefully kissed her...

She tried to push him with full force but all in vain...soon she felt a stinging pain on her lips... he plundered her mouth... her eyes stung... his left hand closed firmly her tiny waist, causing her wince...

She felt sharp tingling on her lower lip... The burning sensation left the taste of her blood on her tongue... she pushed him and this time he pulled away...

She wiped his saliva on her lips with the back of her hand... while he frustratingly walked out of the room...

She bent on her knees and cried... It was not easy for Madhu to tolerate the pain he was giving her... she wanted to kill him or kill herself...

She regretted the day she spoke against him...

After a long time

She stood up and walked towards the washroom... Looked at her sore lips and washed her face with Luke warm water... "I will never forgive you for this Rk" she said to herself...

There was strange anger in her every word while she glanced herself in the mirror...

She made a grimace while touching her aching lips...

Disgusted by her own self she changed her clothes and threw the dress away...

Rk was sitting on his regular bar chair... but this time it wasn't his usual drink but he was drinking more...

He knew he shouldn't have done this since he doesn't like her, then why on earth did he forcefully kiss her when his entire life he has never forced any girl... Girls die to kiss Rk and here how could he kiss Madhu...

The more he thought, the more he drank...

He remembered the day she insulted him...

"yes it's Rk, he is the culprit and should be punished..."

The insult made him forget what he did an hour ago with her... But he felt a big insult kissing a girl who doesn't even deserve him...

Deepali saw Rk drinking she watched the time... and then glanced around.. Finding a good opportunity to sit next to him she walked smilingly "hi Rk"

Rk did not pay much attention while she seated on the chair next to his...

Deepali looked at him "why do you always look so handsome... you don't know how much I love you"

Rk angrily stared at her and got up from the chair "go and sleep with your husband"

Deepali hugged him from behind "I love you... why will I sleep with him"

Rk pushed her away "disgusting woman" he walked away...

Just to avoid the torrent of unusual thoughts he decided to sleep in a separate room...

Sleep did not overcome him as regularly... He kept changing positions but something was penetrating deep inside him...

He did something wrong and that too with a girl whom he hates... does he hate her, he thought again...

Sometime later

Swiveled towards the other side he looked outside the window...

He had never been so week...he was helpless; he did need someone...He thought about his Father who loved him.

With moist eyes he took a look at his old watch ...

Next Day...

Bittu ji walked upstairs to wake up his Chief as he thought Rk must be sleeping... to his surprise he wasn't there...

After a while Bittu Ji saw Madhu coming in from the other side... without noticing Bittu Ji she walked inside her room and kept the jug on the side of the table...

Bittu Ji could make out a difference in her attitude... she looked disturbed as if she wants to ignore everything on her way...

"Good morning Madhi Ji" he said softly

Madhu did not respond but smiled a little just to avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding that bittu ji might make in his mind...

She picked up her bangles and looked herself in the mirror... her lips did not look sore anymore but the pain he gave her had left deep marks on her life...

She wasn't happy but she was prepared to take revenge from him at any cost... He was the one who ruined her life and now he is forcing himself on her...

One after another insult ignited the fire inside her...

Bittu ji while walking towards the guest room was still wondering why his chief would shift to another room... He slowly knocked the door and to his surprise he found the door open and slowly opened the door...

He saw Rk sleeping cozily on the bed... He wanted to wake him up but it seemed Rk slept late last night... he was in deep sleep...

Bittu ji slowly closed the door and walked downstairs...

He saw Madhu arranging the plates from breakfast... "Madhu Ji... I think chief is still in deep sleep. I don't want to wake him up... whenever he gets up can you please ask him to reach studio"

Madhu nodded without saying anything... bittu ji smiled and left...

Lata was still thinking about the bad incident that took all the happiness away from her family, when she heard a knock at the door...

She walked up the door; it was none other than Aditya... Lata was happy to see him but her smile faded soon sensing the danger...

Aditya was happy and hugged Lata... Lata was like his own mother to him ... he carried huge bags in his hands "Ma, where is baba... and where is Madhu...she didn't come to the station even though she knew I was coming..."

Lata sadly looked at Aditya... with moist eyes she smiled a little "come have a seat ..."

Aditya was confused at her behavior "but Ma... where is..."

"You must be tired, let me bring some water for you" she brushed off the topic...

Aditya seated on the coach and glanced around the house to catch a glimpse of her... He was waiting for a long time to see her... to talk to her

While he was still thinking he heard Ridhi and Shamsher entering the main gate...

"Aditya, you!!" Ridhi smiled and walked towards him

Shamsher was happy to see him... for a while he was smiling after so many days...

Curiously he asked Shamsher "Baba, how are you... how's everything and where is Madhu?"

With knitted forehead he angrily stared the other side "she's dead"

Edited by Freethinker - 10 years ago