Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update I jus to read all the chapters at one go . Fabulous story. Just love the romance and the small fight between them . Rules for RK , Madhu must be kidding .  Pls continue soon 
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 21

Stepping in dismay towards the couch, she felt tormented at his every word. With tears in her eyes she laid on the couch. Her feelings had died way back. Something was killing her inside.

She was a mere puppet in his hands. He treated her the way he liked. With every second she enormously jolted a thousand times as if she was being ripped from inside.

Thoughts flowing in her mind without any signs of sleep. Staring at the ceiling, discerning about her fate. She should either end her life or run from his escape. She wiped her tears...

"Ma where are you" Madhu yelled...

"I am looking for my dupatta... can't find anywhere" she flung everything out of the huge wardrobe...

Shamsher smiled at her daughter "I can buy you hundreds of these...don't worry"

"No Papa... I am not worried" Madhu looked up instantly...

Shamsher came closer and kept her hand on her head "I can't see you worry even for a little thing...I want to see that smile on your lips"

Madhu smiled and hugged him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snuggled to herself she cried under the pillow...

Next Day

She quickly sauntered outside the room, without seeing him she treaded downstairs. She glimpsed at the people sitting around the huge dining table. People who were totally unaware of her and least bothered about her presence in the house.

She never believed how a mother can be so cold with his Son's wife. How can a Brother misuse a Brother's money and how a sister-in-law can be so shameless?  She was about to step in the kitchen when she saw her Father-in-law. She nodded once again in a hopeless manner.

Her mind detested everyone in the house. But her heart still had some sympathy for RK, she herself was clueless about why the hell she has to compassionate with the most dreadful man on the earth.

Without bothering much she took a toast and buttered it nicely. She felt something prickling ... she turned around to see him standing right next to her.

RK scanned Madhu from top to bottom. She angrily left the toast on the plate and walked out of the kitchen.

He picked up the toast she had left on the plate and grab a bite

"Only I have the right to bite on your toast" he babbled and smirked

--------------------

She was still sitting on the chair thinking about her past life. She wanted to put an end to everything and wanted to run away. While wiping a small tear on her cheeks she thought about how RK has misused her. How she thought he loves her and instead he touched her that night and next day denied any love that he made that night.

She did not eat anything since morning. She felt fragile but that was not she was worried about. She did not feel like eating at all. Her life was on halt. She could not go ahead like this. She thought something and took out her suitcase from the wardrobe.

Quickly opened and threw her clothes in the bag. She was about to pack everything when she heard opening of the door... without looking at the door she continued packing her stuff.

Rk watched her carefully while taking off his jacket. "You are not going"

Angrily she zipped the bag and was about to lift it up when his hand snaked around her arm "didn't you hear"

"Leave" she said with moist eyes...

But instead his grip tightened...she dropped the bag as he twisted her arm behind her back and pulled her closer , she tried pushing him away with the other hand...

Another second she found both her hands tugged behind her back and he was almost leaning at her. She tried to fidget...but he did not budge an inch.

After all struggling to get out of his grip she gave up. "Let me go, I don't want to live with you" she busted angrily.

Instead of leaving her hands he pushed her against the wall...hot tears gathered around her eyes... he released her hands and spun his arms around her tiny waist almost making her wince.

Slowly he pull her long black silken hair with one hand to make her look into his eyes "what did you say" he whispered near her lips.

Tears did not stop from her beautiful eyes, livid at the devil whose one hand pulled her hair and the other tightly seized her waist. She felt weak in front of his might. How could she forget that he doesn't have a heart? He is just a beast who can make her cry and hurt her.

She tried looking away when he pulled her hair again as she cried out "take your words back"

He whispered again...

She almost gave up and looked into his eyes, this time she wasn't angry, instead she felt like a big looser.

"Forget about getting out of this house" he said and left, shocking her to the core.

----------------------

Aditya was still wondering how to find a way to enter the RK mansion. There must be some way. He kept an eye outside the house since morning.

After couple of hours he saw a huge white car leaving the mansion... the automatic gates closed once the car left. Aditya looked around the big walls. He was finding a way to enter the mansion. Climbing the electronic gates would not be a good idea, he will definitely get caught and these people will end up calling the cops. He cannot end up in jail. He has to get Madhu out of here.

He thought something and walked away.

--------------------

RK came on the sets and glanced around. He felt victorious of throwing her out of the film. She will now sit and cry in a corner of the house. That is what he calls revenge. He walked towards the huge set. People were gathered in a huge number, most of them were the part of the film while rest came because of RK the superstar.

RK took off his goggles and walked towards the stage that was covered with lights.

The next shot was already. Lights were on...camera's had taken the position...

Rk looked at the director "call my heroine"

Director shouted "action"

He saw her coming towards the lights.

------------------------------

Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved all the parts
Awesome updates
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update!
Feeling sorry for Madhu...How broken she is, but still compassionate towards d person who is d reason for her agony! Whereas, RK may be giving her all d pain, but he also wants her by his side.
Wanna see RK's true feelings for Madhu soon...hopefully, wid Adi's entry in their lives
Update soon...Can't wait to read further.
Thanks!
Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written update.
I feel bad for madhu. Poor her. I guess she didn't get kicked out of movie. I hope aditya enters their life soon so that rk realises what madhu is to him.
Do keep updating.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 updt... Madhu is so broken.. Wants to escape from rk's hell... Nahh, rk wont let it happen... Their close moments gave me goosebumps... Well written... Heroine.. ?? Hope adi meet madhu soon :))
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear..rk is really unpredictale..looking forward towards next part..eagerly want to know about adityas entry into rk mansion ..soon update n pm me..
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Feeling sad for madhu.She is tormented. Rk is still full of hatred.See if aditya's entry change something. Who is heroine now.
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part.
Madhu needs to be strong.
what is Aditya planning?
waiting for the next part.
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the lovely comments

Chapter 22

RK took off his goggles and walked towards the stage that was covered with lights.

The next shot was already. Lights were on...camera's had taken the position...

Rk looked at the director "call my heroine"

Director shouted "action"

He saw her coming towards the lights.

------------------------------

Rk was now fuming in anger. How could she dare to come on the sets again? He watched her walking towards the lights. She looked the most elegant girl in a red shimmering sari. All the eyes skimmed the beauty walking on the stage.

RK threw his goggles away, irately turned towards the director "how dare you keep her back in the film?"

Madhu stride towards them "if you don't want to work with me, then you can leave this film"

RK angrily left while Bittu ji followed him.

"Chief, listen"

"Shut up Bittu Ji"

Madhu smiled and turned towards the audience who were waiting to see her next shot.

RK opened the dart and gulped the entire bottle down his throat. "What does she think of herself?"

Bittu ji silently dialled few numbers and wanted to clarify the dates given to other producers.

"Chief, I will tell the director that you are not doing this film and he can rope some other actor"

Rk threw the bottle away ...some other actor, he thought again. "No, Bittu Ji"

Bittu ji stopped and looked at his chief who was far from his understanding... "Who told you I am not doing this film?"

Rk came out of his van and walked towards the sets "I am ready for the next shot"

Appalling the director and the cameramen... but mostly Madhu who had already imagined RK out of the film. Every time she failed to comprehend the devil's mind.

He walked towards Madhu ... slowly bend down and whispered in her ear "Only I have the right to be your hero and villain in life"

She flared in anger and turned around. Poised at himself he went to give another shot.

----------

Action

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." Madhu touched his shoulder while he turned around and held her nicely in his arms... "You think I will listen to this..."

She looked at his eyes... tried to find some other meanings, may be something that was difficult to find when he was not acting... "Why do you talk to yourself?"

"The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept."

"Really" said she while holding his hand...

"I am your Prince and you will marry me," He said.
She whispered, "I am your servant and I refuse."
"I am your Prince and you cannot refuse."
"I am your loyal servant and I just did."
"Refusal means death."
"Kill me then."

She looked into his eyes...

Cut ...

------------------------

"Men are driven by two principal impulses, either by love or by fear." She flipped the page over... "But this Man is by none..." she muttered at every sentence of the dialogue she was reading.

The worst thing in life is to be his heroine in the film and that too in a role of a slave who has fallen for his majesty. "Damn" she said aloud...

Serenity is boring, especially for her since the day she landed into this city. She walked towards the green room to change her sari when she felt her skin prickling. She turned around... it must be him.

He must be around. She glanced again. But found no one...

She started walking when she heard a clap, she turned around...

"Wow... I must appreciate your cleverness"

She could sense arrogance in his voice...

"I judged you right" he added furiously.

She smirked at him, adjusted her heavy sari nicely "Don't judge me from 100 feet away"

Rk was now getting super frustrated at the beautiful witch who was all set to bewitch him.

With raised brow he stepped closer... she did not seemed scared this time. Instead she stepped towards him making him wonder about her personality. Was she really getting bold or was he dreaming...

Rk watched her from top to bottom... She looked seductive indeed the sari made her more mesmerizing than she was actually...

"One feet away" he nodded "but no difference"

She blinked her eyes and smiled at the beast "really?"

"Don't smile so much" his thumb trailed her lovely cheeks coming down her neck, down her throat and stopped at her breast.

He scanned her fair neck when his eyes fell on her cleavage...her heart would almost come to her throat. His hands snaked around her arms and budged her closer...

"You are hurting me" she said but he did not leave her instead pulled her towards the room

"What are you doing...?" Madhu failed to understand why he pulled her in the corner and what he wanted.

His hands walked towards her nape and slowly pulled the silken hair to make her look into his eyes "what did you think?"

His hand tightly grasp her tiny waist ...

She failed to understand what he was talking about. "What?"

He came closer to her lips... startled at his reaction she wanted to escape his grip but in vain.

"Leave my hair" she cried out...

But instead his grip was stronger almost making her cry...

"How dare you even think of working with some other man" he whispered closer to her lips...

So this was the reason of his anger. She asked him to get out of the film and he assumed she really wanted to work with someone else. So he was angry at this.

"Leave me" she whispered back...

He let go her and stepped back "not even in your dreams"

He walked away...

Was he warning her, or was this his love... Or did he hate her so much and wanted to hurt her at every step of life. So he wanted to rule her life. She leaned against the wall and cried aloud.

------------------

"You've got to dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."

Aditya smiled as she kept another foot in the water...

"But it's so cold..." she simpered as the star fishes tickled on her feet.

"Adi...You are too much...and the way you inspire me I feel great. And I also feel I can do anything in the whole world. Thanks"

"Mention not Ms Madhu" he added

Both giggled...

-----------

RK was still waiting for her outside the gates when he saw her still in the same sari... she was walking indeed slowly. Her mind was still in her past.

Her present was as bad as hell. Bittu ji opened the door as she approached the car ...

RK looked at her but she continuously watched outside the window...

Both were quiet until the car reached the mansion. Without glancing around she walked upstairs... "Reality continuous to ruin my life" she murmured...

"But you cannot find peace by avoiding reality"

She looked up at him...

"What do you want from me?" she cried out finally to put an end to her sorrows.

"Remember what I said...?"

Madhu helplessly sat back. She remember that she chose this life, she indeed recollected every bit of that night in Dehradun.

---------------------------------------------