LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago
Plz pm mee too i read all ur updates they are just awsome .cont ur story soon 

Chapter 14

Not so happy with herself while facing the huge mirror... her eyes fell on the red mark on her neck, she was regretting yet thinking about the consequences of the act... She would never let him come closer anymore, why the hell does she not remember that RK is not made for her.

He married her out of revenge, he wanted to kill her dignity, her self-respect and her emotions. She lightly moved the brush into her long silk tresses...then looked at the chain around her neck which has black beads and diamond reflecting through the wholes...

It is considered very pure and meant for someone bonded with love and a trust of marriage she thought but she is wearing for the sake of taking revenge. She closed her eyes and thought about her parents, her family... Then opened the moist eyes and continued brushing her hair...

RK walked after the last drink towards his bedroom... the moment he opened the door he saw her standing near the dressing table... no wonder she looked extremely exquisite in her long red dress. She did not even glance at him... with anger in her eyes she walked towards the couch and lay silently...

On the other hand RK was still watching her and was surprised by her acts... as she quickly slept on the couch without even arguing with him ... so she must have lost in front of his might...

"So you have lost in front of my terror... its good you understand that RK never gives up, instead I made you realise that you are my slave" he said and smiled at her...

At first she did not even move a little... after a few minutes she got up and walked towards him...

"There are those who forgive and forget, and there are those who forgive and do not forget, but i am the one who can never forgive and never forget." She rolled her beautiful eyes then stared at the furious face "I haven't given up in front of you RK" she pointed her finger towards him and kept the tip of her forefinger on his chest "remember that"

He continued scanning her deep brown eyes that had so much to say ... "Simple fact is I am too stubborn to forget anything and you are too proud to apologize." Then walked towards the couch, swathed herself with the sheet...

Even minutes after she walked away RK was still thinking about her ... he marched towards his bed...

-------------------------------

Deepali took off her bangles angrily and threw them one by one on the dressing table ... "what the hell does she think of herself"

Sikander woke up at the noise "what are you up to..." then looked at her beautiful sari, his eyes widened... he came closer to her "Deepali, you are like a drug for me"

Deepali did not say a word and still kept on taking off her jewellery...

Sikander kissed her on the cheek "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."

Deepali was getting annoyed at Sikander...she was about to say something but then she thought about Madhu again... she did see a small mark on her neck ... "so that was something" she murmured and frustratingly stared at Sikander.. "Stop touching me... I have to sleep"

She shouted at Sikander and slept far on the other corner of the bed... though her eyes were far from sleep she was still thinking about RK and how she always wanted to marry him but circumstances changed in a such a way that she had to marry an idiot like Sikander... her thoughts transferred then towards Madhu and RK's relation... how can she get a love bite on her neck when RK insulted her so much and doesn't even like coming closer to her...  "I must find out this mystery" she mumbled...

Next Morning

The sun itself was just peeking out of the horizon, and its brilliant rays already shined brightly and began to warm the air... Madhu covered her face with the sheet to avoid the sunrays... finally after some moments she got up from the couch...her hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying...

she stretched herself and then her eyes fell on the beast relaxing on his single size bed... without wasting another second she walked towards the bathroom...

After few minutes

She heard some noise downstairs... Madhu opened the door and walked outside... she saw Deepali shouting at Bittu Ji, though she had no clue why on earth was Deepali yelling at Bittu Ji... but she somehow she felt bad...

Bittu Ji was standing near the huge dining table... all the members of Kundra family were enjoying the lavish breakfast except for Deepali who was standing on a few distance and yelling... Devyani and Sikander seemed least interested in what was happening...

"Deepali" Madhu interrupted...

Deepali frowned and scowled at Madhu "how dare you interfere?"

Madhu walked closer "why are you yelling at Bittu Ji?"

Deepali was super annoyed, she already hated Madhu and now she was interfering with her matters with the servants in the house "when servants don't work, we have to instruct them"

Madhu looked at Bittu ji's face "Bittu Ji is not a servant" she replied...

Deepali smirked at her reply "wow... really??" she stepped towards Madhu "so, is he related to you Madhu?"

"For your kind information he is Rk's PA not servant..." Madhu retorted

Deepali stared at her when her eyes fell on the mark on her fair neck... with a raised brow she came closer pointing towards the mark "what is this Madhu?"

Madhu stepped back "it's none of your business Deepali...and stay away from me"

Madhu turned away to walk upstairs...

"Did somebody bite on your neck" Deepali smirked

Madhu did not reply and annoyingly walked to her room...

With moist eyes she opened the door and bolted from inside... then started crying against the door...

Rk heard Madhu sobbing near the door... He got up from the bed and walked to her, she seemed broken and completely lifeless...Rk felt bad at her condition... he saw her from top to bottom in her night dress and open hair... "What happened?"

Madhu did not speak but went on sobbing... she did not responded to RK at all...

Rk came closer "why are you crying?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes "you won... I have lost RK... I have lost" and walked away towards the bathroom ... she was about to shut the door from behind when he came in...

"What do you want now" she said while crying...

He could see her eyes full of pain ... something deep inside him pricked him really hard and he could not see her crying anymore... emotions that were killing him for doing all this to her... another instant he enveloped his arms around her...

She needed the shelter of his arms... she was dying and wanted him to hold her securely in his arms... his grasp was not tight but she did not objected and he tightly cuddled her to himself... her hands locked around his neck and cheek resting on his chest... his hands caressed her hair and back... She closed her eyes and concealed her face in his chest...

After a long time his hands reached her silk tresses and he pulled them to meet her gaze... "What is this...? What kind of hell is this?" he said softly...

With trembled lips she replied back "I... I don't know..."

He bent down to kiss her forehead gently ... after gazing for a while he kissed her moist eyes... her heart was beating against her chest now...

She opened her eyes after he softly kissed her...

Both gazed at each other for a long time...until his hand stroked her blushing cheeks...he never found her so beautiful ever before... it was silence... as if nothing was breathing when he bent down and placed his lips on hers... it was a gentle kiss... this time he lifted quickly and she tightly embraced him . She felt relaxed as if she was waiting for this moment...

There was a tremulous note in his voice "you haven't lost...you are too strong to lose anything" slowly he wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face in his chest...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Edited by Freethinker - 9 years ago
Superb update.
so RK can't see her hurt or loose.
continue soon.

Superb nd i want to see rk jealous
woww...regular updates..woww...so there is smthng between them...he cants ee her pain..and she wants him to sooth her..woww.
Keep updating..I love this story ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
lovely update  start to give regular update thats good  continue soon waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Just super update
continue soon
superb update...
so RK cnt see her in pain ha...
hope he come to knw  that dipali shouting on bittuji...and we get another chance to see RK bajofying that bitch...waiting for next 

superb!. loved it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Both have feelings for each other
Plz update soon dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Superb writer ur...pls do PM for me.I love it