LOVE vs HATRED (RKbala Fan Fic)imp pg 70 - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 13

With unwanted attention and fake smile RK was getting frustrated at the witch trying to seduce him. "Look Deepali...just get the hell out of here" he shouted angrily

Deepali caressed his jet black hair with her finger tips "So you try to think of someone else you're mad at, and the unavoidable answer pops into your little warped brain" 

Frustrated he threw her hand away "one way or another. Yeah. I wrapped myself in anger, with a dash of hate, and at the bottom of it all is an icy centre of pure terror."

He walked upstairs and slammed the door against the wall and bolted from inside... it may be second's difference when the frown on the forehead disappeared the moment his eyes fell on Madhu again...

This time she looked as pure as ocean... her hair open wet and water dripping off on her white shirt... she rubbed her hair with the towel. He examined her from top to bottom.

RK seemed intrigued by the sadness within her eyes... he stepped towards her, making the damsel alert of his presence in the room...

she turned around, Something within her snapped...her tears stop... Heat raced through her body driving the weakness out of her.

Madhu was about to smack him so hard with her knuckles when he hold the hand... he stared at her and she stared back...

"Leave my arm," and tried to yank her arm from his grasp...but in vain...his grip was too tight for her...

Thoughts flowed in her mind... what does he want and why does he have such an unnerving effect on her? His over-whelming good looks maybe? The way his eyes blaze at her?

Slowly he stroke his index finger against her lower lip... she wish he'd stop doing that... but deep inside her heart she had no power to stop him ... to tell him that she wants to get rid of him...

Madhu's eyes made him think of wide- open skies that he had never actually seen, only dreamed of... everything seemed more beautiful reflected in her eyes...

Slowly he came forward and whispered "The most beautiful thing we can experience is mysterious"

She did not take off her eyes ... and continued staring "well the primary feature of women is not a 'beauty', it's a 'mystery'."

She said smilingly and walked away...
He smirked "The sweetest mystery holds the darkest secrets..."

-------------------------

Deepali was curious about RK's relation with Madhu... she wanted to know the real truth behind this marriage... she was sure that Madhu cannot be Rks choice since they are so opposite to each other...

She was still thinking when she saw Madhu walking downstairs, Deepali examined carefully at her striking features...she indeed looked appealing in a simple white suit...

Deepali gave her a broad smile "I knew what it feels like staying with RK...It didn't just strip away your dignity. It stripped away everything you were: your identity, your self-respect, your pleasure. Because it was all about the pleasure of the RK to take, take, taking whatever he wanted from you, even if it was uncomfortable, or caused you pain. Even if you died from it, RK still wouldn't care, because it was all about Him."

Madhu was now raging in anger, she knew very well whatever Deepali uttered was correct but she never wanted Deepali to take advantage of her situation and relation with RK.

"True Deepali, but who told you that I am in pain?" Madhu asked with a big smile...

"I am married to someone with whom any girl would consider herself the luckiest, so no question of pain and dignity...in fact I have gained a lot after marrying RK"

Deepali closed her fist and made an angry face

Madhu smiled again "don't know why I think that you are jealous"

"Yes Madhu I am jealous. I'm jealous of every minute you spend with him, of every concerned expression you send his way" Deepali retorted angrily and left ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dehradoon

Aditya was shocked to hear the whole story from Abdul... he indeed had more respect for Madhu now and he decided to get her back at any cost...

he never imagined that Madhu went through this terrible and disgusting situation and her own family disowned her and abandoned her to suffer to that RK.

"thanks Abdul... I knew my Madhu would never do anything that will cause the disgrace to entire family" Aditya walked out of the small caf to the main town...

He approached the small shops decorated with beautiful flowers that reminded him of Madhu... she loved to decorate everything... he entered the shop and saw Shamsher busy with his accountant...

"baba... I want to tell you something" Aditya said softly after greeting Shamsher...

"yes beta... tell me" Shamsher added while closing the book...

"its about Madhu, baba" he continued

Shamsher got furious and walked towards the other side of the shop "Adi, you can talk about anything in the whole damn world except for that girl"

Those were the last words Shamsher said and walked out of the shop... Aditya knew it will not be easy to make them understand the fact why Madhu had to marry RK. But he has to find any way to get Madhu out of that RK's house.

He knew Madhu must be like a prisoner in that house...he decided not to waste any time and go to see her.

---------------------------------------------

awesome update...
poor dips...loved madhus reply to her
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is mysterious"

"well the primary feature of women is not a 'beauty', it's a 'mystery'."

"The sweetest mystery holds the darkest secrets..."
loved this lines..so true ..
amazing update...keep it up...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nice update Dhanvi Di!Luved Madhubala defending RK In frnt of Deepali!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon & pm Me!
superb update
loved rk n madhus moment
plss dnt bring any kabab mein haddi in between
its all abt rk n his obesion no one can snatch it
Caught up with the story.
Its very well written.
Continue soon.
Nice update
Loved madhu's reply to deeps
Looking forward to next part
continue soon
WOW!! that was superb...loved it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lovely update๐Ÿ‘ . loved scene btw rk/ madhu  n  dips/madhu๐Ÿ˜Ž.
ADITYA LOVES MADHU BUT DOES MADHU TOO LOVE HIM.
she nvr remembers him .
I  think their hatred phase is over N  now  is d start of their love phase  ofcourse with many fights too๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ