Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 10

Aditya was shocked at Shamsher's answer. "Baba, what are you talking?"

Shamsher walked away, he did not wanted to face Aditya who had built so many dreams with the girl who left him without even thinking once.

Lata wiped her tears and went inside the kitchen.

Aditya now examined everyone in the house, he was sure that something wrong was going on...something has happened in his absence... he looked at Ridhi who seemed frowning.. "Ridhi"

Aditya asked her...

Ridhi turned around "yes Aditya, I know you must be thinking about lots of things that have happened here..."

Aditya could not scan exactly what the problem was. He was still confused after Shamsher's reaction towards Madhu. He remembered the day when he saw her the first time, her innocence that drew him closer to her. Her beautiful smile that made him fall for him. "Where is Madhu?"

Aditya queried while Ridhi walked outside the garden "she has left everyone and married film star RK."

Aditya was shocked, his ears could not believe what he just heard "it's not possible" he shouted

Ridhi knew his reaction "that's true Aditya, Madhu did not thought about anyone and left us. She even humiliated Father and ruined everything. She has gone with RK to Mumbai"

Aditya closed his fist angrily and walked away.

-----------------------------------

Madhu was still burning in rage since last night. She could not sleep the whole night. She walked inside the room where RK was cosily sleeping. "How dare you sleeping peacefully after ruining my sleep and my life" she murmured angrily. Soon she heard the knock at the door, servant bought some coffee "keep it on the table" she said.

Then picked up the cup and held RK's fore finger into the hot cup. "Ouch" he screamed

"Bloody hell, what have you done?" he queried angrily raging on her

"Waking you up" she said calmly and walked away

"Stupid woman" he said and took his hand under the tap

Madhu was cutting the fruit when she saw him walking down the stairs, she raised a brow with a sarcastic look.

Devyani smiled at her son "come Rishab, join us for breakfast"

"No mom I already had a tasty dinner last night" he said adding more fuel to the fire

Devyani smile "ok, but that was last night, now its breakfast"

Rishab walked closer to the angry beauty holding a big knife "I don't think that will be as delicious as last night" he took a slice of apple and walked away making Madhu more furious. She frowned at RK. "Do I have to give you special invitation to start your work?" he smirked

Madhu was now more upset, she took a deep breath and walked towards the door.

After sometime

Madhu was still holding the umbrella, it was hot indeed and she was almost sweating and cursing him under her breath. She had neatly plaited her hair and adjusted her dupatta twice. Rk was still slowly reading the script and turned to have to look at the arrogant face standing on his head.

Madhu frowned again while looking at him then looked elsewhere, he smiled and got up from his seat and walked towards his van. Madhu unfortunately had to follow him "monster" she muttered.

While getting into the van her knot of her thread on the back of her suit got stuck in the door. She turned to take out the knot, in anger she pulled it vigorously that shredded the suit from her back. She heard the sound of her suit being tattered. Embarrassingly she slipped into the van and draped herself with her dupatta.

Rk looked at her in the mirror, though he wasn't facing her but he could read the nervousness on her fair face. "What happened sweetheart?" he smirked and turned around

She was already nervous and now he was standing in front of her... she felt dreadful and wanted to jump into some river and die. "It's none of your business" ironically she replied back.

Rk took another step and walked towards her "how can you say it's not my business?"

She stepped back "yes it's my life, it's my problem. So stay away from me"

"Your life?" he laughed "wrong sweetheart" his hand reached her fair cheeks

She tried moving his hand away but instead he caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards himself "you don't have a life now...you are my slave. I have the full control over your life and on everything you do" he said looking into her eyes. She only wondered about her torn shirt from the back and cursed RK who did not even leave her alone for a minute.

Slowly her dupatta slide down her shoulders and fell on the seat. She pushed him away and tried to pick up her dupatta. Rk held her from her shoulder "what do you think of yourself?" he tightly hold her. Helpless she looked at him but she knew she will never give up. With anger in her eyes she stared at him "go away". That was enough for RK "no I won't"

Finally she had to speak up to get rid of him "my clothes are torn and I cannot come with you anymore." She clarified.

He stepped back a little "clothes torn?"

He then saw the straps of her bra visible from the shoulder. He saw her embarrassed face, for that moment something passed him and he felt pity for her. For the first time he wanted to help her. She was looking down. While he took of his jacket and walked behind her. His eyes fell on her fair skin that looked enormously beautiful. He saw the suit was actually torn half way. He kept the jacket on her shoulder and walked out of the van.

She was surprised by his act. Then quickly wore his jacket. She felt relieved.

-----------------------------------

Aditya was sitting near the same river where he used to meet Madhu every day. With wet eyes he scanned the whole place. He looked at the same old stone that had his and Madhu's name engraved. He picked it up and threw in the river. Deep inside he knew Madhu was not that girl who would go after money or property. There must be something that must have pushed Madhu to take this step. He thought of getting into the root of this. He thought of meeting Madhu and clarifying everything.

Lata was still crying in the kitchen. She remembered how Madhu used to help everyone in the family, how she would support her Father and sister. She knew her husband would never accept Madhu again. She felt helpless and terrible. She wanted to meet her Daughter, see if she is happy or not. Her mind was constantly worried for Madhu.

Aditya went to the shops around the small town and spoke to one of his dear friends who had a small caf. "Hi Abdul" he called out

Abdul was happy to see Aditya "how are you my Brother" he hugged Aditya whom he saw after a long time.

Aditya looked different. Abdul remembered how Aditya used to make fun of everyone and how he lived his life. "What happened Adi... you look worried?" Abdul offered him a chair

Aditya looked around then wiped a tear "do you know what happened to Madhu? Why did she marry that film star?"

Abdul knew Aditya will ask him.

----------------------------------------------

Rk and Madhu walked inside the house... both did not talk since afternoon. She went straight to her room to change her clothes...

RK as usual opened his bottle of wine and sat on his favourite couch. He recalled the moment when he felt pity for the girl who humiliated him in front of the whole town and instead of taking revenge he offered her help.

Madhu took off the jacket and still thought about RK offering for help. That was hard to believe, was he playing something else with her. She was now in more doubt.

---------------------------

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Update

Pls Continue soon
flowing_river thumbnail
Oh god..finally u updated after such a long 10 months...
Amazing update..
Eager to know the back story of d marriage. .
Pls update regularly yaar..pls
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...loved it...Plzzz Continue sooon...
Freethinker thumbnail
thanks for the lovely comments guys. Does anyone know how to send bulk pm messages.
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the 10 chaps in a go..the way your mixing past and present is nice😊
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh after long time you update thanks and nice update please update regularly
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! brilliant update dear...loved it...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanx for Pm.
Nice update.
Freethinker thumbnail

Chapter 11

Madhu came out of the bathroom and stared at the devil who was still relaxing on his comfortable couch.

She would never think he has changed. She knew RK will never change and this will be her biggest mistake to think he is getting transformed from devil to a gentleman.

How could she forget the disgrace he gave her, and how he insulted her Father in front of the whole town. Angrily she glared and ambled out of the room.

Rk opened his eyes to see her walk out of the room "witch" he said to himself. Another thought occupied his intelligent brain, is she trying to melt him by playing these tricks. She may have torn her shirt herself and may be pretending.

Rk got up from the couch and sauntered his steps to follow the bewitched. He was still coming the stairs when he saw her with a knife in the hand. She irritably looked at the knife and then kept it on the table.

RK tried reading her innocent face "want to kill me?" he smirked

"I wish I could" she replied back

"It's not so easy my dear wife" he said relaxing on one of the chairs

Madhu walked inside the kitchen to eat something. It had been a bad day for her, she didn't even remember to eat anything. She looked around then walked towards the fridge, Rk followed her inside the kitchen and observed her carefully... he did not remember when his eyes fell on her from top to bottom.

She looked pretty in long blue dress and a duppatta around her neck. Her hair neatly braided till her hips. The moment she turned around her eyes fell on the devil watching her from few steps.

"Are you looking at me?" her voice cut sharp to bring RK back from his chain of thoughts.

"Well... yes" he said

"Why?" she probed back with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not?" he opened a bottle of bear with his mouth and came closer to her

"Stay back" she said and treaded away

He did not stop and came nearer to her

"What do you want?" she asked clinging to the bench top in the kitchen

"You will give me" RK laughed

She angrily looked at him "I can give you hundred percent pure hatred"

Rk smirked "good, I like pure things"

He walked away making her dreadful. She had to think about some way to get to rid of Rk. She had enough of him. She wanted to get out of this place and from his life. She knew he was clever indeed and would not let her escape easily.

Slowly walking by the stairs and thinking about her life she stopped for a minute "I know what to do now"

She walked into her room and bolted the door from inside. She thought of ending her life, she looked up at the fan then thought of tying herself with a cloth and handing on the fan. At least she will have some life after death. She stepped more closely and picked up a cloth to hang on the fan then tied it around her neck... but something clicked her, she saw a small statue of a girl next to her bed. With tears in her eyes she lifted the statue and remembered ...

---------------------------------------

"So late" Madhu said

"I am waiting for you from last" she looked at the watch "15 mins"

Aditya smiled "sorry, actually I don't drive the train. If I could, I would have reached in a minute"

She laughed and hugged him

"Come lets go home, baba and ma are waiting for you" she jumped of the stairs cheerfully.

Happiness never went of her face. Aditya smiled when she smiled... he did not tell her that he loved her so much but he knew that Madhu also liked him. "I have a small gift for you"

Happily she turned around to stop him "really? What?"

"Well it's something just made for you, cause you are happy, lively and someone who makes her own decisions" he took out the fairy doll who was looking up with both the hands on her cheeks

Madhu delightfully looked at the small statue "oh wow, this is so beautiful"

"Just like you" he added

"When I saw this, it reminded me of you. Someone who is independent, who knows what she is doing and mostly you look like a beautiful fairy" he smiled at her while she jumped from one stone to another to cross the small river...

"Fine, thanks for saying good things about me..." she said

"Promise me one thing" he demanded ...

"What" she asked

"You will never change, be like what you are, independent, strong and someone who can face any difficulty in life" he said

She smiled and nodded her head

-------------------------------------------

Madhu saw a drop of tear on her hand then saw the statue in her hand. She was deeply hurt by her life but a small ray of hope made her wipe her tears "you were right Adi... I will not loose" She threw the cloth away.

Later during the night

Rk opened the door and saw her sleeping on the bed... he looked at the clock it was almost 1:00am. He thought to himself he had been drinking for past six hours. Slowly he bolted the door and took off his jacket...

then flung his shirt on the couch and slept on the bed without making any noise... he was not aware of which side he was sleeping at... Neither Madhu nor RK realised that they were on the same bed ...

Next morning...

Madhu opened her eyes only to find Rk had kept his hand on her waist and legs on hers... "Help..."

she shouted making RK get up. He looked around and saw no one in the room "what happened" he said lazily.

She was now angry "get off your hand from me" she squeaked...

"Hand?" he realised and got off the bed

"I didn't put my hand on your waist deliberately..." he said

Super annoyed she walked to him "whatever you do is always done deliberately"

"You wanted to touch me, to sleep with me" she retorted frustratingly

"No I don't" he replied back

"Then why the hell were you sleeping on my bed?" she queried

"My bed!!!" he exclaimed

"This is my bed, bloody hell" he shouted back "and you are in my room, Rk's room"

She wanted to hit him hard...  "Fine... then I have to sleep in a different room" she said and walked away...

"Stupid man" she said while walking away

"Stupid woman" he said

After some time...

Madhu went for a shower... she was about to take off her shirt when she touched her waist... "How does it feel when someone touches your waist?" She said to herself... "And that too RK..." she made a bad face... "yuck" but in a second's time some different feeling occupied her emotions and she touched her waist again...  Then frowned and started having shower...

"How could I touch Madhu?" Rk was still thinking ...

He looked at the bed ... "I must order a single bed for myself and get this one chucked away"

"Bittu Ji" he said aloud

Bittu ji quickly went upstairs "yes chief"

"Replace this double bed with a single size bed, now" Rk commanded

Bittu ji was surprised at what his chief was saying... but he could not question back... "ok chief"