Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav Cares for Khushi-3 SIGNS (Page 10)

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Thanks Yashi - you are my inspiration MY MENTOR - as you well know- without you I would not have been able to create anything like this. So whilst you are busy I have become obssessed with IF - night & night!!!! Eat-breathe & swallow IPKKND - gotta go & see a doctor about it!!Wink I hope that you get to spend more time on here & soon- I miss youCry

I am happy today  I introduced one more talent to IPKKND forumSmileSmile

u r also  sailing in the same boat where I used to sail before some days back. nowadays I am  so tired after work...don't feel to look at lappy or cell at home...n go straight to bed for sleepOuch

I am going to sue my manager n organization for giving me so much work and keeping away from this forum and magic of IPKKNDLOLLOLLOL

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely post
rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Love your post. Great analysis. I have to say Barun Sobti is one hell of actor. He really knows how ti deliver his dialogues and potray emotions brilliantly.

The episode was great. I agree with all your points in this. Arnav truly stood by his wife today, saw how she had been treated by his grandmother and hated it.
Now we know where Arnav gets his most his qualities from.
As for the dadi, nani was right and so is Arnav on a point that if she didn't want to see them for 15 years of there life then what right does she have knowing about her grandchildren now.
Nani has more rights over those two then she does.
I wonder about one thing we all know that Arnav's birth name is Arnav Malik but now he is known as Arnav Singh Raizada which is obviously his mothers maiden name. I wonder though is his dadi going to cause a problem about that as well wanting him to go back to being Arnav Malik. Seeing how she told him to respect his father but it was obvious he hates dad hence the name change.
Now even I loved how when Khushi was trying to pacify him, he didn't flinch but as soon as she moved he walked up to pulled her chin up and saw her upset he ended up pacifying her. At least he aknowledged that the way the got married was all his fault. Yes Khushi was surprised to hear him say this but weren't we all waiting for him to aknowledge this which now he finally has.
When he started decribing what his grandmother was like to her we could tell from the way he spoke this whole thng goes deeper then the way she had treated his khushi. Even Khushi saw and heard but when she thinks she is getting somewhere with him he closes up again making her feel she doesn't know him at all.
Then of course the best scene of the episode and the best dialogue ever come along. When his dadi stops khushi from coming into the room Arnav turns around see's her and walks out to stand beside her leaving a bewildered dadi. 'Jaha meri pati nahi aa sakti mujhe nahi lakta ke meri waha koi saroorat hai. Mein yahi se sun raha hu. Kahiye' fantastic dialogue we all have to applaud the dialogue writers for coming up with such a powerful line that showed how much Arnav has changed and how much he will stand by Khushi through thick and thin. Khushi looked surprised when he did this but it also shows he is there for her.
Did anyone see nani's expression after that. Brilliant. She felt so proud of him in that one moment.
Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani held their won in that whole episode against veteran actors Jayshree T and Swati Chitinis.
Well done to all four actors for such powerful performances.
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani held their won in that whole episode against veteran actors Jayshree T and Swati Chitinis.
Well done to all four actors for such powerful performances.
GOOD analysis your self & I totally agree with you- these 4 made for some amazing acting. Dadi is very formidable. Do you remember Nani at the beginning & how stern she was with Arnav when she found out that he had a girlfriend & also when La came to live in RM.It reminded me that Nani & Dadi had similarities but Dadi is made up of much sterner stuff & I feel that she will become even tougher as time goes on BUT I also think that in the end she will be the one that may truely bring together Arshi - because I have a nasty suspicion that this bond that they have created will not lastCry
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Originally posted by VasantiLad

Thanks Yashi - you are my inspiration MY MENTOR - as you well know- without you I would not have been able to create anything like this. So whilst you are busy I have become obssessed with IF - night & night!!!! Eat-breathe & swallow IPKKND - gotta go & see a doctor about it!!Wink I hope that you get to spend more time on here & soon- I miss youCry

I am happy today  I introduced one more talent to IPKKND forumSmileSmile

u r also  sailing in the same boat where I used to sail before some days back. nowadays I am  so tired after work...don't feel to look at lappy or cell at home...n go straight to bed for sleepOuch

I am going to sue my manager n organization for giving me so much work and keeping away from this forum and magic of IPKKNDLOLLOLLOL

Do you want me to speak to your manager about it Yashi - I can do you know!!! And then you will be back Clap
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!
I always love your analysis.You gotta critical eye to emphasize, specially ASR's character.
I was always very frustrated about the redemption. I badly wanted him to repent for all the manhandling he deed with Khushi. Finally I think he is on the way to redeem. He is ASR, not a common human being, so every act of his has to be different than others.So he is repenting on his own way.
I am completely loving the supportive hubby ASR, where he is protecting his wifey dear in all situations. Actually I'm loving how both Arnav and Khushi are sharing their cares and loves like a perfect married couple. Thanks to Dadi, that becoz of her Arnav and Khushi is getting more closer and more compatible.
Sorry for the late reply.I'm having my fast, so kind of busy. Can't log into IF that much.

Edited by sohara - 08 August 2012 at 9:21pm
noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
lovely analysis and explanations!!! thnks!!!! 

Go to top