Arnav Cares for Khushi-3 SIGNS

Posted: 11 years ago
THREE SIGNS THAT ARNAV CARES FOR KHUSHI

As soon as Arnav walked into the house & he caught sight of his Dadi 😡'his eyes clouded over with pain as he walked up to her. His natural reticence disappeared under the aura of this elderly relative. His reluctance is palpable & he pays his respect by touching her feet. You can almost touch the hurt written plainly on his face whist he is probably reliving past painful memories that revolved around his Dadi.

I wanted to high-light why this episode was so important & why I felt compelled to dissect the positive signs conveyed with actions & words by Arnav. This is what everything is been leading up to. This is how he has changed through the circumstances that he has been placed in. This is how you get to acknowledge his concern & love for his Khushi'''''❤️

❤️First Sign ' when Nani encourages both Arnav & Khushi to take the blessings from Dadi & take their arshivaad- the first thing he does when Dadi moves her foot away from Khushi's hand & only touches his head is look directly over to gauge his wife's reaction. At this point he is far more concerned about her feelings than anything else. He somehow cannot believe what has just occurred as he watches the elderly lady walk away.

❤️Second sign- as he stands in his bedroom very deep in thought & Khushi walks up to him to try & pacify him as she tries to explain away her Dadi-in-law's antagonistic behaviour towards her. She makes a lot of excuses for her behaviour as she feels that this make him feel better as she senses his disturbance. Failing to get any reaction from him she feels that he silently blames her as well ( why would she feel any different if past misdemeanours are anything to go by!!). When he sees that she is genuinely upset after lifting her chin & on seeing her apprehension &  her eyes welling up heavily with tears he immediately sits next to her. Next comes one of the most ground breaking poignant moments ' ASR HAS HEART- moments as he takes full blame for their forced marriage & the fact that he compromised her position

"kisi ko pata ho ya na ho ' me aacha tara se janta hun, ke jis tara hi hamari shaadi huvi- usme tumari koi galti nahi !"  This made Khushi look at him in wonder as she cannot believe that after all this time he has actually admitted that he was at fault ' "Maine tune majboor kiya tha'.iske liye ek second ub sub ko apne apko per responsibility mut thero".

What was really ironic next is that he gives a characterisation of his Dadi in order to explain why she reacted as she did. Behind this analysis you can tell that there is a deep & meaningful past that he refers to. BUT hold on ' as he describes her ' does she not sound like someone ' a carbon copy in fact- you could have been describing yourself there!! Dadi looks at everything solely from her own viewpoint- isn't willing to face the truth- only understands what she wants to- & expects everyone to see things her way only & those that do not adhere to her way then they are immediately in the wrong. We kinda know where ASR gets his autocratic ways from now!!!

Khushi makes a move & actually places a hand on his shoulder once again to placate & comfort him & asks him why he looks as if he is hurting so much!! She tries to dig in & ascertain the reasons why there would be a misunderstanding between him & his Dadi. She pleads with him to confide in her. Then comes the GEM of what all marriages should be about- the sharing of problems & secrets ' about having shoulders to lean on'..& as he walks away she realises that although she is close in certain respects unfortunately though she is still a stranger to him!!

Next as we get the MAHA CONFRONTATION between Dadi & Arnav ' I have to admit that Barun excelled himself & its this scene that has catapulted him back into the good books of all those fans that had been criticising him heavily (hasten to add that this did not include myself!!). This is so well portrayed & emoted just through subtle body language & facial expression & very expressive eyes & a pain filled dialogue. Phenomenal acting.

When Dadi criticises him for his hasty marriage without any relatives' presence he literally throws it back in her face & asks her how she has the right to question him when she refused to see him when he went to fetch her & yet she demands answers today. He challenges her right to ask these questions & why he should supply any answers for his actions. He says all this whilst holding himself in check as he suffers for the pain she has caused him in the past by having refused to even come & meet her young grandson who had suffered the loss of his mother through a very tragic event. Barun plays this scene magnificently by the way- incase you did not notice.

When he gets likened to his father ' again we see that there is cause for another reason that there were rifts between them for past misconceptions. You see Arnav's barely contained anger as he turns around with his back to his Dadi as he clenches his jaw full of angst. One of the boldest bravest statements is made thereafter where he insists that no-one is allowed to mention his father's name in this house under any circumstance. I would imagine that he blames his father for the action that his mother took that made them orphans!! He insists with finality again ' " Dadi shayad apne theek ne suna nahi? Is ghar mein- koi bee unka naam ley ' muje passand nahi hey" ' one of the best delivered lines ever- accentuated word by word ' slowly & precisely whilst the eyes are moist & oozing with pain

YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!
❤️Third Sign ' When Dadi is trying to defend her position & she spots Khushi about to step into her bedroom ' she stops her & Arnav turns his back on her. He makes a bold statement where he choses his wife & wishes to stand next to her OUTSIDE the bedroom. This really annoys Dadi because he has walked away whilst she is in mid-speech.

Arnav says something that proves to Khushi that he is truly with her ' by her side through thick & thin- that he has always been there for her. She stands there truly amazed & you can see the shock & wonder of the moment for her as she stands & watches him make a stand against his formidable Dadi.

"Jahan meri Patni nahi aasakti- muje nahi lagta ke wahan meri jaroorat hein, main yahin thi sunra hoon 'kahiye"  and when Dadi refuses to discuss anything further in front of Khushi- he retorts  " As you wish" as if he could not care less!!

I WILL STAND BY MY WIFE
That statement capitalises everything that should have been said after the kidnap & everything else that followed there after. It shows that he has learnt how precious she is to him!!

I think though that the battle lines have been set & there should be some very interesting tracks to follow. Bravo ' brilliant explanations & acting & dialogue. Great job all round.

PRECAP👏

Please take time to read my post - been a while but felt adventurous today & like &/or comment!!!

Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
Awesome post...👏

Their past is drivin me crazy... I'm goin mad... Just want to no...
A very beautifully written post. Enjoyed reading !!😊
u wrote this so well. Barun sobti rocks as ASR.
Great to see Arnav supporting Khushi!😍
 Khushi, indeed a lamb in a lion's den and Arnav will protect her.
so sweet to see his love , care and passion toward his wife ,
this serial are going to make me mad about it ,
very interesting tracks
and talented cast ,
hats of to Arshi .👏
Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 11 years ago
beautiful & detailed analysis.. loved the episode

hey do u have the link for 2days precap ( youtube link )?????????/

if so, thn can u plzzz give it to me?
Originally posted by innocentgreen

u wrote this so well. Barun sobti rocks as ASR.
Yup his was some amazing acting today - if you studied him really closely you can see the depth & the acting ability that he has - first time really that he absolutely nailed the character👏
When you have seen the recent dilemas etc that they both have been through- he carried the last few scenes so well - no wonder he ended up with that film role - there will be plenty more of them - I think!!Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
awesome post ... loved it ... the suspense of their past is driving me nuts .. really cannot wait to know ... what exactly happened on that fateful night
Started to watch IPKKND just few days ago...n Im already addicted to this series!!...n yes about Arnav...how he reacted in recent episodes are simply amazin...😃

Its realli sweet to see Arnav cares so much for Khushi' 😊

Dis is real love... wen de time comes tat u needed his/her support n understanding...even wen u hardly utter a word...they wud feel it...knows it...tats exactly wat Arnav did!

Not like tat stupid Akaash...true tat he was too upset coz' his wife didn't tell him about Shyam n all tat...but still...its not Payal's fault...

Neway can't wait to see more parts of Khushi n Arnav!!!!⭐️