•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Which character do u prefer better?
no comparison between the two i love both of them❀️
Well I found shivani's character more exciting and full of life whereas mansi's character a bit dull 😳
I dnt think there is need any compairison in both girls. Both have their own pov towards life nd marriage nd both r right in there place. I like shivani for her full of life nd bold atitude nd mansi for her maturity. I liking both girls
I like both girls as both of them have special qualities. Also i like the fact that they are 2 different personalities, it makes the show much more entertaining and dynamic! However, i do like shivanis character slightly more, Shes fun and has a bold attitude, i relate to her character more than mansi :)
Both are good at this point,though I am liking Rishika aka shivani more as

i really find Rishika's  acting very cute yet strong as she really has to take care of her family and her love for sister is great!!
Originally posted by alissa345

Well I found shivani's character more exciting and full of life whereas mansi's character a bit dull 😳
Ur right, evn i found shivanis character really fun mansis character was raelly dull!πŸ˜ƒ
Both but i like Mansi moore...she is.moore realistic...and NO COMPARISION aloowed btw...bcs it creates rifts between forum members..thanx.. 😊