Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 45)

Rajat_Fanatic Goldie
Rajat_Fanatic
Rajat_Fanatic

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
oh my god.
complete turn of events.
Aarti is a changed person..that's saddening. Veer..where are you? This seems nothing without you. Poor Aarti blames herself for everything that happened. I wish just for once you could have met het but then something might have happened here.

Veer always detested crime and criminals and now Aarti is following his foot steps. That is the bestest thing she can do to feel his presence around her all the time.

I hope we get some insights about Veer's wherabout.

Veer where are you? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the lovely comments. ...
Much appreciated. ..
I will update part 20 soon 
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaidehi_1924Rajat_Fanatic

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Chapter 20

Aarti was ready. Full team of police and security was behind her in civil dress.

It was late night and according to the plan Aarti stopped the car in the middle of the road where maximum girls were abducted.

She had already put a tracker and a microphone in her clothes and hair. She stepped out of the car pretending her car is not working and was waiting for the gang to approach her.

She had been standing on the roadside for almost half an hour now. Her guess was right there were two guys on a bike who stared her while going past through her twice. Another instance she saw a van coming towards her way. She was prepared to be kidnapped anyways. She screamed a little to be natural.

"Leave me" she said while the assailants were holding her arms from each side

"Such a beautiful girl, I have never seen in my life" said one

With lust in their eyes they went towards the narrow path surrounding the huge forest. Aarti kept her eyes fixed though pretending to be scared. She knew she would save many girls from this gang.

Soon they stopped neat a huge house and pulled her outside the van.

"Tie her hands and cover her eyes" said one

She was taken inside where she could here another sound

"How many girls you need more?" he said while watching Aarti...

Then smirked "your wait is over, I am sending you one girl who can replace those girls"

"Very good" he said to his guys

Aarti wanted to look at him... on the other hand with the help of the hidden camera and microphone commissioner Bhalla and other security team saw the pictures of all the criminals. "Let's attack them. This is the right time" said commissioner Bhalla..

-----

"Who is this girl, did you get her from heaven?" Gani yearned

"No Bhai. She was standing on the road" said Babban

He lusted at her "bring her into that room" Gani ordered his men. While Aarti tried to look terrified. But she wanted to beat them together.

The moment he took her to the room. He took off the cloth from her eyes she saw cautiously everywhere. The room was full of lights with cameras everywhere. So they were making dirty films here. She could hear the police sirens.

Gani walked outside the room and saw his men fired by the huge police force.

He tried to run away but was caught by the police.

-------------

After some time

"Aarti, you have done a fantastic job" said the commissioner.

Then he thought something

Aarti watched him "what happened sir?"

"Nothing, you reminded me one of my commando friends, or I must say fearless commando" he smiled

"Commando" she repeated back

"Yes, A brave commando officer. I met him in Singapore armed forces ranger course." He added

"Even now when I think of him, it sends shivers down my spine. He is made of iron. He is the only one special officer who was sent for a ranger training in Singapore an USA." He smiled

"Anyways... it's getting late for you" he said and went back to his files.

Aarti smiled "it's good to hear about him Sir... Goodnight" she left

-------------------------

Next Day

Aarti picked up the newspaper and saw the news. Finally something is cleaned from this city. She was worried for the girls who are traded all over the country. There must be the root to this. It was just the beginning for her. She has to slowly reach the root of the crimes. She had another sip of coffee when she received a call.

"I am coming now" she said

Abhimanyu was ready with the camera when he saw her walking towards the building "so you are ready" he asked

"Yes... let's go "she said and walked towards the company's Van

"But when did this happen? "She asked Abhi

"I don't know, I got the lead from one of my friends that goons are attacking common people in the supa center mall. We have to cover it" he said looking at his camera

"What about the police and security?" she queried

"Well do you know about Raghu? " He said

"That terrorist who was arrested last week? "She asked

"Yes... and with great difficulty one of the officers... he must be under cover, so no one knows his name, had beaten him up and put him behind the bars. Now his terrorist brothers want to get him released. That is why they are keeping bombs in the city and causing commotion" he completed

"These terrorists must be hanged to death" she said indignantly closing her fist...

Soon they reached the supa center mall where people were running around. There was a total disarray everywhere.

After few hours...

Aarti had covered the news for the channel, she was about to sit in the van when she saw few gangsters were running after a girl... "I must save her" she said and started running towards the other side of the building...

Abhi nodded his head "who will save you lady Hitler"

It was getting dark. Abhi left leaving her behind as he had to report the news as soon as possible.

Aarti could not see anyone around. She had reached the basement of the building. Not many cars were parked around. She thought of walking back to level one when someone attacked her from behind.

She could feel her arm twisted at the back, she was unable to turn around to see the face. She heard some laughter and tried to look back but the assailant pushed her towards the wall. Now her face was touching the wall, her arm was twisted and held by the goon. They were laughing as he pulled her jacket and threw away. She tried to look back when he pulled her hair and was about to tear her top when someone hit him hard on his head.

Aarti looked back with moist eyes. She watched one person beating seven goons at one time and in few seconds they all were lying on the ground almost half dead. She amazingly watched at the brave man who saved her... She walked closer while he picked up her jacket...

"Thank you so much" she said...

He turned around to hand over the jacket

The moment she looked at him... Her eyes could not control the tears that she was holding since last so many years... she stepped closer and hold his collar "where were you?"

She cried out aloud. Her tears did not stop and she leaned against him... slowly bent down towards his feet... she felt fragile.

Veer bent down and lifted her in his arms... without saying anything he took her out of the building.

---------------------------

After few hours.

There was silence. She was sitting on the couch while he made sure she was safe and was about to leave... "Wait" she broke the silence

He turned around and stopped "I swear I will kill myself this time, if you leave me" she said loudly... and walked up from the couch towards her bedroom...

Veer followed her while she was about to shut the door ...

"What are you doing?" he said

She looked at his eyes.. He was the same. There wasn't a single sign of despair, not a single drop of tear. Face without any emotion.

Slowly she stepped closer to him and curled her arms around his neck and cuddled herself against his strong chest

His hands slowly went to curl around her waist and hugged her tightly in his arms. She closed her eyes... for few minutes the embrace was tight and did not break.

"I love you" she whispered slowly.

"I died thousand times in these years" she added

He pulled away and wiped the tears surrounding her beautiful eyes  

Confusedly she watched him "even I never forgot you Aarti"

She smiled and hugged again.

After few minutes

"I am hungry" he whispered back making her smile

"You sit here... I will make something" she ambled towards the kitchen

His eyes beheld her standing in the kitchen. She was not the same. Something was different. He kept gazing at her long hair, fair shoulder and beautiful face but she missed that smile that she always carried. It was because of him, he knew she cried a lot and he was the one who made her sad.

"Aarti" he stepped closer to her..

"Hmm"

"What are you doing in this city?" he asked

"I work here" she answered back

"Work, in Mumbai... but why?" he queried

"You are my reason for everything" she replied

He smiled and walked closer to her and gazed at her beautiful face... he cupped her face in his hands "it's not safe to stay alone here"

"I am never alone" she whispered softly and touched his hands...

He touched his forehead with hers... "I hurt you a lot" he said softly

She took a deep breath "no...it was my fate"

He gazed at her deep eyes that were asking him, he could not imagine how she could change herself so much because of him. He held himself responsible to cause the sadness in her life...

"What do you want Aarti" he whispered softly with his eyes looking in her eyes.

"You know my answer" she whispered back

"All these years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds I only thought about you and only you" her hands slowly moved towards his strong shoulders.

He knew Aarti loves him a lot and he could clearly see this from her eyes. For the first time he felt he did wrong with her. He always thought she would be safe if he was not in her life but today he realised she was living but not alive. He looked at her lips...

Slowly without thinking anything he placed his lips on hers. She would die hundred times to stay with him. His breath was touching her soul. His hands cupped her face and slowly walked towards her neck and shoulders. Soon he embraced her in his arms...

She encircled her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She was missing him, he was her life.

Slowly he lifted his head and looked at her

With closed eyes she whispered "I was dead, you made me alive"

He hugged her tightly

-------------------------

After few seconds she heard the whistle of the pressure cooker

"Let's eat something..."she walked away to get the plate...

He heard his phone ... quickly he checked the no "Aarti I have to leave now"

"But eat something first" she quickly served food...

He finished eating and walked towards the door then looked behind... she smiled at him...

He embraced her tightly before leaving "I will come back soon"

"I will wait for you" she said

-------------------------------

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75dipsrtmc_lovermurataruVaidehi_1924surbhijainRajat_FanaticRksuperstararunsunita_gmKareena1994Asyaloversanghita0000rai-kishori.

Rajat_Fanatic Goldie
Rajat_Fanatic
Rajat_Fanatic

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Could it get any better? obviously yes..everything related to Veer-The Warrior just gets better and better.

But for this very moment...at this second this is the  best thing ever.

Veer and Aarti have finally met after a long long gap of 3 years.
And  Veer...he he loves her alot.

Finally they are together.

I hope they'll remain one now and forever.Embarrassed

Freethinker

murataru Groupbie
murataru
murataru

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wow that's such nice ud ...
Finally veer & Arti meet ... That's so nice ...
Waiting for Next ud

Freethinker

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome perfect reunion...totaly loved it and well expressed their emotion...like the new change in veer

Freethinker

Vaidehi_1924 Senior Member
Vaidehi_1924
Vaidehi_1924

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Do I have to say..this was perfect!!
U know dii..after chap 15 this one bcm my most fav chap..I read it thrice ;)
Coming to d update..it fantastic,superb,amazing n what not :D
So,Aarti was successful in putting those ppl behind d bars who were responsible for sex trafficking in d city..and she didn't even fear about her life..extremely brave thing she had done..after all she is a reincarnation of Shera ;) (y) (y)
Well..I think both Veer n Aarti r reincarnations of Veer n Shera!!
Last part..kya kahu mai uske liye aapko dii..Day Dreaming..Day Dreaming
So they finally met after 3 years..and that too this way..he once again saved her :)..and their 1st kiss..Blushing..Heart..I read the whole Veer Aati part thrice..;)..I loved every bit of it :D
Let's see what happens next..this had bcm my bed time story ..u know dii..Big smile
So,it means now they will meet often..!!..waiting for next part eagerly :)
Thanks dii..aapne to Veer aur Aarti ki itni achhi meeting de di..Hug..Hug

Edited by 16lvkkk - 30 October 2015 at 5:28pm

Freethinker

Riyaa16 Goldie
Riyaa16
Riyaa16

Posted: 31 October 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
wow lovely update
finally finally they met

waiting for this update
now I'm really happy to read this