Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 40)

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Chapter 14

"I don't care as far as you are with me" she said gently

"Really?" he raised his eyebrow and nodded his head

She gazed at him lovingly but he looked all over the place except her

"why do you keep staring like this?" he queried

Aarti smiled "I don't know, something happens to me when I see you"

Veer did not bother much "why did you call me here?"

Aarti strode closer "I wanted to meet you"

"Look Aarti" Veer stepped back "I am really busy, and I thought that was something serious that you want to talk about but you just called me for nothing"

He was about to walk away when she hold his hand "please don't go" she made a request

He didn't turn to look at her "leave my hand Aarti" he demanded

Aarti did not leave his hand, instead she hold it more tightly

Veer was now frowning when he turned to look at her "Aarti, will you stop"

Before he could utter another word she placed a small kiss on his lips then quickly ran away leaving behind Veer with a shocked face.

----------------------------------

Kirti was still busy reading the last chapter of her favourite novel when the door of the room banged loudly against the wall "you frightened me" she yelped

Aarti excitedly hopped onto her bed

Kirti was already annoyed at her, it had already been days since she spoke to her dear sister nicely
"What's your problem Aarti?" Kirti got up from her bed and stood near her sister with one hand on her tiny waist

"Nothing" replied Aarti

"Then behave yourself...you scared me" said Kirti

Aarti was least concerned about anything else happening in the world. She only thought about the sensation she went through couple of minutes back. Her entire frame was feeling his closeness as if she was always longing for him. She touched her lips and smiled, then looked herself in the mirror.

Kirti wasn't surprised to see her sister going crazy "nothing new" she murmured and carried on with her reading

Aarti lied down on the bed and looked up the ceiling...she was going through a different feeling. For the first time in life she kissed someone and felt like kissing him again and again. She shy away and took over the sheet on her face and whispered softly "I love you Veer".

------------------------

This was Arjun's last bottle of bear "I am sick and tired of this college"

Nakul was still laughing at his friend "not college, but the girls in this college"

Arjun was super angry at Kavita "I will never see her face again, she has no manners."

Uday and Nakul laughed at Arjun who was almost drunk.

"Be strong Arjun, go to her and tell her you are angry at her" said Uday

Nakul almost fell on the floor laughing "you are mad, as if she is waiting for Arjun to come and say this"

Arjun threw the bottle away "yes I am going now"

Nakul and Uday stopped him "it's too late to enter the girl's hostel"

----------------------------

Veer was still thinking about the way Aarti kissed him. Though he felt little different but he was not happy about this. He was now sure that Aarti has no brains. Mindless girl she was falling for him. The more he wanted to stay away from her, the more she tried to come closer. "I must find a way to get out of this mad situation". He opened the door and found Arjun being pulled by Nakul and Uday

"What the hell is going out here?" Veer questioned annoyingly

Nakul laughed "Arjun is going to girl's hostel to meet Kavita"

Veer was shocked "what is happening to all of you?"

"Look who's talking" teased Uday

Veer was now angry "just shut up and Arjun have you lost your brains?"

Arjun took out another bottle "I will kill her"

Veer was looking at the room, it seemed he has come to a liquor store "fine, go"

"And why the hell are you stopping him" Veer pulled Nakul and Uday away

"Let him get some medicine from the girl's hostel" Veer said

Arjun looked at Veer "you are my friend Veer, can't you help me. We must take hockey sticks and chains"

Veer least bothered and walked to have some shower

Nakul laughed "hockey sticks and chains for girls"

Arjun was frowning "yes"

"Let's go Nakul, Arjun has dropped his brain somewhere" Uday laughed and both walked out of his way.

Arjun was not happy and walked out of the room

--------------------------

Veer was having his shower when his mobile rang... he did not see the number and turned off the shower to answer "yes"

Aarti smiled then kissed on the phone

Veer was shocked again and looked at the number "Aarti"

"Yes, that's me" she replied shyly

"What do you want now?" he said holding his head

"You" she said

"What?" he added

"I mean, I want to meet you" she said softly

"Aarti stop calling me, I am not coming" Veer said and cancelled the phone
Aarti was not happy "then I will come" she said to herself

Veer was thinking about her now. He looked in the mirror and saw himself, his eyes scanned around and he looked at his lips that were touched by another lips for the first time. Suddenly he was annoyed over himself for letting Aarti kiss him.

He closed his fist in anger and decided not to let her come closer at all.  He has to make some distance.

------------------------

Later during the night...

Kavita and Kirti were busy making the project while Aarti was getting ready to go out.

Sheetal was still sitting near the window and talking to Sameer... they had already chosen a spot to talk. Everyday Sameer climbed the window and stopped for a while to talk to Sheetal.

"Aarti where are you going?" queried Kirti

"Going out" Aarti replied without bothering to look around

Kirti immediately took her phone and called Vikram "hi, it's me"

Sometime later

Aarti reached outside the boys hostel... she was still thinking of the way to enter the hostel when she saw Arjun coming out... she tried to hide around the big bush but then something clicked in her mind "Arjun" she called out

Arjun saw Aarti waving at him. "Aarti, you"

Aarti smiled at him "where are you going?"

Arjun was already angry at Kavita "to meet your friend, what she thinks of herself"

"Correct, she's a snob" added Aarti

Arjun looked at her "by the way, what are you doing here?"

She looked at the bottle of bear in his hand "listen, you want to go and meet Kavita and fight"

"Yes, I want to go right now" he said angrily

"Ok, I will help you reach girls hostel but you have to help me reach your room" she whispered
Arjun was shocked "what are you talking?"

"Give me this bottle and take off your shirt" she said softly

Arjun cling to his shirt "why?"

"Idiot, I will wear your clothes and enter boys hostel" she said

Arjun was confused and nervous

"Come on, I don't have time" Aarti forced him

He reluctantly gave his sweatshirt to Aarti

Aarti tied her hair in a bun and covered her head with the hoodie

"Fine, now you can go to the girls hostel" she said and started walking towards the hostel

Arjun was now completely lost, he sat on the ground and finally lied down.

Aarti saw the bottle in her hand and thought of having a sip.. "Yuck" she said to herself

"How can anyone drink it" she waited for the lights to turn off.

The moment she saw the hostel quiet, she softly walked towards one of the room, she looked up before opening the door "number 12" she smiled and slightly opened the door.

She could see bear bottles all around the place, Nakul and Uday were doing some project on the study table. Her eyes were scanning for Veer... she immediately walked to one of the beds and face the other side.

Nakul smiled "why have you come so early, you went to take revenge"

Uday nodded his head and concentrated on his book

Aarti smiled but did not turn around. Instead took a sheet over herself.

"He must sleep after drinking so much" said Uday

Few seconds later Veer came out of the shower and reached for his wardrobe.

Aarti slide the sheet a little to see. She was almost stunned to see Veer. He looked just handsome. The way she always imagined in her dreams.

Veer turned around to the bed "Arjun, get up and sleep on your bed"

Aarti smiled...

Soon they heard a knock on the door

Sameer came in "can anyone come to help pick that drunker lying in the garden"

Nakul and Uday laughed but then looked at him "who?"

"Arjun, who else" said Sameer

"If that is Arjun, then who is sleeping here?" Nakul said

All four walked towards the bed ...

Veer thought it could be one of his enemies who may have hurt Arjun and now wearing his clothes.

"You go get him, I will see who is sleeping on this bed"

"But Veer" said Sameer

"Sshh" Veer made them quiet "just leave"

Veer prepared himself, bolted the door from inside and picked up his hockey stick and moved towards the bed

He quickly lifted the sheet...

Aarti laughed "did I scare you?"

"Aarti" Veer was super shocked and irritated at the same time

"Yes, I was missing you" she said and took of the shirt...

"Good you bolted the door" she said softly

Veer threw the hockey stick away "Aarti listen, you shouldn't have come here"

Aarti stepped more closer while Veer wanted to avoid her "stop there Aarti, I am telling you"

"I don't want to stop" she whispered

Veer was now furious, he slapped her on the face "don't you understand"

She touched her cheek and smiled "no I don't "

Soon they heard the knock at the gate...

Aarti was still gazing at Veer while he was thinking of a way to let Aarti get out of the room. "Go, hide in the bathroom as of now"

Veer opened the door the moment to slide in the bathroom.

Nakul and Uday lifted Arjun to the bed. Sameer glanced around "where's the man gone?"

Veer closed the door "Sameer, it wasn't a man"

Sameer looked curiously

"It's Aarti" Veer added.

Sameer was shocked "what?" then he smiled.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75priyakinnikar12pooja2419ridzziRajat_Fanaticrockstarashuarunsunita_gmAsyaloversanghita0000heemasomaniRadhikerani

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely Update !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ok this idiot arti is a total gone case, she was actually smiling when veer slapped her,
but that arti-arjun seen was lil funny, like arti, arjun has also lost his brains to think or to understand, though with a different feeling but ya arjun is also surrounded by kavita's thought 24*7
don't know when the poor souls will say ''MAKE PEACE''
but plz put some brains in arti's head, she is really an idiot
well didn't expected that veer will tell sameer that arti was in room, bit unexpected
but unexpected things happens
update soon
luv u

Freethinker

Rajat_Fanatic Goldie
Rajat_Fanatic
Rajat_Fanatic

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I just love this girl Aarti..!!
She is so freaking awesome!
Thapad khane ke baad bhi she is smiling...Veer grab her,...you're not getting another like her!
Had never expected Veer would tell the truth!
MAN...THIS IS exciting ...a.dn it inc with each update!
Kuddos to you Dhanvi!

Freethinker

rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Clapawesome episode.arjun was so funny

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

"It's Aarti" Veer added.

Sameer was shocked "what?" then he smiled.

Sameer walked into the bathroom but he couldn't find anyone.

"Veer, I think you are actually falling for her" Sameer nodded his head

Veer was shocked and checked the bathroom again. To his surprise she wasn't there.

"Who was it Veer?" Sameer asked again

Veer was still thinking when Sameer pat on his shoulder "or you handled him alone and don't want to tell us"

Veer gave a straight smile "yes, I dealt with him"

Sameer carelessly flung his shirt and went to bed.

In the meantime Arjun, Nakul and Uday went off to sleep as well.

Veer wasn't convinced, he could never dream Aarti. He sauntered around the whole room then checked the bathroom again. Finally his eyes fell on the window.

He quickly walked out of the room. He slowly walked at the back of the hostel, only to find Aarti sitting against the fall sobbing.

"Aarti" he whispered

Aarti wiped her tears and smiled at him "yes Veer"

"How did you..." then he looked at the window and the pipe.

He saw mud all over her skin, and tears floating her eyes. Her hair was messy.

He stepped closer and wiped her tears then placed the loose strings of hair at the back of her ear just to see her face clearly. She smiled a little.

He saw her shoulders with mud. Slowly his hands reached hers and he could see the bruise on her hands. "Aarti, what is this?"

She immediately pulled her hands away "nothing..." she looked elsewhere.

Veer held her hand and asked her to come with him

"I can't walk... my ankle's hurting" she said softly

He did not say anything, came closer and lifted her in his arms and took her out of the hostel.
Aarti was surprised, that was something unexpected from Veer.

She always faced his rude side but this was the first time he lifted her in his arms. She felt safe. Her hands automatically reached towards his shoulders. He lifted her so easily. Slowly he took her outside the boy's hostel.

"Veer" she said after gazing at him for a while

"Hmm" he said

"I am sorry" she said softly

This time he looked at her. Her eyes were moist and for the first time she looked serious. He quietly made her sit on the ground. He took off her shoes and socks to see her ankle. He could see the bruise. "Ouch" she cried in pain.

He slowly touched the bruise "don't worry, you will be fine" he said

"Now try walking a little, I can't enter girl's hostel at this time" he whispered.

Aarti was still in pain. Tears started from her beautiful eyes. She did not say anything but Veer couldn't see her crying anymore.

"Ok, I will drop out at the gate and tell the watchman to help you" he stated

"But then I will be in trouble" she murmured

He heard and stopped there "fine then I have no other option then to take you inside the college

She nodded

He took her to the gymnasium hall and looked for the first aid kit. In the meantime Aarti kept on gazing at Veer. She forgot all her pain and bruise when she saw him caring for her.

After digging around for a while he did found a first aid box. Then quickly undid to find the cotton and a spray.

"Just tell me where it hurts" he said and started applying on her hands first. Then on her ankle, then elbows.

Aarti continuously watched him applying the medicine. She smiled a little while he was carefully pressing the cotton against her skin.

"Ok all done" he said and looked at her. She was smiling this time.

"You are too much Aarti" this time he had a little smile on his lips.

And that was the first time ever Aarti saw him smiling. "You can smile!!!"

She said aloud and laughed.

Both started giggling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some time

Aarti cleaned all the mud on her skin with a wet cloth. "Veer can I ask something"

Veer nodded

"Why don't you smile often, you look more handsome when you smile" she said

"I don't find any reason to smile" he retorted back.

Aarti tried to get up

"Wait, what are you doing?" he asked inquisitively

"I will jump one more time from the window" she said

"Why?" he said with a glare
"So that you can smile again" she said with a giggle.

Veer smiled again "you are absolutely mad"

"Yes I am" she said "but only for you" she supposed

She was sitting against the wall, while Veer was sitting next to her

Veer looked seriously at her this time... Soon the curve on both their lips turned straight.

Aarti came little closer "why are you sitting faraway"

"Is this far?" he asked

"I think even an inch is far" she thought

"Really" he responded back

"Yes" she came closer.

This time her shoulders were touching his and both were looking into each other's eyes. She wanted to die for him a million times if he smiled at her.

"You girls don't have brains to think?" he probed

She smiled and glanced around "Men can only think. Women have a way of understanding without thinking. Woman was created out of God's own fancy. Man, He had to hammer into shape"

Veer smiled but she continued "Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.

You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile.

Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life."

Veer looked at her while she completed and a small tear came down her eyes, his hands reached to wipe that small tear and she closed her eyes. He whispered in her ear "how can you fall for anyone so easily?"

She did not open her eyes "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." She whispered back in his ears

He gazed at the beautiful face in the moonlight falling from a small window that almost covered her face. Her milky skin shined, he came closer to her ears again and moved the black strings on the side "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... How can I risk your happiness, how can I put your life in danger?"

She opened her eyes and turned to look at the handsome man who seemed curious of her reply, she was as calm as a dove "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage, there is no question of danger" she said softly in his ears.

Before he could look up and ask something she entangled her arms around his shoulder "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul." She whispered and buried her face between his neck and shoulder.

He took a deep breath and tightly hold her in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75priyakinnikar12pooja2419dipsrtmc_loverCutipie_Kanikasmilee17sanyogitaprcridzziRajat_Fanaticarunsunita_gmKareena1994Asyaloverheemasomanisanghita0000Radhikerani--Ruchi--Amor.

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Lovely Update !!

Freethinker

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
well like i had said it before, unexpected things happen
veer was smiling, he was being sweet n nice to arti, his caring for her,
and moreover arti being sensible for the first time from the begining

really i hv never imagined that a person like veer n an idiot like arti could define love like this or they actually understand the meaning of love
update soon
luv u      :-)

Freethinker

Go to top