Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 31)

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Nice update dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
read all parts till now
Awesome <3

Freethinker

dhwanimehta23 Senior Member
dhwanimehta23
dhwanimehta23

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice update!!!!!!!
Continue Soon!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

Freethinker

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Cute update...loved it.
continue soon.

Freethinker

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Loved The Update !!

Freethinker

tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
sry di im late

bt i loved it

i mean what type of writer u r?
Every scene is just like happens in front of ma eyes

love ur writing n ur stories

its so good n intresting

loved the veer n aarti's scene she is so cute

omg she went there 4 her dress

hahahahaha

he hooked her bra...what a scene,

how rude he was...ek baar pyaar se dekha bhi nhi

bt di mein abhi bhi blushing really

veer ki jagah aarti ne hi usse ek naya lession sikha diya

veer sikh gya hoga na

overall i love this ud

di ud soon
im waiting

luv u

Freethinker

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
fantastic banner...
 claps fr maker.
Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Chapter 10

Nakul was seen running towards the hostel...he rather looked scared as he rushed straight towards Veer's room... It was nearly 11:00 and students were busy attending their classes...
"Veer...Veer wake up..." Nakul was almost out of breath...that was very usual of him to panic...

"Veer...Ranga and Pritesh and looking for you...they...they have weapons..." Nakul said huffing in between...

Veer woke up immediately and looked at his worried face "why are you freaking????"
Sameer woke up "i think Pritesh wants another good beating"

He wore his jacket and shoes... Veer woke up lazily...while washing his face he looked into the mirror rather angrily "lets go"

After some time most students witnessed a major fight outside the college gates.
Ranga did not get his men this time...he thought he alone was enough for Veer... But Veer gave him severe injuries on his head and legs... Pritesh was the last one whom Veer attacked... "i warned you last time...but you didn't listen" Veer said angrily and threw him on the ground...

"Arjun..." Veer forwarded his hand for hockey stick... There were numerous painful screams... Pritesh and his friends were beaten up brutally with the hockey stick...

Veer picked up a bottle and smashed on Pritesh's head... The scene was so horrifying that the principal has to call the police...

Veer as usual didn't had any regrets...

After few hours...

Sheetal was holding Sameer's hand and walking down the corridor...she smiled as he touched her fingers with his...
While they were still walking lost in each other...they heard someone whistelling...
Sheetal turned around ... "Aarti... What is this??"

Aarti smiled "this was the best way to disturb the love birds"

"Aarti please... what happened??" Sheetal looked at Aarti then looked at Sameer...

"well...i didn't wanted to disturb you two...but i wanted to ask Sameer about his friend Veer" Aarti said while putting on her sunglasses...

Sameer wasn't surprised but he was thinking about Veer and Aarti who were so different from each that it was impossible to think them together... "police station"

Aarti stopped chewing her gum and gave a little smile... "really??? "

"you are smiling??? Don't you feel bad??" Sheetal asked astonished at Aarti...

Aarti patted on Sheetal's cheek "no ...and thanks Sameer" she walked away...while Sheetal and Sameer were still trying to think about Aarti...who was like a complete puzzle...

"Vikram...this is so beautiful...i just love his place" Kirti was happy to be wih Vikram...she loved hills...and he weather was so pleasant...

"you must think about Aarti...she's taking a wrong decision...i understand she will never listen to anyone...but future with a boy like Veer...i mean think about it" Vikram looked worriedly at Kirti...

"i know Vikram...but i just can't do anything...she's so stubborn you know... Leave it...she will understand herself...i know Veer is very violent" said Kirti...

Vikram didn't like Veer...but he knew he was not a wrong man...he only wanted to protect Aarti as he knew Veer had lots of enemies...and it was not right for Aarti getting closer to him...or even entering in his life...she would put her life in danger...

Next day...

Veer,Arjun,Nakul and Uday had to make the food in the hostel...

"this has happened because of Veer..." Nakul was talking while kneeding the dough...

Arjun quickly cut the vegetables "well...what can we do...he loves getting into fights with everyone and we are making dinner for 400 boys in this hostel...damn"...

Veer was stirring the curry with a big spoon... "stop it now you idiots... I will kill that Ranga"

"you are still thinking about that Ranga???" Uday looked surprisingly at Veer...

"think about the curry you are making...if that comes out to be bad then get ready for another punishment..." Nakul said while washing his hands... "my hands have turned red after kneeding this dough"

Veer was least bothered about anything... He only thought about how to brutally beat his enemy to death...

While he was angrily thinking about the fight he had...instead of putting salt...by mistake he emptied the whole packet of croton tiglium (jamalghota)...

Sameer came with the plates "i washed them...now i have to clean and setup them in the dining area...damn...you know i hate all his Veer"

Sheetal saw her phone vibrating... "hi ..."

Sameer told her everything about their punishment... Sheetal was feeling bad for them "oh no...but now how will you manage..." she kept the phone...

Aarti walked towards her... "tell me...what happened??"

Sheetal was sad "you know Aarti ...Sameer was saying they have got the punishment today...they all are making food for the entire boys hostel...i feel so bad for them..."

Aarti got up excitedly... "what is Veer doing???"

Sheetal looked at Aarti...she can never understand her "i don't know their job descriptions"

Kavita listened to their conversation "well Aarti...it seems you want to taste the food made by this gang who is famous for breaking bones"

Veer walked to his room after keeping the food in the dinning hall...

Sameer,Nakul and Uday were serving everyone...

After some time Veer saw the students rushing to the toilets...

"what's going on here??" Veer asked his friends who were standing with sad faces
"get ready for another punishment Veer"

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75pooja2419dipsrtmc_loverswati_prithvisultanahabeebsoniaparte90794smilee17sparksflyBells.E.cullendhwanimehta23rockstarashubarkikesparipranita1202Kareena1994sweetsanyokiran99shrujaAsyaloverrasp_berry--Rose--..nams..aamirkhanfan--Ruchi--

Go to top