Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 29)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
love aarti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i love veer and arti chemistry and the sisters fighting for thier love its awesome

update soon
Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Chapter 9

Veer couldn't locate her anywhere unless after few seconds he heard some noise behind a tree... Frowning angrily he walked towards the tree..he wondered if she was mad...he thought again...he took another step when he saw her standing against the tree with her hands at her back...what was she trying to do"i am trying to hook my bra" Aarti whispered while looking at his puzzled features...

It was impossible for Veer to think of any solution...he seemed all confused...should he ask for his jacket...she was impossible...he came to teach her a lesson and here she's coming up with her problems...

"will you help me hook my bra please" she said innocently...

"stop it" he bursted angrily...
" don't you have anything else...rather than frustrating me" he was about to leave...

She took off the jacket...and stepped closer... "won't you help a girl in need???...please Veer...i know it is frustrating...but i can't go like this...please...its just a hook..."

That was not easy for Veer...he was angry...but then he saw her innocent face...she was pleading him...if she wanted his help, why is he having a problem...he thought...

"do it yourself..." he said while dusting his jacket...

"please Veer...how can you leave a girl in need...please look at my clothes...and i can't hook it myself...please..." Aarti was about to cry... She looked miserable...

Veer didn't knew what to do...but he thought of helping her... "fine...but what do i have to do??"

"nothing...just lift my top and hook my bra...its not that difficult" she said ...though she smiled inside...

Veer was rather in a difficult state...he had always fought...beaten people ...but that was much easier then helping Aarti...

He came behind her...Aarti closed her eyes...as she could feel his hands lifting her top... She wanted to hug him...but she controlled...she bit her lower lip...

"what should i..." Veer didn't look at her back...instead he faced the other side...

"if you look at the straps of my bra...you will be able to see..." she smiled mischieviously...

Veer unwantingly looked at her fair back...her skin was glowing...she had a beautiful back... He tried to lift the top and saw the straps of her bra hanging loose around her skin...

The moment his fingers touched skin...Aarti closed her eyes...his touch was tormenting her...she felt like an electric current touching her skin...

He slowly hold the straps with his hands and tried to hook them... "now how should i..."
Veer seemed all confused... Aarti was enjoying each and every moment...she loved his touch...

Veer saw one hook on one side of the strap and an eye on the other strap...

Aarti was still in a dreamland when he looked at her... "next time don't call me for help"

Aarti smiled while Veer walked away annoyingly...

"i know you will think about me..." Aarti was overjoyed...

Uday and Sameer were waiting for Veer...it was almost evening... "what is taking Veer so long??"

Arjun was surprised "well i still can't believe that Veer went to drop a girl in her hostel"

Uday "its true...and who knows Veer may fall in love with her"

"this will never happen" replied Veer angrily...

Sameer and Uday looked at their angry friend who had no place for emotions in his life...
"what took you so long...did you drop her to her room?" Said Uday who was trying to guess the confused expressions on Veer's face...

Veer was quiet...how should he tell them what was he doing... "no and don't ask me again" he looked rather irritated...

"girls are a nuisance...hopleless and difficult to handle" said Arjun...he opened a bottle of soft drink...

"Veer you must have some drink and relax" Arjun offered the drink to Veer...

Sameer was looking at his watch again...

"this must be the 50th time you are looking at your watch" Arjun said while gulping...

"Sameer...stop wasting your time" Veer said while throwing the bottle away...

Sameer looked at his friends who were the biggest enemies of beautiful girls... "you all are too much...i mean why do you think girls can be a pain"

Veer nodded his head "look at you...you are least bothered about anything else in this whole world...and i bet you will soon go mad"

Sameer smiled... "well can't say anything right now...i am getting late...will catch you all later"

Veer and Arjun weren't happy... "God save him"

Sheetal was getting ready when she saw Aarti entered the room...
"lala...hmmm...nanananana" Aarti was singing in love...

Kirti made a bad face... "why are you wet??"

Aarti crossed her arms... "i am coming from a pool of love...my beloved gave me his warmth and made me wet" she opened her cupboard to change her clothes...

Kirti watched her sister who was smiling in her own world... " you know what Aarti...you have lost your senses"

Aarti turned at Kirti "why are you worried...i have lost my senses...you have all your senses in right order"

Kirti nodded her head and picked up a magazine...

" hey Sheetal...where are you going??" Aarti asked while touching her dupatta...

Sheetal looked shyly... "going to meet someone..."

Aarti teased her "oh really...hmmm...but Sheetal what will you do??"

"do what??? I mean what do you mean???" Sheetal asked curiously...

Aarti smiled and took her dupatta... "well..well, as far as i know you...you will sit with a dupatta over your head and keep shying..."

Kavita picked up another pen from her table... "stop it both of you...and Sheetal you must stay away from these boys...they are idiots who only want a girlfriend for there sweet selfishness"

"if Veer loves me for that sweet selfishness...i would happily give him what he wants...but..." Aarti responded...

Kirti looked at Aarti "you are so horrible...i mean it...you want to do what any girl would avoid doing...and would think at least hundred times... "

Aarti took out another pair of dry clothes... "its because they are scared but i am in love and there are no bounderies in love"...

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75dipsrtmc_loverpooja2419sultanahabeebswati_prithvismilee17Rukmini13SaffronOrangemddmayurisowmyap03Bells.E.cullendhwanimehta23sparksflyVaidehi_1924Rajat_Fanatictejjobarkikesparipranita1202sweetsanyokiran99shrujaKareena1994..nams..rasp_berry--Rose--Radhikeranishafy_MNaamirkhanfan--Ruchi--anumeha_rajatAmor.

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
great update
aarti is too much

Freethinker

mddmayuri Senior Member
mddmayuri
mddmayuri

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
fantastic ud dhanvi...continue soon

Freethinker

Rukmini13 Groupbie
Rukmini13
Rukmini13

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Nice update dear...
Ooh wht happn veer? U r going to teach a lesson to artina then wht happn? I must say that arti teach a lesson to u that never try to think to taught a lesson to her..she is much smarter than u ...
Nw wanna see her more naughtines towards veer...
Waiting for next
update soon
luv u

Freethinker

sultanahabeeb Groupbie
sultanahabeeb
sultanahabeeb

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 pm nd waiting 4 next

Freethinker