Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 27)

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
amazing part but no veer-arti n vikram-kirti together scenes ?????
but serioiusly liked sameer n sheetal's part,wow he actually throw her in pool...he he but he shouldn't hv done that...poor girl n after that scene outside the gate,poor sheetal was only Blush*Blush*Blush
n arjun-kavita...ha ha ha poor arjun has to suffer of all sameer's work,kavita is fully blasting on him
n arti understood what sheetal is confused about...why not after all she too is in luv with veer
update soon
luv u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Chapter 8

Sameer was happy...he knew Sheetal would come and talk to him...on the other side Arjun was not so happy with Kavita...he didn't wanted to see her again or even talk to her...
"Sheetal must be good...but i didn't like her friend...she was too over reacting..." Arjun said while looking at other girls standing near the pool...

"don't even think about throwing them in the pool..." Sameer laughed...

Rishabh was still looking for Aarti...he wanted to take revenge since the first day she insulted him in front of the entire college...

Aarti watched Sheetal carefully " who is the boy???..."

Sheetal was about to speak when Aarti interrupted "wait...i hope its anyone...but not my Veer..."

"come on Aarti...its not at all Veer...you are only one who can be mad for him" Sheetal walked towards the bathroom...

Aarti smiled... " i know i am mad for him...but you don't know...he's so addictive...i am waiting for the day he will kiss me wildly..."

"how do you know it would be wild" Sheetal responded from the bathroom...

" you don't know anything...he's so strong and when he hold me tightly ...even though it was painful, i loved it"... Aarti said softly...

"now get ready ...we have important class to attend..." Sheetal brushed her hair...

"i am all ready lets go..." Aarti said while wearing her shoes...

Sheetal looked at Aarti who was wearing a pink top and blue shorts...with loose hair touching her back... "you think Veer will like you like this..."

Aarti looked herself in the mirror "it doesn't matter Sheetal...he will still ignore me..." Said Aarti sadly...

Sheetal cheered her friend "don't worry...one day he will gaze you lovingly..."...

Aarti smiled and both friends walked towards the college...   

Kirti looked at Vikram who was busy exercising... "Vikram...how much time will you take...now lets go...you said you will take me out for some sight seeing..."

"Kirti...not today...i said on Saturday...now please let me exercise..." Vikram picked up the weights next to him...

" no way...we are going today...please Vikram..." Kirti requested...

They were still talking when Sameer, Uday and Arjun laughed "Vikram you must go"... Said Sameer who laughed with his friends...

Vikram kept the weights on the ground and stepped towards them... Kirti made a angry face...
"what were you saying ???" Vikram stared angrily at Sameer... He lifted his hand to punch Sameer on the face when someone stopped his hand...

"Veer...you shouldn't come in between me and your friend" smirked Vikram...

"fight must be with someone equal or above you... And there isn't a single hand that can hit my friend...you have to come through me before reaching my friends..." Veer said furiously...

"fine then..." Vikram raised his hand to hit Veer when he heard his name..

"Vikram...stop it" Aarti yelled...

Kirti walked angrily towards Aarti... "Aarti... Vikram is not saying anything to you because of me...and how could you talk to him like that..."...

"that's it...Kirti i am least bothered in anything else...but i can't see anyone coming towards my Veer" Aarti pointed at Kirti...

"my Veer !!!!!...so when did you started your relationship"
Kirti asked Aarti...

Veer and Vikram watched two sisters fighting...they nodded their heads and walked away...

"i will tell mom dad...before you say anything..." said Aarti...

Kirti wanted to pull her hair " listen Aarti...you are getting on my nerves now...i don't want to talk to you"

"even i am not interested" Aarti said and both walked towards the opposite direction...

Sheetal looked at Aarti who walked away... "Aarti...we have to attend the class"...
Aarti didn't listen and went away...while Sheetal was about to leave when she felt Sameer's hand gripped around her wrist... "where are you going...let them fight"

Sheetal nervously looked the other way "please Sameer...let me go"

"on one condition"

"what??"Sheetal asked ...

" you will meet me in the evening..."

Sheetal smiled and shyly walked away...

Aarti was walking angrily without looking around...suddenly she felt someone lifting her...without giving her any time to recall what was happening with her...she found herself in the pool of water...

Rishabh and his friends laughed while Aarti rubbed her eyes to clearly view around... "you swine" Aarti shouted while the boys walked away laughing at her...

Aarti saw some boys staring at her...she looked at herself...her pink top was all wet...she felt the hooks of her bra opened...she felt bad... She was still thinking about her condition when she saw Veer coming with his gang... "Veer...please help me"... She started shouting...

Veer looked at her ...she seemed fine...but she was shouting for help and it was his first priority to help ...he came closer and saw every boy looking at her... Then he saw her wet clothes that revealed her fair skin... He gave his hand...

The moment Aarti hold his hand...she was lost in him... He took of his jacket and wrapped around her... " wear this"...

Aarti was happy...but she knew Veer won't hold her hand for longer ...as she was coming out...she fainted on the ground...and started shivering...

Everyone thought she needed help... "Veer i think you must drop her to her hostel..." Sameer said ...

Veer looked confused... "but how can i..."

"it won't take much time...she must be ill" Uday added...

Veer agreed with his friends and lifted Aarti in his arms...
He walked out of the gates when Aarti opened one eye...then smiled...and opened another eye...she couldn't control laughing...

Veer stared at her and dropped her on the ground... "give my jacket back"

"ouch...my bum..." Aarti got up and rubbed her back with one hand...

Then she cuddled with his jacket "no...i can't"

Veer was getting more angry now "will you give it back or not"

Aarti smiled... "no no no..." she said and ran towards the other side of the path that followed the deep forest...

Veer angrily followed her... " i will teach you a lesson this time"

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75pooja2419dipsrtmc_loverPriagrawalsultanahabeebsoniaparte90794swati_prithvismilee17Rukmini13sparksflynitaliBells.E.cullendhwanimehta23-gitz-Vaidehi_1924barkirockstarashukesparipranita1202arunsunita_gmmoonlight2630sweetsanyokiran99Kareena1994rasp_berry--Rose--smile.saraaamirkhanfan--Ruchi--anumeha_rajat.FemmeFatale.Amor.

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
LOL its a Cute update:-):-) Love Arti yaar;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-gitz-Freethinker

sultanahabeeb Groupbie
sultanahabeeb
sultanahabeeb

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Wow my aarti, she is so naughty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-gitz-Freethinker

Bells.E.cullen Senior Member
Bells.E.cullen
Bells.E.cullen

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Wooow...
Such a mindblowing update...
Sheetal n sameer r cute...
Lyk aarti i 2 m waiting 4 d day wen veer will kiss her wildly...
Kirti n aarti figthing 4 vikrm n veer... God GIRLS...!!!!!!
but it was funny...
Ye rishb ki to... Kmina, btmeez, SWINE khin ka... I wish veer usse jldi achha sbk sikhaye...
Luved veer... Chahe jo ho wen sum1 need help he's alwyz der...
But aarti kitna thg krti ho yaar tum veer ko...
Waiting 4 d lesson taught 2 aarti by VEER...
Luving dis ff alot...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Luv...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly-gitz-barkiFreethinker

-gitz- Senior Member
-gitz-
-gitz-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
mindblowing update...

Freethinker

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Lovely Update !!!

Freethinker

Rukmini13 Groupbie
Rukmini13
Rukmini13

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Omg wht an quick update dear...
Sahi kaha sheetalne veer keliye to arti hi perfect hai...i m too waiting for that update when veer kiss u arti...    
Oh look at those two sisters fought for their boyfriends...
Inki fight start hotehi dono bhag gaye...
Oooh sameer want to meet her...so cute
rishabh don't he have any work jab dekho tab arti ke piche pada rahta hai...kamina hw dare he to touch her nd throw her in pool?...
Don't worry darling veer always there for u to help u...kitna sona munda hai...
Yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudhregi...
Nw veer going to teach her a lesson...
Nw eagerly waiting to knw the lesson ...
Update soon
nd thanx for superb update
luv u

Freethinker

Go to top