Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 17)

tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Big smile

Big smile

Big smile

Hug

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Party

Party

di i love u kya what a ud this was

i just forgot anything to read her expressions...i just see rajat n mugdha in front of my eyes

hye kya romantic couple hEmbarrassed

dance karne ka man kar rha h dii

first she hate this college n after looking him im sure she love this college

love at first sight..omgClapim so happy

loved her she is so cute n sweet

after seeing veer...

n our veer young n angry Big smilekya couple h???Wink

i can't wait for next part dii

pls pls pls pls pls pls update next part soon very soonBig smile

nhi to im gonna madOuch

love u

muahhhEmbarrassed

Edited by tejjo - 21 August 2012 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
oh arti is complaining about the collage n just in a moment after meeting with veer she actually forgot that she didn't want to be their...love at first sight...oye hoye...
n veer didn't want to involve with any girl...veer we will see just wait let arti came infront of u
it's really intresting,kirti n arti r sis while veer n vikram r enemy...kya hoga inki lovestory ka
plz di update soon...n shikaar also i waiting for it plzzz
luv u :-)

Freethinker

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
very nice part

Freethinker

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
amazing update!!
finally our rtmc mate!!
loved their first meeting
so arti in diff world
but veer want to stay away!!

Freethinker

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ohhh love at first sight ha... Day DreamingHug but Veer has to notice her yet but i m sure he'll do it soon...

waiting for next update and want Shikaar's update, plzzz

Freethinker

soniaparte90794 Groupbie
soniaparte90794
soniaparte90794

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
[SIZE=5]Waw,finaly veer arti met.thanks di.arti got her prience but not look her koi bat nahi i know aap mujhe wate nahi karavgi i luv u di apka update pad liya dil garden2 ho gaya. haye di i m very much excited.i want next upd soon i luv u di u r amazing writer.[SIZE=3]plz keep writing ur lovly updates i m always wating.

Freethinker

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

loved the update..

that was simply awsum..

aarti tu already in love with veer...

love at first sight..

cont. soon,...

thxn for the pm...

Freethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Most readers asked me the character sketch... I have described below....Smile

Charater sketch

Veer – very hot-tempered, intelligent, extremely handsome with attractive features, strong and well build body...he is aggressive and fights only for justice...he is not emotional...never listens to anyone...does what he thinks is right...he respects women and hate criminals...

Aarti – very lively, charming, elegant, very beautiful and smart girl who falls in love with Veer...very caring and loving... she can never tolerate any wrong thing happening around her... Veer is her life and she loves him more than anything else...

Vikram – hot tempered boy who is Veer's enemy just because he doesn't want to believe that he is less than Veer in any way...he is good looking and strong. He loves Kirti, Aarti's sister...he hates injustice as well...

Kirti – Aarti's sister...she is caring and dominating...she loves things her own way. Vey emotional towards her family and her sister though she never shows it...she loves Vikram...

Sameer – aggressive, Veer's best friend and his right hand...he doesn't do anything without Veer... later he will fall in for Sheetal (Aarti's best friend)

Arjun – hilarious, and fun loving boy...at times he gets angry...he wants to avoid fights but when his friends need him he always stands for them... he is very loyal to Veer... later he will fall for Kavita (Aarti's friend)

Uday – very charming and sweet boy who loves adventures...he feels very protective with Veer... and he knows Veer always fights for the right.

Nakul – very intelligent and nice boy who gets scared easily...he always supports any one in need and can easily trust anybody.

Sheetal – Aarti's best friend, very talketive and charming girl...she's very emotional and starts crying on small things...

Kavita – Aarti's friend, beautiful and intelligent girl...helpful and understanding...

Sanya – Very jealous and stubborn... will come later in the story...

Chapter 5

It was a bright morning and all the new students had their first entry in the college... Aarti was the most excited person...she couldn't sleep the whole night... she quickly got ready...

Kirti rubbed her eyes to see her sister and shockingly looked at her dress... "Aarti!!!! what are you wearing???" she got up from the bed... "take off my dress..."

"wait Kirti... its only for today...well you know I don't like suit salwar..." Aarti wrapped the dupatta around her neck... while Kirti looked angrily at her...

"but how come you are wearing a suit today???" Kirti walked towards the bathroom...

"well I have to impress someone..." Aarti brushed her hair...and wore nice long earrings... "he looks that suit salwar types..." she wore a new set of silver bangles... "because he didn't noticed me yesterday... "she lifted her feet on the bed to put on the anklets... "but now I am sure he will faint..." she wore her high heels and walked outside the room...
before leaving she looked at her sister "Sheetal and Kavita are coming today...just give me a call when they arrive here..."

Kirti was brushing her teeth and nodded …... she knew Aarti was smart and stupid at the same time...

Aarti walked towards the college gates...no wonder every boy was looking at her...but she walked elegantly towards the gates... "i knew my formula will work" she murmured...

she couldn't see him anywhere... "can I help you??" Rishabh asked Aarti who turned around and smiled at Rishabh "no thanks brother...your sister is not two years old..."

All the students standing around laughed at him... while Aarti looked angrily at him and left from there...

Rishabh couldn't tolerate his insult... "i will teach you a good lesson"

he followed her... she reached near the canteen... her eyes were still scanning around for Veer... "what will you like to have?" Rishabh stood next to her...

Aarti frowned at him "so you are following me??"

"how can I leave my sister alone...??" Rishabh replied...

"how cheap... you wait and watch how I turn your smile into a sad face" Aarti took off her high heeled sandal and was about to hit Rishabh when he hold her hand... "don't make this mistake beautiful"

"leave my hand" Aarti demanded...

before he pulled her closer he got a tight punch on his face...

Aarti looked around "Vikram"

Rishabh fell on the ground and embarrassingly walked away...

"Aarti who told you to talk to anyone in the college?? and how come you are alone??" Vikram asked her...

"listen Vikram...i don't like anyone questioning me...i don't want your help..." Aarti shouted back...

Vikram knew Aarti was stubborn and very aggressive... "fine...then go fight with all the boys..." Vikram was always protective of Kirti and her sister... he always considered Aarti as his younger sister...

Aarti made a bad face and stood annoyingly with her arms crossed...

Vikram "alright...i won't say anything to you next time...now forget it and tell me where is Kirti??"

Aarti "she's getting ready...now I have to leave...bye"

Vikram smiled in despair "fine...bye...and don't start talking to anyone..."

Aarti ignored his words and walked towards the engineering department...

It was afternoon ….. Aarti finished off her morning lectures...there was one more class...but she thought of eating something first...she walked towards the canteen when she saw Veer and some other boys sitting around a huge table...

Aarti's eyes got fixed on him...he looked handsome...his sunglasses added to his attractive features... she saw him drinking lemonade... she pulled a chair and sat opposite to him... slowly everyone noticed Aarti gazing at Veer lovingly...

Uday "she's not even blinking her eyes"

Arjun "i know...but she's continuously looking at Veer..."

Sameer "well she seems to be new in the campus..."

Nakul looked at her then looked at Veer who was busy eating burger "Veer...forget about this burger and look up straight..."

Veer looked at Aarti who was gazing at him without even blinking her eyes... he looked around...and stood up from the chair... "lets go"

Veer walked towards the auditorium... it was after few seconds he realized none of his friends were walking with him and Aarti was just behind him "hi I am Aarti" forwarding her right hand for handshake...

Veer "listen...just mind your own business"

Aarti "that's exactly what I am doing"

Veer "what??"

Aarti "following my business..." she touched her head "no...i mean"

Veer "listen...i hate these stupid talks...and why are you staring at me??"

Aarti "not staring...gazing...and that too with love...what's your phone number??"

Veer "you look mad..."

Aarti "how do you know??"

Veer took off his sunglasses and glared at his friends "are you all coming...or you want me to break your bones...??"

they all got up and walked away...while Aarti smiled ….. "Veer..." she shouted from behind... making everyone surprised...

Veer didn't turn around to look at her and started walking...

"i love you Veer" she shouted again...making all the students look at her...

Uday "what did she say??"

Nakul "she said she loves Veer"

Sameer "she has the guts to admit in front of all students..."

Veer stopped and turned around...with frown on his fair forehead he walked towards her "really??"

Aarti smiled "yes..."

Veer "how much do you know me??"

Aarti "i don't have to know you"

Veer "and you love me??"

Aarti "yes, I do...more than anything..."

Veer "you are insane...and I don't want to talk to someone who has lost her brain..."

angrily he walked away...

Aarti smiled "one day you will also admit..."

_______

Ranga was furious when Pritesh told him about Veer who beat him so badly that he was admitted to the hospital...

Ranga "who is this Veer... find out" he ordered his men...

Ranga was a criminal and very dangerous...every person in Kasauli knew him for his crime...he never spared any person...he tortured the innocent and brutally killed them for money... his police records showed he spent his ten years in jail for rape and murder...

"i want to find this Veer before he becomes a big trouble for me..." Ranga remembered last when Veer had beaten his man Gulshan in the vegetable market for harassing a girl...

Veer was playing carrom board when Nakul and Uday smiled …..

Nakul "well I think she seemed a good girl"

Uday "yes...and imagine she openly admitted that she loves Veer …..."

Arjun "why don't girls run after me..."

Sameer "you must have something so that girls should like you"

Uday "well I think every girl in college likes Veer...but this girl stands out everyone else"

Veer was getting irritated...

Nakul "i think Veer must think about her..."

Veer looked angrily at his friends and threw the carrom board... fiercely he walked outside the hall...

Sameer "its not easy to even make him smile...and you all talking about his love life"

Uday "we thought the girl is openly admitting...so..."

Sameer "so...so what?? she doesn't know what she's doing..."

Arjun "she's putting her hand in the dragon's mouth"

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75priyakinnikar12pooja2419Shraddhamuratsultanahabeebsoniaparte90794swati_prithvismilee17Rukmini13SaffronOrangesparksflymddmayurikesparitejjobarkipranita1202rockstarashuAsyaloverarunsunita_gmKareena1994maria_awanmoonlight2630sweetsanyoshruja--Rose--..nams..rasp_berrysmile.sarashafy_MN.FemmeFatale.aamirkhanfan--Ruchi--anumeha_rajatAmor.

Go to top