Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 16)

Priyart12 IF-Dazzler
Priyart12
Priyart12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Di ud plzzz
n shikar to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

me n my friends big pani puri franatics n shamelessly ask for extra "sukha puri"(dry puri with sev garnish)LOL

ismain shame less ness ki kya baat h di..
 come on...
 (o_0)...

its birth rite,,

but i neva take shuka puri...

but i neva take shukha puri...
coz, mumbai pani puri are neva too spicy fr me...

once if u come tp haryana, u will noe the reall spicy...

sometimes u get tears in eyes di..
once if u cm to delhi or arnd, i will take u to pani puri...on ma own expense...

sooper dooper spicy.

Freethinker

sweetsanyo IF-Dazzler
sweetsanyo
sweetsanyo

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
di, tell me the truth..
 here sleep of veer is inspired by me na...Embarrassed
Blushing
i told you, dat one cn make me sleep in b/w of 3rd wrld war too..Blushing

n i will be sleeping.n rocking ...
 god, in real sense, veer is ma brother...Hugbig brother.

we sleepy head roxxx...

another similarity is, we lov hockey...
yeah!!.. yipieee...

aarti, is really a fun, poppy gal, i like her attitude towards life- who knows wen will u meet ur mate..
 vry thoughtful...ROFL
damn interesting brain...

dis is d best entry eva of a herione as pani puri,...
 pani puri is hit,.. paani pori khane wale soper hit...

mugzz is really the best...

hope to see many guts in her, juzz like veer...

all n all i noe is, dis stry is a sooper dooper roller coaster ride..
 i just love it...

veer, ur lady is ready...ready to make you insane..
catch her if u can...

she is not a easy grab , know dis veer...
she will punture your all screws and bolts b4 falling for you...

god, i m sooper excited to hav their fights, naughtiness full on roll...

ud soon di...

love u

Edited by sweetsanyo - 19 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyFreethinker

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Uday ran towards the auditorium...he was still looking for Veer, who was totally unaware of the boys from another college in the town were waiting for him at the gate... Uday looked for him everywhere...

"wait..." he shouted to one of the boys... "Rohit...have you seen Veer" he was out of breath...

Rohit wasn't surprised to see him huffing badly... "no...but have you checked the hostel??"

Uday immediately ran towards the hostel...

It was very common for the boys from these two college to fight among themselves...be it any matter... Veer always got involved with these fights...

Pritesh was standing outside the gates with his gang... metal rods, glass bottles, hockey sticks were very common to be seen in their hands... "we will wait for five minutes...if he doesn't turn up we will get inside the college..."

Though the fights were always outside the college but whenever these boys had any fights inside the college campus they were punished...so mostly they wanted the matter to be solved outside the gates...

_________

"i hate this room...i hate this hostel... you brought me here...and I hate you..." Aarti kept on complaining...

Kirti looked at her phone...and opened her suitcase... "fine...now you have to adjust here for next three years..."... she started unpacking her things... "now don't crib about each and every thing..."

"yes yes...for you its like heaven...but for me its not less than hell... and I tell you...i am not staying here for three years...i will go back soon leaving you here..." Aarti freaked out...stamping her feet and went out shutting the door on Kirti's face...

Kirti wasn't affected at all...she knew Aarti will complain...

Aarti walked outside the hostel ' "let me see how does this stupid college looks like..." she opened her hair out of her band... adjusted her top and shorts, she always did before going anywhere... as she walked towards the college gates...she saw lots of students standing around the parking lot... "wow...so many boys..." she raised her eyebrow... but she was least bothered to look carefully at them...

she was about to turn towards the college gates when she heard someone "sit down..."

she turned around to see "sit down..." she saw a handsome boy running towards her... Aarti forgot the world around her...those were few seconds when her heart skipped thousand beats... she saw his attractive features...the jet black hair...his strong body... she didn't blink her eyes as to capture her prince charming forever inside her...

suddenly she felt strong hands around her shoulder and in another second she lay on the ground looking opposite at him... "are you ok???" she heard the strong voice that seemed so soothing... she gazed at him as if she was longing for him since ages...as if she was waiting for him...

"are you alright??" again the sound was so clear but her response was only left with a nod... she simply nodded her head as if she had lost her voice...as if something choked her voice...

another second she saw a bottle smashed next to her... so he saved her '... before she could say thanks he walked towards another boy...

Veer grabbed Pritesh's neck... "you bas***d... how could you throw the glass bottles all around??" one after another smashing and beating... Veer kicked him so badly that it was almost impossible for Pritesh to get up...

Aarti's heart was still beating faster as if she had seen something far her imagination... she never imagined her prince charming beating people...but today she felt safe...safe for her life...he was strong...powerful...and more over caring... her eyes were fixed on Veer...

"Veer" Sameer and Arjun walked towards Veer... "lets go Veer...these rascals needed a good beating...i am sure they must be planning something big..."

Veer took out his handkerchief and tied around his bleeding hand... "let them plan whatever big they want...i will not spare them" angrily he walked inside the gate without looking at Aarti who was standing and watching everything...

the moment he was away from her eyes... she smiled "my Veer...yes my hero..."

She jumped in excitement and walked inside the college... her eyes were scanning the whole campus only for him... "where are you...??"

It was evening

Veer was putting some ointment when he heard his phone... that was his Father... he wasn't surprised as it was the beginning of the month and as usual his Father sends him a huge amount of money in his account and wants to tell him... he didn't pick up the phone...

"Veer..." Nakul called him...

suddenly they saw a group of boys walking inside the room with Arjun "wow...that girl...no way..."

Nakul "what happened guys?? you all seem so happy?"

Arjun "of course...we have new girl students in the campus...and some beautiful girls as well"

Nakul "ok..." he turned at Veer... "did you heard??"

Veer didn't gave any response and was busy bandaging his hand...when Nakul helped him "you didn't reply"

Arjun laughed "whom are you asking to??...you know Veer hates girls"

Veer glared at him "i don't hate girls...but I don't want to be involved with any girls..."

Arjun was quiet and forgot smiling... he knew Veer was somehow angry with his statement... "i was just joking Veer..."

Veer got up from the chair... "don't joke with me" he said sternly on his face...

________

Aarti walked towards her room... she was flying in some different world... she opened the door and saw Kirti talking on the phone... she saw Aarti smiling and lying on the bed, hugging her pillow and smiling again...

Kirti "Vikram...i will talk to you later"

she walked towards her "why are you smiling...??"

Aarti closed her eyes while hugging the pillow... "i love him"

"what????" said Kirti shockingly... "what??? what are you saying??"

Aarti opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling... "he is made for me...and I am made for him...oh God...he is so smart...so good looking...he's my prince charming..."

Kirti weirdly looked at her sister "i hope you haven't lost your senses...whom are you talking about...as far as I think you walked out angrily complaining about this place and now you are smiling??"

Aarti hugged the pillow tightly "his strong hands grasped my shoulder...i can't forget his touch..." she closed her eyes "oh God...why did this happen...i want to meet him...to tell him how much I love him"

Kirti nodded her head in despair "its useless asking you questions...i will go mad...lets go for dinner."

Kirti walked out of the room while Aarti just lay on the bed thinking about Veer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Freethinker - 20 August 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75priyakinnikar12pooja2419swati_prithviShraddhamuratsultanahabeebRukmini13SaffronOrangebarkiKareena1994shrujamoonlight2630sweetsanyo..nams..--Rose--aamirkhanfanshafy_MNAmor.

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu
sweetnandu

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Oho..Arthi fell for Veer at first sight..
I thought pehle takrar aur phir pyaar hoga...lets c what happens Smile

sultanahabeeb

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Sueprb meeting

sultanahabeeb

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
arti fell in love with veer at first sight..interesting..continue

sultanahabeeb

sultanahabeeb Groupbie
sultanahabeeb
sultanahabeeb

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
oho love at 1st sight, aarti thoda jaldi nahi horaha hai. wait dear tum ne to hamare veer ko srif ek bar delka haiWink
superb up dear,waiting for next
jaldi bejna

Freethinker

Go to top