Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 (Page 13)

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

veer is such a brave boy loved him.when will mugs enter or she entered at end of update please continue soon
thanks dear... no mugs hasn't made her entry yet... will surely cont soon...Smile

sultanahabeeb Groupbie
sultanahabeeb
sultanahabeeb

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
oh toh market wali ladhki mughs nahi hai then hamari mughs hai kaha? nd i love the line MAARO MAARO APNE BAAP KA MAL SAMAJH KE MAARO nd yes ladhki toh hamare veer ki takkar ki hi chahey ppar kab denge ap up plzzz wait nahi kar sakte
no way aj hi up chahey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
awsome part

Freethinker

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Dear Dhanvi,

Here me again, today wid lot of energy nd less laziness for typing Big smile as u hav already read my comment here is the fresh one:

1. the girl u mentioned in d update is certainly not a my muggu but she cud be her frnd nd mugz watching dis drama... OR

2. Mugz will there standing in d crowd watching free ka fighting sequence... Tongue (see I m a Star)

Now some of the possibilities for future track, so here it begins :

1. Vikram heroine ka bhai hoga... OR

2. Vikram heroine ka fiance hoga... OR

3. Veer nd Vikram dono ek hi time pe, ek hi ladki pe marna shuru karenge (ha timing thodi aage piche ho sakti ha...)               OR

4. Veer ko uski heroine pehle pasand na kare but baad me pyaar hi pyaar kare....

OR...

chodo yaar... Dhanvi pls jaldi update de do... 

BUT ALL SHUD Clap  Clap for me...

arrey koi nahi kar raha... koi nahi me khud ke liye hi Clap kar leti hu... Big smile

Aur mere Veer ki girlfrnd aisi honi chahiye ha...

ya phir aisi...

ya aise bhi chalegi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyFreethinkersweetsanyoshafy_MN

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I wasn't prepared for this early update but due to so many requests i am updating today... to all those silent readers who pm me here is the next chapter...Smile

i don't want my lovely readers to waitWink

Chapter 3

The morning Sun rose from the hills of Kasauli, predicting a bright day... Students as usual started entering the college for their regular classes...

Arjun woke up rubbing his eyes and looking at the time... "what the hell??" he quickly jumped off the bed and banged at the bathroom... "come out you idiot...how long will you take??"

Uday was least bothered to reply back...he was still brushing his teeth...

"stop shouting you rascal..." Sameer threw the pillow on Arjun... "let me sleep"

"get up...we have Mrs Rao's class...she will kill us if we reach late..." Arjun panicked...

Nakul entered ,as usual he was ready after his breakfast... "where is my other book...i kept it on table..."

He looked at Arjun who was walking from one corner to another... "what happened to you??"

"as usual I am late, this Uday sleeps in the toilet..." Arjun shouted...

Nakul looked at him "sshh...don't shout...Veer will wake up"

Arjun looked at the bed in the corner... Veer was still sleeping... "oh no...i forgot..." he looked at Nakul "but I have to go to toilet"

"Uday come out" Arjun whispered again...making sure Veer doesn't get up... It was their everyday routine...Sameer and Veer slept till late...no one dared to wake them up...

Nakul, Uday and Arjun left for their classes... Nakul remembered the day when Uday and Arjun had a fight over the bathroom and they disturbed Veer... that was the last day when they had a beating from Veer...

But they all had a unique bond that made their friendship stronger...

It was almost afternoon and most of the students were returning back to the hostel for their lunch break...

there was a small fight between some boys outside the canteen for their order...

"i ordered first..." said the first boy...

"shut up...i ordered before you even came here..." said the second boy...

students started gathering around...it was very usual for them to witness small and big fights...

"what's going on here"

They knew this voice... slowly they started scattering around... by now all the students knew his name and were familiar with the voice that could break anyone coming his way... "Veer..."

the canteen owner said …. "nothing these boys are fighting..."

Veer stared at the boys who forgot their order and smiled at Veer "no...we were just telling each other...not fighting..."

Veer's knitted brows always made everyone scared... ….he was the leader of the the most violent gang...no one dared to stand in front of him...

It was almost afternoon and Vikram was about to leave for the hostel when he heard his phone...

"yes...Darling"

"why didn't you pick up my phone??" Kirti asked ….

Vikram smiled... "Kirti...you know I was busy...but anyways what have you decided..??"

"Kirti...Kirti" a voice disturbed everyone...

"Vikram...mom is calling me...i will call you later...bye" she quickly disconnected the phone...

"Kirti...beta what is this??" Rama asked Kirti who pretended busy reading a magazine...

"mom...i told you I want to study in Kasuali...and this is the prospectus of the college..." Kirti replied...

Rama wasn't happy... "well, how can I send both of you away from my eyes..."

"mom...dad is with you...and honestly I can't study in Bathinda..." Kirti made a bad face...

Rama rolled her eyes... "well I will be lonely without you two...and by the way will Aarti agree ?? she wants to study in Mumbai..."

"mom...please don't worry about her...she will agree..." Kirti said pleadingly... "but you have to agree...i know dad won't have any problem...in fact he will enjoy his poultry farm..."

"ok ok..." Rama smiled "but where is Aarti?? I haven't seen her since morning"

"where else mom...she must be with her friends..." Kirti answered...

________

Aarti was still eating her last pani puri "ummm...they are so yummy..."

Arti was a beautiful daughter of Manmohan and Rama Walia...who had a big business in poultry farms...

She was beautiful, bubbly, very charming...and enjoyed each and every second of life... she was three minutes younger to her elder non-identical twin sister Kirti...

she was pampered, and loved by her parents... standing in blue shorts and white top she looked enormously pretty...she always had boys following her but she never liked anyone like her sister...she was very stubborn and naughty...

"Aarti why do you dress up so nicely whenever we go out...even for a pani puri??" Sheetal smiled while looking at Kavita...

"Well...you never know, if I meet my soulmate...so its better to always dress up nicely..." Aarti winked at them...

Sheetal and Kavita knew that Arti jokes about looking for the right match...her mr perfect...

"you know what I think my boyfriend will always love me, care for me...and more over he will do what ever I say...i will make him run on my little finger..." Aarti laughed...

Sheetal nodded her head "really??? well If you find some man with attitude...then??"

"no way...i hate violent men...i want a descent man...who loves me lot..." Aarti smiled and opened her arms "and I will hug him so tightly..." she crossed her arms...

Kavita heard her phone "its my mom...have we decided to go to Mumbai to study further??"

"of course" Aarti replied... "i will give you a call when I reach home...let me talk to Kirti...but yes we will go together...wherever we go" all friends hugged each other...

"How could you Kirti???...i won't go to Kasuali at all...you know I want to study in Mumbai" Aarti replied furiously...

Kirti kept her hand on her head "listen... Kasuali is not a bad place...and plus the college is really nice..."

Rama placed the dinner... Manmohan observed his daughters fighting... "listen you both study here in Bathinda...there will no fights at all"

"Dad..." yelled Kirti.

"no dad" shouted Aarti...

Rama listened to them and finally gave a stern reply "now listen both of you...Kirti and Aarti , you both will go in one college else both will stay here...that is our final decision"

Kirti folded her hands and whispered "please please Aarti...why the hell don't you understand..."

Aarti looked angrily "i know why you want to go Kasuali"

"sshh...please don't be loud...try and understand" Kirti grasped Aarti's hands...

Aarti knew Kirti loves Vikram and they both were together when he was in Bathinda...but she always dreamt of Mumbai... "fine..."

"oye I think Bathinda is not that bad..." Manmohan said after a complete silence...

"dad..." both the sisters said in despair...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75priyakinnikar12pooja2419ad123swati_prithviShraddhamuratsoniaparte90794lovely_sweetsparksflygeetapsowmyap03glossyglassypranita1202barkiAsyaloverKareena1994sweetnandumoonlight2630sweetsanyomaria_awanshrujarasp_berry--Rose--..nams..anumeha_rajatAmor.

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu
sweetnandu

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
nice update..
loved Arthi's entry..:)

Freethinker

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged