Fan Fictions

Veer (The Warrior ) RTMC FF 21 on pg 47 - Page 18

Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg arti!!! She is just awsom
hai..she just lost in him whenever she saw him...
Nice intro to her friend abt him...
''my hero beating all these zeros''
just awsom...iss ladkika kuch nahi ho sakta...she just standing their whole day just dreaming abt veer with closed eyes nd a smile on her lips..ha ha i just luv this scene.
Bechari kirti so embarrassing for her...
Really this girl can't leave in peace omg wht she did!! She kissed him..nd he too felt something...
Ab to man jao veer she really luves u...bt...no any change in his behaviour...akdu kahi ka...
Don't worry arti..next time come with much better plan nd yes i m with u...fir dekhtehe iss akdu ko...
Thnx sweetu for luvely update...
Just waiting for it...
Update soon next part...
Luv u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual an wowesome update...

Aarti is too bold ha...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was simply amazing..

n awsum update..

loved it to the core...

she is so much in love with him...

hope she ables to melt him...

thnx for the pm...

rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice update fighter veer and his innocent arti
dhwanimehta23 thumbnail
awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 7

It was a bright sunny day, students were busy attending classes...
"oh no...another boring lecture..." prompted Sheetal who was hungry since morning...she remembered how she tackled Aarti since yesterday...she knew it was impossible to make Aarti understand that she cannot convince Veer and she was far too stubborn...Sheetal looked at Kavita who was busy taking the notes "lets get something to eat... I am starving since morning..."

Kavita took off her glasses "why didn't you had your breakfast?"

Sheetal kept her hand on her head... "leave it...you won't understand..."

Kavita always followed a routine...she woke up on time...she was different and much organised than her friends... "alright lets go"...
Sheetal dialed Aarti's no ... "come on Aarti wake up now...look at the time"...
"stop calling me Sheetal...please let me sleep...you know i had a sleepless night..." Aarti responded and turned off her phone...

Sheetal wasn't surprised at Aarti's reply...but she knew how to wake her up... Sheetal smiled...
"Veer is here in the canteen...if you want to come..." Sheetal disconnected the phone and smiled... "now you see how Aarti will come running..."

Sameer was walking down the corridors when he spotted Sheetal...there was something charming about her that he found himself falling for her...she was just like any other girl next door...with light blue suit salwar she looked simple and pretty...her simplicity made Sameer go frenzy...

some mischievious boys filled up the pool of water just next to the canteen...
"i hate these boys...everytime they come up with some prank" said one of the girls standing in the crowd...

"i know...and now they may end up throwing someone in that pool..." said another girl...

Arjun and Uday threw Nakul in the pool...there were roars of laughter all around... Nakul came out of the pool...he was angry " i will tell Veer...you all just wait"...

Arjun laughed "really???...you think Veer has time for this nonsense..."...

Sameer followed Sheetal towards the canteen...when he saw his friends laughing...

"Sheetal..." he called out...

She turned around...to her surprise he was coming towards her... "yes..."

"i never knew i will fall in love with you" Sameer said coming more closer scaring Sheetal...

She was quiet for some time... " please let me go"...

"i don't think i am stopping you"...he replied back...

Before she could say anything he picked her up and threw in the pool of water...

"ouch"... She shouted...

Kavita stared at Arjun who was laughing out loudly... "excuse me"

Arjun looked at her " yes"

"don't you have manners?"...Kavita said angrily...

"well i didn't throw her...it was..." Arjun was about to complete when Kavita blasted at him...

"so this is what you do with new students...i will give a written complaint to the higher authorities..."

"but i didn't do anything" Arjun said with innocent face...

Kavita came closer "don't you utter a word"...she turned and looked at her friend...but Sameer already pulled her out...

Sheetal stared at him "leave my hand..."

Sameer smiled "no...i won't"

Sheetal felt embarrased ...all her clothes were wet... She somehow managed to leave his hand and reach outside the gates when Sameer hold her from behind...

She didn't remember when he hugged her...her cold body felt his warmth against her...she closed her eyes and felt his hands running around her back...
It was only after few seconds that she pulled herself away from his grip...and ran towards the hostel...

" if your friend doesn't have a problem...why do you have ??" Arjun and Kavita were still argueing with each other when they saw Arjun coming towards them...he was smiling... Kavita made a face a walked away...

Arjun smiled at his friend who seemed changed... "what happened ???"

Sameer looked up "i am in love"...

Aarti was getting ready when she saw Sheetal entered the room and lay on her bed...it seemed as if she had been running...

Aarti came towards her... "what happened ???"

Aarti saw Sheetal all wet...and her cheeks all red...
Sheetal looked at Aarti "i don't know...i am confused"

Aarti frowned...then smiled... "are you in love??"...

Next Day

Veer was driving with Santram to get the groceries as his usual punishment... Santram looked at him...as usual he had a big frown knitting his forehead...he didn't remember when last time he had seen Veer smiling... "Veer beta...drive slowly...you know the rules here"... Said Santram...

Veer looked straight while driving... "don't worry...and regarding rules...Veer makes his own rules...i will turn where ever i want to..."

Santram knew he was as brave as lion...so solid as rock ...and so aggressive... He thought about the girl who will enter Veer's life... "God save her"...

Edited by Freethinker - 11 years ago
Bells.E.cullen thumbnail
Superb update yaar...
Sameer n sheetal's scene was amazing...
Bechari ko pool mein gira diya...
N in last update veer n aarti part was super duper amazing...
Chlo kuch to diffrnt feel hua veer ko...
Dont worry aarti kb tk bchega veer tumse...
Dying 2 read next part... Actually main to chshti hun tum saare parts post kr do n main bus pdhti rhu...
U r really amazing yaar...
By god hr update ek se bdhkr ek...
Plz plz post nxt part asap...
Wait ni hota... Thnx 4 d pm...
Luv...
Bells
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww AWESOME update dear:-):-):-) Great work:-):-) loved it:-):-)
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wel thanks 4 pm nd i loved it as always
maria_awan thumbnail
Nice dear poor sheetal all wet