Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice update dhanvi loved cs.waiting to read more of arti and veer in next update and would also love to read fight between veer and vikram

thanks dear...will try and update soon...😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitali

hey nice update please post the next part sooon 

hi Nitali...i will try and update soon... thanks for the comments...😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

chapter 4-
okies, see i m back di..
 rtmc ffs, i cnt resist them for long..
 dats why i completed all ma assignment all nite, came to cafe to read all ffs..
 lovely shovely prt ws dis,
veer is seriously so much in dese fights..
 day nite, fights fights n fights..
 dude, chill up...

oops!, she hates dis college,
 let see kab tak hate karegi...

veer ko dekhte hi madam tulli ho gyi..
 orince charming.. oye hoye.. kya baat h..
 chaa gyi tum tho artii.
 he indirectly embraced you..
 now, dis is d bestest welcome u cn get..
ab bolo,...i hate dis college..
 ab kyun bologi..
 ab tho iss college ne tumhe tumhara prince charming de diya h...

di, d scene, veer saving her frm glass bottle ws gud, lovely scene...

n artii, dancing in her dreamland wid veer, ws evn more bestest...

truely marvelous...

veer is not so connected to his father, sad...

hope arti helps him understnd his relation ...other den friendzzz...

veer dnt like jokes..
 oops!...

so di, plz dnt let veer read ma cmnts..

coz ma cmnts r ussually funny..

he will kill me fr dese rotten joken...

lov u di.

thank you so much sweetie...loved your comments as usual... you can take as much time as you want darling... i can understand... do enjoy ...and tk care...lov u too 🤗
Freethinker thumbnail
I am so sorry readers...i can't update regularly...most likely Veer (the warrior) will be a SS...can't promise an FF...
your comments are most welcome...

enjoy the next chapter...lov ya all...🤗

Chapter 6

It was something very unusual of Aarti to welcome her friends…..they were standing in front of her and Aarti seemed all lost in her thoughts……

"Aarti!!!..." Sheetal shouted in her ear……

Aarti jumped up from her bed….. "good you came…..get ready fast..."

Kavita and Sheetal looked shockingly at her "but….we are tired…..don't feel like going now…."

"I am not asking you……I am telling you to come with me….i want to show you someone…." Aarti looked for her sandals……

Sheetal and Kavita looked in despair…… they knew Aarti was really stubborn and it was impossible to say no to her……

"fine….but where are we going…??" Kavita kept her bag on the bed……

Aarti smiled….and pulled them out of the room……towards the gates of the hostel……

"where are we going Sheetal??" Kavita raised her eyebrow….

Sheetal looked at her "why do you ask….???"

Few minutes later Sheetal and Kavita saw Aarti glancing around the whole college campus as if she was scanning something…..

"are you looking for someone??" Sheetal asked tiredly….

Aarti's frown turned into smile when she heard someone beating near the huge arts building…..

Sheetal turned around towards the crowd…. "this college seems violent….."

"yes….and someone's beating those guys…." Kavita walked slowly behind Sheetal….. who saw Aarti walking happily towards the crowd…..

"get aside please…..come on….get aside…." Aarti kept on saying to every person blocking her way ….

She was lost in him……. She saw his strong body hitting four boys all together...

Aarti was least bothered about the fight...her eyes were fixed on the handsome boy...his fair forehead was now covered with sweat...he took off his jacket and flung it on the ground...

Aarti looked at his angry features……her heart skipped a beat….she wanted to hug him…..

Sheetal and Kavita somehow reached near the scene….. "Aarti…lets go from here…." They whispered….

"yes look its too dangerous...these boys are violent..."

"no……first tell me how's my choice??" Aarti asked happily….

"choice!!!...which one???" both asked shockingly……

"who else…..my hero….whose beating all these zeros…."

"What???" Sheetal saw Veer brutally beating four boys in one row…… he looked strong….he was extremely handsome…..but they wondered how could  Aarti fall for him when she always wanted someone nice and polite…. "Aarti….are you alright???"

"why ???"

"because you wanted someone exactly different than him" Kavita answered….

But Aarti was least bothered and started walking towards him...as the big fight seemed almost finished...

Sameer went for the first aid box for Veer...

Aarti shouted in excitement…. "wow…..one punch here and one puch there……"

Veer turned around to look at her….. he wasn't surprised at Aarti who was gazing at him……

Sheetal and Kavita thought of leaving back to the hostel…… "we are going Aarti"

"yes fine…"

The moment Sheetal turned around….she banged into Sameer….. who smiled at her…… 
"I am sorry" she said politely….

"but I am not" Sameer winked at her….. Sheetal made a frown…and walked away…..

"I like her…." Sameer smiled at her while Sheetal was far too scared ...

Sameer saw Veer who was fed up listening to Aarti…..

----- "and one more punch…..you are awesome…..my God….how do you beat these boys…." Aarti looked into his eyes but he tried to escape her…..

"listen…..don't bother me" Veer pointed towards her head…..

She hold his finger….. "what will you do if I keep bothering you??"

"I will forget you are a girl….." he said angrily…..

"Veer" Sameer looked at Aarti who didn't seemed to be affected by Veer's rude behaviour...

"give me the box..." Veer walked away from there leaving Aarti standing and dreaming about him...

She closed her eyes and imagined him close to her...

It was almost evening and Kirti was still sitting with Vikram in the library... she met him after almost two years... they were walking outside the gate when Vikram saw Aarti standing still near the arts building... "Kirti...look there..."

Kirti turned towards her right to see her sister standing like a statue... "Aarti!!!...but what is she doing here...and at this time"

Vikram and Kirti looked at Aarti who was smiling and standing still with her eyes closed...

Kirti was annoyed with her "Aarti..." she shouted... "what the hell is wrong with you??"

Aarti took a deep breathe... "i was looking for him"

Kirti wanted to slap her "Vikram she has lost her brains...the moment she entered this college, she's talking so weirdly...

"Kirti...its late...you just take her to the hostel...i will talk to you tomorrow...and take care of her..."  Vikram hugged her and left from there...

Kirti pulled Aarti towards the gates... "i must send you back to Bathinda...you are so embarrassing..."

Next Day...

Veer was called in by the principal for his fight...the only reason why he wasn't expelled from the college was that his Father was the trusty of the college and Principal had very good relations with him...

"come in Veer...you know why i called you??"

Veer didn't had any regrets... "those boys were from outside...and they were disturbing the college students..."

The principal knew Veer always fought for right... "i know Veer...but everyday you end up fighting with some one or the other...next time i don't want to see you fighting...just mind your own business..."

Aarti was looking for Veer... all her thoughts ended on him...she forgot everything around her...

She knew Veer would never come to her... she thought something...

She asked Sheetal to help her...

"Aarti...how can i...i mean what if he finds out that i am lying...??" Sheetal asked worriedly... "and he seems to angry all the time"

"you just do as i tell you...i am sure he will understand how much i love him..." Aarti smiled mischievously...

Sheetal was scared...but she thought of somehow informing him... she was still thinking when she banged into Sameer... he smiled at her... "hi..."

She thought of taking his help "hi ..."

After some time...

"Veer...where were you??" Sameer asked...

Veer opened the bandage and walked towards the canteen ...

"Veer...there's a big fight...outside...i mean someone has called you near the forest..."  Sameer said... though he knew the truth...

Veer thought it be the same boys who messed with him yesterday... "bas***ds...i won't leave them..."

He rushed outside the gates... towards the forests... but to his surprise...he could see anyone... it was silence all around...except for some birds chirruping around... he was about to leave when Aarti hold his hand...

He turned around... his frown would have been enough to scare her but she didn't leave his hand...instead she curled her arms around his neck...

Veer angrily shrugged her off... she pulled him again "Veer..." and hugged him from behind... "please listen to me..." ...

He looked into her eyes... "you listen to me...and next time don't play this prank..."

She saw him walking away... "you can't go like this"...

She rushed after him...and it was too late for his to realize when she kissed him all over the face... he closed his eyes...for few seconds he felt the different... his arm curled around her waist tightly...making her wince... but she closed her eyes waiting for him to kiss her... when after those few seconds he opened his eyes and pushed her back...

"this is the last time i am tolerating you...stay away from me..." he said angrily while Aarti looked with moist eyes...

It was impossible for Aarti to melt him...

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Fantastic update dear:-):-) Arti to kamal hai yaar;-) She kissed veer;-) Hayeee;-) but Veer is Sadu...
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aye haye what an part...
arti was all lost in her veer that she was just standing like an idiot smiling alone outside the arts building...ha ha puri statchue lag rahe hogi...THE GREAT NAMUNI...even kirti got embaressed...
n sameer ko bhi uski better half mil hi gayi sheetal...
n last part haye amazing...even he meltes for a second but but but veer will be veer...how can he melt so easily...arti have to work hard...
update soon...
luv u... :-)
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome dear, thanks for pm
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One more thing i love the line my hero beating all zeros. . . . Wow she is lost dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Di love u
kya ud di h aapne

omg ...what a update this was
she is complete mad for him

my hero beating all zeros...this is best line

she loved him vry much bt this veer is so rude

oh sameer n sheetal nice couple
n vikram is also a gud guy

he cares kirti n aarti a lot